What's new

Sky Sports Poll: Should Pakistan be Banned from International Cricket?

@ Zaki

will you forgive those who betrayed your country?

No.....no....never! will ban them from International cricket for good (if found guilty)

But will not ban Pakistan team either as it would be injustice with rest of the players and the whole cricket loving nation Pakistan

Even the Sky Sports website is showing a Betting add for the Pak-England Series, even the odds of the bets.

Who says, English Media is not involved in this whole sham of accusing Pakistan, seems they had lost lot of money betting on Pakistan.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even the Sky Sports website is showing a Betting add for the Pak-England Series, even the odds of the bets.

Who says, English Media is not involved in this whole sham of accusing Pakistan, seems they had lost lot of money betting on Pakistan.

betting is not banned in england.

And then started bashing and maligning the image of Pakistan cricket as a revenge :lol:

No fixing in IPL, claims ICC

here icc have given clean chit..........:no::no::no:

Give us all a break! Don't ask us to suspend disbelief to the level of an impossibility.

The largest bookie/betting network is in India. The bookies involved even in the Pak/Eng series are traced being back to India. Modi was removed from the IPL for what? Just for fun? Clean chit, my foot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/11/world/asia/11cricket.html

And as for the recent noises about the Pakistan/Englad series, don't count your chickens before they have hatched. The ICC's probe will take months. Let's see what it uncovers.

There are loud cries of corruption even before the CWG have begun in Delhi. Bridges falling, buildings crumbling, bathrooms stinking, every international delegation that's visited is pretty much up in arms. All due to corruption. And you are acting like you are all high and mighty, free of sin and free to point the finger? Shame. Go fix your own damn problems before coming here and inserting yourself at tangents in a discussion with no intention other than to troll.

Mind games start once again, Indo vs Aus, Ashes. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. :D

He also said -
Pakistan cricketers culturally do not share the values of 'honest' cricket. And Australian cricket team captain Ricky ponting has gone a bit far and has given infact a racist kind of a comment, where he has targetted particularly Pakistan and its players and their culture saying it breeds corruption and all.

He hasn't even directly supported Pakistan if you actually read the article. Ponting isn't really 'liked' anywhere to be honest.

Are you really that desperate for support? small quote taken out of context and suddenly have the whole Pakistan fanbase behind him.

Aussie stars targeted by illegal bookie in England

SYDNEY — Australia stars Shane Watson and Brad Haddin Tuesday revealed they were targeted by a suspected illegal bookmaker during last year's tour of England, as a major fixing scandal engulfed cricket.
The opening batsman and wicketkeeper said they were approached separately at team hotels by an Indian man who invited them for drinks, and was later identified as part of an illegal betting ring.
Watson, one of Australia's standout performers during their Ashes series defeat, said the man started talking to him in the breakfast room of London's exclusive Royal Garden hotel.
"It was an Indian fan, or that's what I thought it was, who knew a lot about me and what I was doing in the IPL (Indian Premier League)," Watson said.
"(He) was only too kind with his praise about how I've been playing and he enjoyed the way I played and then it got down to a bit more 'we'd like to take you out for drinks' and that sort of thing.
"I didn't think too much more of it until I found out a bit more information and that he was actually one of the illegal bookmakers."
Haddin said he received a knock on his hotel room door by a man who invited him for a drink.
"You don't usually get a knock on your door with someone asking you to come across to your room for a drink and then go out for dinner with someone you don't know," he said.
"They checked footage of who the person was and it was someone that they were well aware of. I'd never seen the person (before) or never heard from him or seen him since."
The accounts come after a British newspaper said it paid an alleged match-fixer 230,000 US dollars to organise no-balls by Pakistan during last week's fourth Test against England, reviving fears of widespread corruption.

Last edited:
He hasn't even directly supported Pakistan if you actually read the article. Ponting isn't really 'liked' anywhere to be honest.

Are you really that desperate for support? small quote taken out of context and suddenly have the whole Pakistan fanbase behind him.

^^ Let me ask you why Indians are jumping on this bandwagon of match fixing before anything has been proven. Are you that desperate to take up every opportunity to vilify Pakistan? Are you forgetting the treatment your own players have received in Australia? Are you forgetting the comments NZ and Australian delegations are issuing re the CWG games? Are you forgetting the racial slurs directed at your cricketers in almost every non-Asian country?

Wahhab Riaz and Trott got into a confrontation in the nets where Trott initiated the altercation by saying, "So how much did the bookie give you?" and then proceeded with a physical assault. Shahid Afridi came on TV and detailed all of this. Many english players, just like many Australian players, since the time of Alan Lamb, Botham etc. are racist ba$tards. The thing I don't understand is why the PCB isn't bringing police charges against Trott for physical assault.

When they can't play Murli, he becomes a chucker. Then the entire Sri Lankan team becomes chuckers. When they can't play reverse swing, every Pakistani bowler becomes a ball tamperer. Listen to Imran Khan on how prevalent ball doctoring was *in England and Australia*. Yet, you don't hear about the English practices.

Then there was the altercation during our last tour of England involving that sw1ne of an Umpire who need not be named. How did that end up? Was Pakistan at fault or was the slimy little thug caught blackmailing the ICC and asking for money? Yet, who was the finger pointed at initially, without any proof or any investigation?

Aaj hum to kal tum. Don't lecture us on latching on to Ponting's statement. Think about what your own brethren are doing and the joy they appear to be experiencing in beating the drum before any definitive investigations have concluded.

We are used to this crap because we know the calibre of the people we are dealing with. Racist stereotypers... they blamed the Pakistan team for Bob Woolmer's death of all things. What did that investigation prove? It absolved every Pakistani player of any wrongdoing. Did we follow-up with libel suits against the fi1thy scum that jumped up with accusations against us? No. That is our problem.

Give us all a break! Don't ask us to suspend disbelief to the level of an impossibility.

The largest bookie/betting network is in India. The bookies involved even in the Pak/Eng series are traced being back to India. Modi was removed from the IPL for what? Just for fun? Clean chit, my foot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/11/world/asia/11cricket.html

And as for the recent noises about the Pakistan/Englad series, don't count your chickens before they have hatched. The ICC's probe will take months. Let's see what it uncovers.

There are loud cries of corruption even before the CWG have begun in Delhi. Bridges falling, buildings crumbling, bathrooms stinking, every international delegation that's visited is pretty much up in arms. All due to corruption. And you are acting like you are all high and mighty, free of sin and free to point the finger? Shame. Go fix your own damn problems before coming here and inserting yourself at tangents in a discussion with no intention other than to troll.

Modi was suspended because he was involved with financial irregularities not because of match fixing. If you don't know that just shut the **** up. Its really sad that you are supporting those $hit faces who ruined the name of entire nation. Also, when we found out Modi was involved, what happened to him, he was thrown to gutter. But what are you doing? creating conspiracies, accusing entire world of plotting against you. arey thoda tho sharam karo.

Pakistan cricket team is having lot of talented players. It is a joy playing to Pakistan and defeating them -:). ICC should ban the players if proven guilty, but no way should ban Pakistan cricket team.

Modi was suspended because he was involved with financial irregularities not because of match fixing. If you don't know that just shut the **** up. Its really sad that you are

Corruption is corruption is corruption. Are you denying that there is a massive bookie network in India? Do they exclusively deal only with foreign players? They have no "domestic business"? It is you who doesn't know what the #@$ he/she is talking about. Time to shut your trap.

supporting those $hit faces who ruined the name of entire nation. Also, when we found out Modi was involved, what happened to him, he was thrown to gutter. But what are you doing? creating conspiracies, accusing entire world of plotting against you. arey thoda tho sharam karo.

Are you smoking dope? WHO AM I SUPPORTING? There has been no conclusive investigation. And what I am saying is that in three recent instances where the Pakistan team has been accused, ranging from murder to the incident with that rabid dog of an Umpire, the Pakistan team has been found in the RIGHT. EVERY TIME.

As for the world plotting against us, are you again, on something? Where have I said the world is against us? I am pointing to specific instances of racist behaviour directed at Pakistanis, Sri Lankans and Indians. Do you not understand english? Get some lessons then before you spew nonsense here and flail around looking like a fool.

Many english players, just like many Australian players, since the time of Alan Lamb, Botham etc. are racist ba$tards.

But what does having a crap attitude against Pakistani players have to do with racism?

England have a Pakistani coach and several players of Pakistani and Indian origin have played for England, what qualifies you to accuse them of being racists?

:blink:

Back
Top Bottom