What's new

So i have a 29 hour flight ahead of me...

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
My girl plan a 21 day tour through entire new zealand. North and South Island as well as some of the smaller islands around it. It will be next march and i can´t wait for it! I´m super excited about it. But what i´m not excited about is the 29 hour flight.

We will take off in Frankfurt and then land in Dubai. From there it will go nonstop to Auckland. I had long flights before. Argentina for example and i´m young and fit so it is no health issue. But this is almost twice as long as a flight to Argentina and i get incredible bored during most flights. And this is also to long for sleeping pills. xD

Not only that they will execute you for having sleeping pills in dubai

21 days in New Zealand? Sounds relaxing! Post some pictures on your return if you have them.

29 hr flight? :unsure:

22-25 hrs which part of Germany are you from Mate?

Well the Meiers Weltreisen website says 29 hours. I guess they add the waiting hours in Dubai. I´m from munich.

Nice! I am visiting Munich for the first time next month.

21 days in New Zealand? Sounds relaxing! Post some pictures on your return if you have them.

It will be so cool. We will track through the Kauri Forests, Glaciers, Fjord Land and all that. Just thinking about that makes me super happy!

As far as i know it is only one stop.

Frankfurt - Dubai and then Dubai Auckland.
Enjoy...you can take anti histamine the drowsy ones...they are easily available at the pharmacy and no security can stop you but if you get disturbed during the sleep you can be a little grumpy...well if you have break in the middle, take the pill during the 2nd flight....try to enjoy movies and games in the 1st flight...you going alone?

My girl plan a 21 day tour through entire new zealand. North and South Island as well as some of the smaller islands around it. It will be next march and i can´t wait for it! I´m super excited about it. But what i´m not excited about is the 29 hour flight.

We will take off in Frankfurt and then land in Dubai. From there it will go nonstop to Auckland. I had long flights before. Argentina for example and i´m young and fit so it is no health issue. But this is almost twice as long as a flight to Argentina and i get incredible bored during most flights. And this is also to long for sleeping pills. xD

You my friend, suffer from rich mans disease.

21 days in New Zealand and you worry about some flight taking too long?

In some countries, some people have to worry about having no food for 29 hours.

Enjoy New Zealand, pack some audio books and the flight will be awesome.

Enjoy...you can take anti histamine the drowsy ones...they are easily available at the pharmacy and no security can stop you but if you get disturbed during the sleep you can be a little grumpy...well if you have break in the middle, take the pill during the 2nd flight....try to enjoy movies and games in the 1st flight...you going alone?

No i´m going with my girlfriend. The anti histamine tip is really pro ha ha i never thought about this but yes you get sleepy when taking this. I think sleeping at least 10 hours makes this much easier to deal with.

@MarkusS - Mein Bruder, you better take care of your back because sitting in the same position for 29 hours can be very unforgiving on the back ! :fie:

Good Luck with the trip & have a great time ! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom