What's new

So apparently 1 billion Chinese were doxxed

Beny Karachun

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Screenshot_20220705-091133_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220705-091149_Instagram.jpg

"I should make a sudden and permenant vacation to a hard labor camp in Xinjiang" - that CSDN dev

The Chinese government has been doxxing its own people since the Internet's dawn.

"Elastic Search" refers to AWS?

Since when Chinese government uses AWS or any other American cloud service provider?

Since when Chinese government uses AWS or any other American cloud service provider?
Not related to Amazon AWS.

Elasticsearch is only an opensource framework, like Lucene or Hadoop, the fetch can be done from any cluster as long as the data interface can interpret and convert it into an operateable format.

China has their own AWS alternative with AliBaba Cloud.

Elasticsearch is only an opensource framework, like Lucene or Hadoop, the fetch can be done from any cluster as long as the data interface can interpret and convert it into an operateable format.

I was only referring to the use of the word "Elasti" which is extensively used by AWS for many of their products. All good, I understand now.

How much it is in terms of dollars? $10 billion?

How much it is in terms of dollars? $10 billion?
the asking price is $200,000.

the only interested buyers who can utilize those data are from the scam call industry, but to them the most valuable info such as real estate ownership or vehicle registration are missing from those supposed leaks, so the price could be hard to justify

the asking price is $200,000.

the only interested buyers who can utilize those data are from the scam call industry, but to them the most valuable info such as real estate ownership or vehicle registration are missing from those supposed leaks, so the price could be hard to justify
There is crime records that could be utilised towards scams

Back
Top Bottom