What's new

Sky is the limit in India-Japan relationship: Shinzo Abe's advisor

Let us stick with India can afford and what it is planning to build.

By middle of next decade we are looking at 2 40,000 tonne carriers and 1 65,000 tonne carrier. Now only 2 of these can only be relied to be available at any one time. A single 100,000 tonne carrier will be a little more powerful than the two India can put out to sea at any one time.

Indian Navy will have no chance of dominating either US or Chinese in IOR next decade.

Yes as your dreams have been shattered now.

Unless India gets its economy right and can produce weapons itself it will keep fantasing about controlling the IOR.
Dont worry MKI with 8000 KM endurance will pour Brahmoss on their CBG before the PLAN will ever come in contact with Indian Navy.

Lol some false flaggers here are discussing PLAN operating multiple 1Lakh ton AC's :lol::lol::lol: First let them finish their crash-course via Brazilian Navy to operate a carrier and then we can talk about Super carriers :lol::lol::lol:

This is an Indian wish rather than reality.

Why do Indians not understand that China is FIVE times richer than them and so China can come to their
region and not the other way round!

Dude...why you donot understand that dominating India in IOR is your wetdream...Not necessarily China's...India is smart enough to make sure in further years to make a economic relation with China in such a way...that China may not be a friend to us....but it may not be an enemey to us either....then what will you guys and your dreams will happen,....

So do not talk about what will happen after 30 year...At this point of time, Indian navy has a better control than any other navy in this region.....China can send carriers...but again, China has many fronts to deal with its immidiate neighour..And india never ever hurt intrest of China in the real sense.....At this point of time, China is not really doing any thing to challenge the advantage that India have with military sense in IOR..
And another false impression...I am not sure how much you refkect BD gov mindset....As of BD gov even while your Zia was PM...they have not done anything to India to think as an enemey.....So any growth of economic and military of BD is a welcome part for Indian navy as per my opinion...

Prime Minister Modi is very fond of Japan and admires Japanese culture.

We were impressed that Modi even enacted a Japan Week in Gujarat while he served as Governor of that state. :)

We appreciate such tokens of admiration and cooperation, it also reaffirms Japanese confidence in India.

We were impressed that Modi even enacted a Japan Week in Gujarat while he served as Governor of that state. :)

We appreciate such tokens of admiration and cooperation, it also reaffirms Japanese confidence in India.
He has never served as Governor of any state. Governor is not an executive position, its a ceremonial position, like the President of India.

He served as the Chief Minister of Gujarat. Now, he is the Prime Minister.
And I don't doubt that by the end of the coming 5 years, Indo-Japanese cooperation would have grown a minimum of multiple times its current size and value. He is ridiculously focused and achievement oriented.

Modi has repeatedly talked about Abe in his interviews/speeches, I think he considers Abe as his inspiration.

He has never served as Governor of any state. Governor is not an executive position, its a ceremonial position, like the President of India.

He served as the Chief Minister of Gujarat. Now, he is the Prime Minister.
And I don't doubt that by the end of the coming 5 years, Indo-Japanese cooperation would have grown a minimum of multiple times its current size and value. He is ridiculously focused and achievement oriented.

Thank you for the correction. In my opinion, he was a prolific Chief Minister of Gujarat, where the state's annual growth rate was far ahead that of the national average. Good Luck to India! May the forthcoming years be auspicious for your country.

Back
Top Bottom