What's new

So Gen. Asim Munir is more likely to be Pak next COAS

Omg! You’re delusional you need to read history books regarding fascist leaders & dictators and see their end. Sadly, khan is heading in same direction.

PA is intact with full glory the only people who are facing dirt are those who brought this fraudia in power.

What makes you think that Allah will favour a 70 sala narcissistic budha, corrupt, dual face, fraudia over Pakistan & PA?

Before preaching others about Rashidun Caliphates. If you read & see the standards, I bet Niazi don’t even qualify to work as a chaprasi.
Spoken like true SNAKE…

New COAS appointment, why so much delay ....last change in COAS announced 4 weeks before outgoing COAS.

New COAS appointment, why so much delay ....last change in COAS announced 4 weeks before outgoing COAS.
Khalifa-e-Waqt, Chief Justice , Your Excellency , Prime Minister, President , Ameer ul Mumineen Haji Bajwa might be dreaming to continue his position for indefinite amount of time.

Khalifa-e-Waqt, Chief Justice , Your Excellency , Prime Minister, President , Ameer ul Mumineen Haji Bajwa might be dreaming to continue his position for indefinite amount of time.
Seems something is cooking in CC meeting or Zardari creating problems for the new COAS...interest groups are not agreeing ....otherwise new COAS used to announced by now and he start official meetings.

I’m thinking the new coas already knows and is in no tension….chill mahol te mithay choul….

Politicians are as usual, just formality. (Specially the corrupt khanzeers)
Let’s pray that he is able to fix all the shit thats been wrong for so long inshAllah. Hope remains.

Seems something is cooking in CC meeting or Zardari creating problems for the new COAS...interest groups are not agreeing ....otherwise new COAS used to announced by now and he start official meetings.
I would love to say that there is a rift within Army itself, but all of them are haram khor corrupt individuals so they must be discussing that who will be the biggest anti Pakistan cunt who can take the alm of the bigger cunt Bajwa and crack down on Pakistani's killing journalists. Power is the dangerous thing, and right now our Wardi wale Gunde are drunk in that power and play god. I have little to no hope that even the next COAS will be any good for country.

at 14:00 Moeed says PDM probably has decided to give extension to Bajwa

At 14:00 Moeed says his source says PDM probably has decided to give extension to Bajwa

But also talks why this source doesn't make sense

..what will happen to the whole narrative against bajwa.. if he doesn't take extension.

IK has done his job, its up the public to do the rest. No matter whats happen the holy cows status has been fractured permanently. No longer will fauj/establishment enjoy the blind love they received for decades.

I still can't believe these duffers thought they could bring the same corrupt lot back in power and the awam would accept them. You would think lumber 1 would have been smart enough to have a new party ready in the wing in stead of going back to PMLN/PDM

Omg! You’re delusional you need to read history books regarding fascist leaders & dictators and see their end. Sadly, khan is heading in same direction.

PA is intact with full glory the only people who are facing dirt are those who brought this fraudia in power.

What makes you think that Allah will favour a 70 sala narcissistic budha, corrupt, dual face, fraudia over Pakistan & PA?

Before preaching others about Rashidun Caliphates. If you read & see the standards, I bet Niazi don’t even qualify to work as a chaprasi.
What I posted, it seems, it is beyond your understanding.
I did not say Army, I said establishment.
Also the point about history went right above your head, so I can't complain
:)

And you are free to call imran khan whatever gives you satisfaction.

Last edited:
I would love to say that there is a rift within Army itself, but all of them are haram khor corrupt individuals so they must be discussing that who will be the biggest anti Pakistan cunt who can take the alm of the bigger cunt Bajwa and crack down on Pakistani's killing journalists. Power is the dangerous thing, and right now our Wardi wale Gunde are drunk in that power and play god. I have little to no hope that even the next COAS will be any good for country.

enjoy

I am confused whether to feel bad or angry, this nation is been brainwashed to a level that it feels there is no return. How can our people have turned Army into Prophets or God that criticizing them or questioning their motives is prohibited ? I think soon the last line from our national Anthem will become something like, " Saayae Chief of Army Staff-e- Zul Jalal "

So any update? If B. gets a six month extension, seniority list look like this. Meaning Top4 will be gone
Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 4.25.43 PM.png

Last edited:
I am sure Bajwa will fumble in his last act as well.

What a duffer.

New appointment is becoming more of a pdm vs bajwa thing now , just kick back and relax.

So any update? If B. gets a six month extension, seniority list look like this. Meaning Top4 will be goneView attachment 895183

Navaz isnt likely to ok extension to a person responsible for sending him and his daughter behind bars . With the recent turn of events pdm may settle old scores with p.m announcing new a.c's name prematurely leaving bajwa in a catch 22 situation .

Haji sb is not going anywhere , shart laga lo , IK know that , this is why he is marching towards capital, bJwa want to stay until the next year elections, he want to bring back nawazu before that he want to eliminate IK as well

Back
Top Bottom