What's new

Snow and ice amusements in Harbin

Definitely beautiful! Definitely have to visit next winter break! :-)

@Yizhi ,

You're also a Northerner eh? Buddy I bet you have to put sun block in SHZ eh? We northerners burn when in hot locations! I don't even "tan", I literally get red and bad sunburns... :(...that's why I have to buy lots of sun block if ever I visit GZ, HK, Manila, or even here during summers. Are you the same?

delicate/sensitive skin eh?

@Yizhi ,

You're also a Northerner eh? Buddy I bet you have to put sun block in SHZ eh? We northerners burn when in hot locations! I don't even "tan", I literally get red and bad sunburns... :(...that's why I have to buy lots of sun block if ever I visit GZ, HK, Manila, or even here during summers. Are you the same?
Eastern Asians dislike tan?

Eastern Asians dislike tan?

Tan skin is hot. Sexy. It's just that I'm milky colored, I don't have enough melanocytes, most Northerners are like that?

It's not fair how some White Americans can be ask chalky as Japanese / Koreans / Chinese, but they can tan, and they get dark skinned if they stay out too long. For majority of us, we get red! Sun burned !

:/

Tan skin is hot. Sexy. It's just that I'm milky colored, I don't have enough melanocytes, most Northerners are like that?

It's not fair how some White Americans can be ask chalky as Japanese / Koreans / Chinese, but they can tan, and they get dark skinned if they stay out too long. For majority of us, we get red! Sun burned !

:/
:D cover yourself with a towel

@Yizhi ,

yes true Northener by blood but i can get tanned rather easy.... i have friends like you though...

:D cover yourself with a towel

Towel? LOL! I can't talk to hot girls by being covered by towels all over. They might think i have leprosy or something... :rofl:

Pen Pal...

yes true Northener by blood but i can get tanned rather easy.... i have friends like you though...

My younger sister and I are the same. My two younger brothers can tan easily, however.

You really are used to warm weather now lah? For me i can bear it, so long as i have AC unit in my hotel room if ever vacationing somewhere in a warm country. LOL!

Every time I travel, I get tanned, then after one month, I return quite.....white.....
the same. panda-like tanned in summer for wearing shorts...
Towel? LOL! I can't talk to hot girls by being covered by towels all over. They might think i have leprosy or something... :rofl:

Pen Pal...

My younger sister and I are the same. My two younger brothers can tan easily, however.

You really are used to warm weather now lah? For me i can bear it, so long as i have AC unit in my hotel room if ever vacationing somewhere in a warm country. LOL!
i've been in the South for so long that part of my diet habit has also changed... i'm really into Cantonese soup which is weird for typical Northerners.
no AC no life in South for me. summers are tough for us North people...:(.

Gigantic, never seen anything made out of ice in such a large scale, those european ice hotels now look like road side dhabha or shanty infront of these :D

I more dot added to the list of places to visit :)

've been in the South for so long that part of my diet habit has also changed... i'm really into Cantonese soup which is weird for typical Northerners.

Hahahaha summers are tough eh. You know what can cure that, bro? I can't say here. I must be PC. :)

Gigantic, never seen anything made out of ice in such a large scale, those european ice hotels now look like road side dhabha or shanty infront of these :D

I more dot added to the list of places to visit :)

Yes you must! :)

the same. panda-like tanned in summer for wearing shorts...

i've been in the South for so long that part of my diet habit has also changed... i'm really into Cantonese soup which is weird for typical Northerners.

no heater is tough for us too, -30C brrrrrrr too cold

@Yizhi
northerners don't drink soup? what's the difference between you guys and us cantonese eating/drinking habit?

no heater is tough for us too, -30C brrrrrrr too cold

@Yizhi
northerners don't drink soup? what's the difference between you guys and us cantonese eating/drinking habit?
we drink soups but not the Cantonese style 老火汤 cooked with TCM for hours.
our soups are simpler like:
img1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom