Slums in South Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
even pak should stop talking about slums
lahore slums
slum2-lahore.jpg

karachi slums
11_9_2005_Monsoon.jpg

Posting these pictures doesn't change the fact that Pakistan is home to the largest slum in Asia and that a much higher proportion of Pakistan's population lives in slums as compared to India.

Don't worry, people in Pakistan would much rather live in "slums" like Orangi Town than they would in the cities of India.

Don't worry, people in Pakistan would much rather live in "slums" like Orangi Town than they would in the cities of India.

Well if that is what Pakistanis want , they are free to choose whatever they want , not that anybody in the cities of India wants Pakistanis to come and live here.

Btw, tell what you told me to this guy ,

I am Indian: Adnan Sami - Arab News

:coffee:

Well if that is what Pakistanis want , they are free to choose whatever they want , not that anybody in the cities of India wants Pakistanis to come and live here.

Btw, tell what you told me to this guy ,

I am Indian: Adnan Sami - Arab News

:coffee:

Arab News is stating that Adnan is an Indian.

And then this

Human Settlements: Percent of urban population living in slums

Well, it does indicate the amount of bilge that is flowing here with the Pakistani posters.

Calcutta:

slums.jpg

Delhi:

india_slum_child_delhi1.jpg

Ranchi:

12_TWO.jpg

Surat:

starving-kids-india-child-poverty-300x205.jpg

Jaipur:

M_Id_97095_slums.jpg

yup dude we accept all these facts now check the population living in slums in your country and then compare it to india you guys are such a failure even with so less population there are more no of pakistanins living in slums than compared to india also compare the economies soon indial willa be a 2 trillion economy what about you going ever down

Kanpur:

kpage9.jpg

Indore:

18051359.jpg

Thane:

thane-wall-collapse-630_271x181.jpg

Ludhiana:

IMG_6524.jpg

Agra:

595FA31B75A9472490FAD46DB932FF0D.jpg

Nashik:

Dharavi_UNICEF_rubbish_.jpg

bangalore slum palace

bangalore-palace-places-in-bangalore.jpg

Kanpur:

kpage9.jpg

Indore:

18051359.jpg

Thane:

thane-wall-collapse-630_271x181.jpg

Ludhiana:

IMG_6524.jpg

Agra:

595FA31B75A9472490FAD46DB932FF0D.jpg

Nashik:

Dharavi_UNICEF_rubbish_.jpg

Bilal your childish attitude is only embarassing you now . Your pictures dont change the facts . check out the first post of this thread and post 252 to see what real facts are . Grow up and learn to accept the facts and do something to help the slum population in your country . Here in India the decline of slum population by percentage has been steep but not so in Pakistan . Try to bring a change to this rather than trying to bring down a country which has clearly done better than you in this regard .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom