What's new

Size of Pakistan’s economy is $313.13 billion, says SBP

I appreciate your spirit , when country is going bankrupt, but holding firm that every thing is fine...

Such over confidence done more harm than good and facing the music that Bangladesh economy likely overtook pakistan economy as of today ! While going through such over confidence, but later found that bangladesh forex reserve is 4 times than pakistan and exports much higher.

You have to realize that they try to compete with Indian economy and those fudged figures raise from no where and with out any statistical evidence....

I am taxi driver or not, but does not change the fact that pakistan rupees is under free fall and 2nd most depreciated currency in the world after Lira.

@Reichsmarschall @Areesh @undercover JIX
@Slav Defence False Flagger is back again

@Slav Defence False Flagger is back again

Pakistan needs IMF support, Mulk warned

In the PPM, the IMF had forecasted that Pakistan’s gross official foreign currency reserves would stand at $12.1 billion by June 30. However, SBP’s statistics showed that the reserves fell to $9.7 billion in that time despite availing the $1.5-billion China trade facility and a $500-million loan from China’s State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE) to cushion reserves.

The IMF’s reserves projections went off the mark by $2.4 billion or almost one-fifth.

The IMF’s PPM report had conveyed confidence that despite deterioration on the external front, the country would still have over two months of import cover at the end of the fiscal year, said Dr Pasha.

At the current pace of imports, the foreign currency reserves are sufficient only for six weeks of imports.

The IMF had projected that imports (freight on board basis) would remain at $53.5 billion in the last fiscal year. However, the central bank reported $56 billion imports. On cost and freight basis, Pakistan booked record $60.9 billion imports in the last fiscal year, Pakistan Bureau of Statistics reported.

The IMF’s trade deficit projections also went off the mark by $1.6 billion.

Risks to Pakistan’s economic outlook have increased: IMF

The external debt and liabilities is an area where the IMF has been struggling for the last four years to make accurate projections. The PPM team had projected that the external debt and liabilities would peak to $93.2 billion by June 30. The central bank has not yet released the full year numbers but the debt has already touched almost $92 billion by the end of March.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1762889/2-imf-finance-ministry-way-off-pakistans-economic-misery/

i piss on false flaggers
Who cares !

Another example of figure fudging by SBP. Its a habitual offender. The size of the economy is 264 billion dollars @ pkr 128. The size of the economy has shrunk. It has actually contracted!!

mods who banned you last time

In 16th February 2018 pakistani rupees was around 110 to dollar now after 5 months turned 130.Do you have to say any thing about this and solution to problem?

Another example of figure fudging by SBP. Its a habitual offender. The size of the economy is 264 billion dollars @ pkr 128. The size of the economy has shrunk. It has actually contracted!!

Do you think that bangladesh economy>pakistan economy as of today and in case bangladesh currency not depreciated that much vs Dollar?

What was their GDP last year?

In 16th February 2018 pakistani rupees was around 110 to dollar now after 5 months turned 130.Do you have to say any thing about this and solution to problem?

Do you think that bangladesh economy>pakistan economy as of today and in case bangladesh currency not depreciated that much vs Dollar?

Bangladesh is doing very well. The size is above 300 billion dollars and is bigger than pakistan’s.

Bangladesh is doing very well. The size is above 300 billion dollars and is bigger than pakistan’s.

Where is @RiazHaq pdf economical advisor?

@Aamir Hussain

I think they have start paying back to IMF in 2019 and threat of grey list will add more economical crisis !

@Nilu Pule @Aasimkhan

Almost 1 month back it was 120 PKR to dollar and now standing 130 PKR.

https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/best-exchange-rates/best-us-dollar-to-pakistani-rupee-history-2018

@Orca @TruthTheOnlyDefense @war&peace @abcxyz0000

:rofl:so Pakistan's economy is now 313.13 billion not 305 or 310 that i assumed. With a growth rate of now @5.8 more again then i assumed to be at 5.3 to 5.6

Aha so i can only assume what will happen post 2030 with full functional CPEC adding a permanent 2% atleast.

In per capita income in next 2 decades we will get our right place back viz a viz yr country ie even more per capita then yrs.....Che che che

No its 264 billion dollars at pkr@128. Sbp is famous for figure fudging. It convinienty took prk @110 which is erroneous and perverse. The economy has actually shrunk and contracted.

Where is @RiazHaq pdf economical advisor?

@Aamir Hussain

I think they have start paying back to IMF in 2019 and threat of grey list will add more economical crisis !

@Nilu Pule @Aasimkhan

Almost 1 month back it was 120 PKR to dollar and now standing 130 PKR.

https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/best-exchange-rates/best-us-dollar-to-pakistani-rupee-history-2018

@Orca @TruthTheOnlyDefense @war&peace @abcxyz0000

All the countries in the subcontinent are poor, corrupt and their treatment of women, children is a disgusting disgrace.

No its 264 billion dollars at pkr@128. Sbp is famous for figure fudging. It convinienty took prk @110 which is erroneous and perverse. The economy has actually shrunk and contracted.

Pakistan economy is more like below

a1.jpg

All the countries in the subcontinent are poor, corrupt and their treatment of women, children is a disgusting disgrace.

But australian economy loosing its value in world stage, one time one of the most important economy in the world, but slowly and slowly fading, though high per-capita income and developed...!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Australia

Back
Top Bottom