What's new

SLAF AF commander visits Pakistan

The current price quoted by CATIC is 30Million USD a piece. Which means that there wont be a watered down version in range of 15-20 Million USD. However, even in A2A thunder would be able to carry atleast 4 MRMs and 2 SRMs. Good enough for an invading flight group.

Depends on the flight group which Invades. Anyways. I never said anything wrong. I still say its the best choice for the role they play in the region.

Hope Pakistan also gets paid because of exports but Pakistan should first focus on getting Block 2 it self and at really fast speed

Really this is the most exiting thing for the Sri Lanka and did anyone know how many they are looking to buy?

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

I am hopeful that Oman will going to look towards it as a replacement for their Jaguars....

I hope soon we can get to know officially the defense deal , What Islamabad offered us…..

MR02102012PZ_1.jpg

MR02102012PZ_2.jpg

334580-MahindaRajapaksaIslamabadColomboGilaniZardari-1328892650-711-640x480.jpg

MR02102012PZ_3.jpg

MR02102012PZ_5.jpg

MR02112012P_1.jpg

MR02112012P_2.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...esident-arrives-pakistan-three-day-visit.html

I’d love to see our thunder deployed to international air forces, but the rate production of the thunder by the PAC is slow, they need to manufacture them faster.

Last year a US colonel visited INDIA and PAKISTAN so F22 is coming to the region LOL. Last week Chinese PLAAF delegates were in INDIA and commented on IAF doctrine, so sure J20 is coming to INDIA... LOL
Apart from JF17 being a good choice for SLAF wat credibility is this thread has? Clearly the title is misleading and LANKAN RANGER calls himself a Journo.

The summary of this visit is written in the news.

The Commander was accorded a Guard of Honour by a smartly turned out contingent of PAF and thereafter, he called on Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman for a discussion on matters of mutual interest.

Its too early to predict any JF-17 deal from this visit. If there is any news of SLAF's visit to AMF, PAC then i would call it something interesting:D

lets hope for good if deal done it will be nice start as first drop of rain .

Last year a US colonel visited INDIA and PAKISTAN so F22 is coming to the region LOL. Last week Chinese PLAAF delegates were in INDIA and commented on IAF doctrine, so sure J20 is coming to INDIA... LOL
Apart from JF17 being a good choice for SLAF wat credibility is this thread has? Clearly the title is misleading and LANKAN RANGER calls himself a Journo.

Are you stupid or blind?

Because there is hell lot of difference between a 'Colonel' and a President of a country visiting another country. Not to mention the follow up of the Air Chief.

Do you Indians really have to poke your head in where you have no idea about? Just to get your post count up? What's the point, when Mods are gonna delete it anyway. All your troll work will go to waste.

But oh no, it's best past time for you guys.

Is anyone here connected to Pakistan Air force & Pakistan Aeronautical Complex.....?

Sri Lanka Air force Commander & senior SLAF delegation on a 6-day official visit to Pakistan

I think surly they visited PAC……

^ Now please hold your horses Lankan ... and be patient for a little while ... you will surely get a thundering news :woot: ... but these things take time ... and so far every thing is under shadow and least known ...

Back
Top Bottom