What's new

SLAF AF commander visits Pakistan

Yeah Title is a bit misleading... but comeon even now I want JF17 to sell... it is a very decent place for that price tag... someone will surely make a note of that soon...

PS: I don't think India would want to sell LCA in the near future nor is it projecting for that. AMCA is something we are more worried about now...

Yeah Title is a bit misleading... but comeon even now I want JF17 to sell... it is a very decent place for that price tag... someone will surely make a note of that soon...

PS: I don't think India would want to sell LCA in the near future nor is it projecting for that. AMCA is something we are more worried about now...

hahahhaha yar pahle apne liye to bna lo LCA phr logo ko bechna .
And i am surprised that j 17 goes to sirilanka or not it only between Pakistan and Sri-lanka why Indians and jumping and trolling so desperately plz guys just wait and see

And i am surprised that j 17 goes to sirilanka or not it only between Pakistan and Sri-lanka why Indians and jumping and trolling so desperately plz guys just wait and see

Sir,

My post was meant with good intent cozz I genuinely believe JF17 is a good value for money proposition... even at 25 Mil a piece. I have even advocated JF17 in Indian forums when there were no Pakistani to defend it just because what is apple I will say is an apple and not an orange,

About LCA, thats why I wrote PS since it was Post Script and yeah you are right we need to induct the sanctioned 9 squadrons and then move ahead with AMCA.

Are you stupid or blind?

Because there is hell lot of difference between a 'Colonel' and a President of a country visiting another country. Not to mention the follow up of the Air Chief.

Do you Indians really have to poke your head in where you have no idea about? Just to get your post count up? What's the point, when Mods are gonna delete it anyway. All your troll work will go to waste.

But oh no, it's best past time for you guys.
Ya last year Obama visited India and Chinese Primer was in India as well ... Both followed by important High Ranking Military officials.... Whats the point in this thread anyway?
Am not blind though we know who is......
U are not Mod, are U? Then why high on octane?

hmmm i doubt that. But Pakistan don't hype its defense issue like India do. So its too early to say whats cooking. But there is some deal going to be made sooner or later .

Sir,

My post was meant with good intent cozz I genuinely believe JF17 is a good value for money proposition... even at 25 Mil a piece. I have even advocated JF17 in Indian forums when there were no Pakistani to defend it just because what is apple I will say is an apple and not an orange,

About LCA, thats why I wrote PS since it was Post Script and yeah you are right we need to induct the sanctioned 9 squadrons and then move ahead with AMCA.
I have to say that almost all of the Indian Friends are severly ill informed when it comes to JFT, we have a whole information pool thread in JFT section. I would suggest having a look at that for updates ones self rather than jumping on Wiki.

I have to say that almost all of the Indian Friends are severly ill informed when it comes to JFT, we have a whole information pool thread in JFT section. I would suggest having a look at that for updates ones self rather than jumping on Wiki.

They are not ill-informed, they are delusional. Not accepting reality.

jf-17 is really a game changer,and i am surprised that it hasn't made any exports till now.
jf-17 has the potential to fill several hangers around the world.
hope lanka goes for jf-17,as they are need of some a/cs.

What if in future srilanka wants to show its new toy to big brother ?

Pakistan has JF17 from years...I wonder How many JF17 sold till date...I heard even China is not using these fighters

Pakistan has JF17 from years...I wonder How many JF17 sold till date...I heard even China is not using these fighters

tell me one thing, how would you rate F-15 Silent Eagle?
If inducted now, It would be the SECOND most advanced fighter jet in USAF inventory after F-22.
but they are not buying them....why? you may ask
well because in simple words, they don't require that particular aircraft as they have other aircrafts to fullfill its role.

same thing applies with china, china does not need Jf-17 as they have J-10, and JH-7 to fullfill that role. however if they want a lowcost alternative, they would go for Jf-17

this is the most simple explanation i can provide you, now its up to u to believe it or not!

thats good news for Sri Lanka & India.
India can train with SL, pitching the LCA (when done/if done) or its Mig29 against the JF17.
India should perhaps even secretly finance the deal if need be :)

And you are smoking what???

Sir, I would't say all as I have seen many Indians give due credit to JF17 for what it is. It is a fine value proposition plane and yes there will be some Indians who will bash JF17 like some Pakistani's will bash LCA... let's not label a whole country for a few idiots... it's like some stupid dimwit say that "since some terrorist activities are done by Muslims hence all Muslims are terrorists". comeon we need to grow up and give respect to each other.

regards

Back
Top Bottom