What's new

Sniper training for civilian

Status
Not open for further replies.
weopons should not be allowed. Already we are suffering because of previous weaponization of our society

The best thing you can do is get a 7mm and buy a scope for it. By 7mm, I mean a locally made Bolt-action rifle. That'll get you started. The ammunition is hard to find and it costs a lot these days, but should be sufficient for starters.

But if you haven't owned a weapon before, I'd suggest that you first buy a 9mm Handgun and give it a year or two. Once you're comfortable around a weapon and you're able to maintain it properly, you should take the next step. Gradually move on to bigger calibres. Always start from a small weapon.

salam
Already fire hand guns and ak. But thanks for you suggestion
:sniper:

weopons should not be allowed. Already we are suffering because of previous weaponization of our society
SALAM
I agree with you .But there should be a firing practice range for people interested in arm.

SALAM
Any one knows a book store that has book by the name “ultimate sniper” by major john plaster.

SALAM
Any one knows a book store that has book by the name “ultimate sniper” by major john plaster.

Ebooks dude ebooks! Besides you will be picked up by some agency in no time if you go looking for tutorials on sniping in the market. Lenay ke denay per jayen gay!:agree:

Pakomar u just volunteer yourself for mohmand bajaur or waziristan you will get plenty of opportunity to fire different guns do think about it

Pakomar u just volunteer yourself for mohmand bajaur or waziristan you will get plenty of opportunity to fire different guns do think about it

SALAM:pakistan:

I will never link my self with terrorist. I want to work with a sniper weapon but not this way.:sniper:

Ebooks dude ebooks! Besides you will be picked up by some agency in no time if you go looking for tutorials on sniping in the market. Lenay ke denay per jayen gay!:agree:
SALAM
I already had the book in pdf format I want in hard copy.:sniper:

Your relentless aren't you... Well Since you are interested in the academic side, forget reading ohn plaster's works and do some research on the Sniping Legend that was Gunnery Sargent Carlos Hatchcock.

Either way, your interest is going to land you in deep water.

Your relentless aren't you... Well Since you are interested in the academic side, forget reading ohn plaster's works and do some research on the Sniping Legend that was Gunnery Sargent Carlos Hatchcock.

Either way, your interest is going to land you in deep water.

SALAM
Carlos Hathcock Marine Sniper already seen his video interview. He is famous for killing a Vietnam sniper by shooting through his scope (93 confirm kills).but I did n’ t find any book.

SALAM
Carlos Hathcock Marine Sniper already seen his video interview. He is famous for killing a Vietnam sniper by shooting through his scope (93 confirm kills).but I did n’ t find any book.

Stop watching interviews and try to buy/rent these:

ULTIMATE SNIPER: THE VIDEO
with GySgt. Carlos Hathcock

CARLOS HATHCOCK: MARINE SNIPER
War Stories And Tactical Tips From The Master Sniper
GySgt. Carlos Hathcock

Also where abouts in Pakistan are you from?

Stop watching interviews and try to buy/rent these:

ULTIMATE SNIPER: THE VIDEO
with GySgt. Carlos Hathcock

CARLOS HATHCOCK: MARINE SNIPER
War Stories And Tactical Tips From The Master Sniper
GySgt. Carlos Hathcock

Also where abouts in Pakistan are you from?
SALAM
Ultimate sniper: the video seen it I learned about (field craft, tactics) but not much about marksmanship. Advanced ultimate sniper: the video I will get it with in one week. CARLOS HATHCOCK: MARINE SNIPER where will I get it from.

i have no clue where this discussion is going, bhai it seems to me you have read everything out there and seen everything out there so how about you pay ISPR a friendly visit let them know of all your area's of interest and expertise and offer your help?

SALAM
Ultimate sniper: the video seen it I learned about (field craft, tactics) but not much about marksmanship. Advanced ultimate sniper: the video I will get it with in one week. CARLOS HATHCOCK: MARINE SNIPER where will I get it from.

You have still to answer my question where are you from in PAKISTAN!

i have no clue where this discussion is going, bhai it seems to me you have read everything out there and seen everything out there so how about you pay ISPR a friendly visit let them know of all your area's of interest and expertise and offer your help?
SALAM
cooooooooooooool!!
Do let me know where and how. Do I need any reference?I can give you my email id(for more info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom