What's new

Sniper training for civilian

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakomar

Reaction score
Salam :pakistan: :sniper:
Army should training program for civilians how to use a sniper rifle.It’s a semiautomatic or bolt action rifle not so much fire power so there should be a program for civilian students how to handle a sniper rifle . Many programs are introduce for sniper course for civilian in us. . Army can charge students and give them license for training. :sniper:

Army should training program for civilians how to use a sniper rifle.It’s a semiautomatic or bolt action rifle not so much fire power so there should be a program for civilian students how to handle a sniper rifle . Many programs are introduce for sniper course for civilian in us. . Army can charge students and give them license for training. :sniper:

America is still suffering from the Gun Culture there. I would say any kind of leathel training should not be given to the civilians. Unless there is a imminent National Security Issue. And the spread of guns and ammunitions among the general public also should be checked.

What is this childish faciniation with arms and weapons amongst the younger members on the fourm? If you want sniper training get our your family rifle and go shoot some cans in the back yard.

You Better Introduce yourself First at Member's Introduction section.

Regarding Sniper Training we have Limited Facilities to Teach this Art to Our Armed Forces, Regarding Civilians .....such a Lethal Technique must not be made common to Public, People who had Limited Training are creating Havoc in FATA so i think its not a Good Idea.

I am not talking about whole art of sniping which includes (tactics, field craft) only marksmanship which means how to handle a sniper rifle.

You Better Introduce yourself First at Member's Introduction section.

Regarding Sniper Training we have Limited Facilities to Teach this Art to Our Armed Forces, Regarding Civilians .....such a Lethal Technique must not be made common to Public, People who had Limited Training are creating Havoc in FATA so i think its not a Good Idea.
salam
I am not talking about whole art of sniping which includes (tactics, field craft) only marksmanship which means how to handle a sniper rifle.:sniper:

America is still suffering from the Gun Culture there. I would say any kind of leathel training should not be given to the civilians. Unless there is a imminent National Security Issue. And the spread of guns and ammunitions among the general public also should be checked.

salam:pakistan:
I am not talking about whole art of sniping which includes (tactics, field craft) only marksmanship which means how to handle a sniper rifle.

salam:pakistan:

And as a civilian you are going to use this knowledge for what? I hope is for shooting terrorist like bin laden. :sniper:

Reactions: dbc
Due to on going war in Iraq and Afghanistan media is presenting war with new arms in positive manner. This is affecting the new generation every where to learn about fire sniper rifle or assault rifle. So there should be such programs arranged in some part of the year and introducing lenience to users will put checks. It will also create bonds between Pak army and civilians.

any one with sniper rifle do let me know about what kind

Hey dude! Spend some money and get an air rifle. You can practice marksmanship on it. If you wanna feel some sniping effect add a cheap scope. They are ... 'readily' available. And you have a non-lethal sniper rifle.

The best thing you can do is get a 7mm and buy a scope for it. By 7mm, I mean a locally made Bolt-action rifle. That'll get you started. The ammunition is hard to find and it costs a lot these days, but should be sufficient for starters.

But if you haven't owned a weapon before, I'd suggest that you first buy a 9mm Handgun and give it a year or two. Once you're comfortable around a weapon and you're able to maintain it properly, you should take the next step. Gradually move on to bigger calibres. Always start from a small weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom