What's new

Sky fighterJ10 movies about J10 English subtitle

Well the R-18 part is not too long. The whole movie overall is still quite good.
I havn't seen any soviet made movies, are they easily accessible in china?

Well the R-18 part is not too long. The whole movie overall is still quite good.

It was only banned during the period from 1966 to 1976.

I have recently watch a Russian film called "9th Company" and I recommend you to watch it. It was based upon a real event, although the story was a little too glorified. If you want to indulge yourself on a 130min Russian film, this might just be the one that tickles your senses.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny, because I feel when hollywood makes a war film in which neither side is american they tends to be fairly non-stereotypical. There are exceptions.

The plot is good but the animation is horrible

I have recently watch a Russian film called "9th Company" and I recommend you to watch it. It was based upon a real event, although the story was a little too glorified. If you want to indulge yourself on a 130min Russian film, this might just be the one that tickles your senses.

Oh my god that looks so bad... It's representative of all the reasons why I don't watch war movies anymore. Glorified combat, nationalism, subtle political message, the whole innocence lost motif etc etc.

Well don't reply then, didn't ask you to butt in did I? Need [to be sic] smart arse quibbling to feel good about yourself do you?

Yep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, the animation of that J-10 movie seems so 1990's.

Because Pearl Harbour was such a searing work of military historical re-enactment?

lens8522991_1260689805pearlharbormovie.jpg

Come on, every society has these shitty movies.
Even Pearl Harbour was better done than 99% of Chinese military films/dramas. That is how bad they have it. While it's true that every country has its shitty war movies, China is to crap military filming as Japanese is to ****. In fact, they're so bad that I would actually prefer to watch Bollywood dancing films.

Back
Top Bottom