What's new

Sniffer dogs offend Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not kidding but he has cracked the shin bone with a single bite of one hero who came at me with a knife once. It was the worst sound I have heard in my life. These dogs are to be treated with respect. And love.

I am not kidding but he has cracked the shin bone with a single bite of one hero who came at me with a knife once. It was the worst sound I have heard in my life. These dogs are to be treated with respect. And love.

acha so this is your dog's pic ?? your avatar ??

This is a rottie we are talking about boss. Aunty ji's *** was grass if I had not held tight to his leash.

Rottweiler+3.jpg

scary beast, i have a golden retriever and a labrador

These breed of dogs are not to be messed around with they are very vindictive and have a long strong memory

nonsense please close this thread with the intent to bash Islam, these goons must not be given open hands at our platform.

I have high respect for our muslim brothers and sisters that is why is am looking for an alternative to replace dogs.

Like i said it reveals more about you're own lack of respect for others and you're character. Only sane and well mannered people don't stoop down to this level so i don't even have to say anything you proved it yourself.

Nowadays it seems to have become a fashion to object to everything! Why are Muslims getting to be so sensitive?? From objections to sniffer dogs to issuing fatwas against India's Mars mission declaring it 'un-Islamic', it's turning out to be a comedy circus.

Whither rationality?

As told by Slav Defence Dogs are not considered haram in Islam and that is true. Every second thing offends Muslims. If they cannot live with it then they should stay in their countries and follow what every want to do. They dont have problem with sniffer dogs being used by their Army or Police as they need them for their security but if they are being used somewhere else then they cry a lot.

I never talked about religion you were the one who referred to pigs not me learn to respect others and then give others advice over what they should or shouldn't do.

See that itself is more than enough to show how you treat people who don't agree with you. Maybe you should even say that every society is tolerant except a Muslim one that serves you're bias agenda right.
My bias agenda? I don't have any. But bigotry hid underneath the garb of religious sentiments can't be tolerated.

My bias agenda? I don't have any. But bigotry hid underneath the garb of religious sentiments can't be tolerated.

Many would claim that you're comments are an excellent example of bigotry as well anyways you can hold any view that suits you're liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom