What's new

Six wars China is sure to fight in the next 50 years

no.Indian army cannot operate heavy equipment in jungles. Second,ethnic cleansing and genocide has been used by the indian corporate mafia state and state backed paramilitaries like Salwa Judum to mass murder tribals who then join the maoists.

Third,send the army after the tribals.That would open up new fronts and opportunities on the border.

Heavy equipments ??? Army's strategies will change according to situations.. They are very better trained against guerilla warfare than paramillitary.. Indian army not need tanks or heavy guns against these tribals.. For example do commandos use heavy wepons in such operations..

Way back in 2011 Supreme Court ordered Salwa judum is illegal and unconstitutional.. Ordered its disbanding and recover of all fire arms.. The use of salwa judum supported by chattisgarh govt was criticised by human right commision.. Their crimes are nw under investigation..

Please, take all the territory of the United States, but leave to us Alaska - we do not like the heat. :cheers:

Why Alaska? You sold it to the US for 1 million USD when soviet collapse? You sure you want it back?

Why Alaska? You sold it to the US for 1 million USD when soviet collapse? You sure you want it back?

It was sold in 1867.
It will be a big war or not - but anyway USA disintegrate. Natives of Alaska will vote for the entry into the Federation, I'm sure of it.

It was sold in 1867.
It will be a big war or not - but anyway USA disintegrate. Natives of Alaska will vote for the entry into the Federation, I'm sure of it.

It was sold in 1867.

Considering the pro-christian and conservative policies of Putin ,it is possible that Alaska could opt for joining Russia,as alaskan population is pro-religion,conservative in nature.But that process would take time as many alaskans have the image of Russia being enemy.

But thanks to the internet,the image of Putin as a christian leader has fortified among american conservatives.So it can be possible.

It was sold in 1867.

It was sold in 1867.

Considering the pro-christian and conservative policies of Putin ,it is possible that Alaska could opt for joining Russia,as alaskan population is pro-religion,conservative in nature.But that process would take time as many alaskans have the image of Russia being enemy.

But thanks to the internet,the image of Putin as a christian leader has fortified among american conservatives.So it can be possible.

Once a bully, always a bully...

no wonder 10-15 nations consider aggressive bully chinese nation as threat perception...

Source please. And the article is retarded.No way we will fight Russia.Fighting Russia is like calling grim reaper. They have the world's best biological weapons,massive underground cities,large number of bunkers for population plus a good ABM system made of tactical nukes,narrowband weaponry .Plus an hidden arsenal of God knows what like scalar or torsional.

No way we will pick a war with Russia.That would be a death warrant.

Thank God .. At last found a person with Logical Thinking ...

It was sold in 1867.

Got drunk this early?
Maybe Russia should recover places like Chechen, Georgia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine first, then you can dream of getting Alaska back

Wait, you weren't even Russian, you are just an Ukrainian, which Russian despise...

:lol:

You do know Alaska have a large population of catholic, not Protestant right, there are about 100000 catholic vs 70000 Protestant
Unless Russia change its religious to catholic from Russian Orthodox, tell Putin to convert first, then we can talk lol

And you also need to recheck the constitution, it's not like if the Alaskan want to, they can join Russia.

Plus why would they want to join a country half what Alaskan earn per capita? If they had to leave the union and even if the US allow them to do so, would you l not think they will join the Canadian rank before the Russian? At least they earn as much as the Alaskan hahaha

Got drunk this early?
Maybe Russia should recover places like Chechen, Georgia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine first, then you can dream of getting Alaska back

Wait, you weren't even Russian, you are just an Ukrainian, which Russian despise...

You do know Alaska have a large population of catholic, not Protestant right, there are about 100000 catholic vs 70000 Protestant
Unless Russia change its religious to catholic from Russian Orthodox, tell Putin to convert first, then we can talk lol

And you also need to recheck the constitution, it's not like if the Alaskan want to, they can join Russia.

Plus why would they want to join a country half what Alaskan earn per capita? If they had to leave the union and even if the US allow them to do so, would you l not think they will join the Canadian rank before the Russian? At least they earn as much as the Alaskan hahaha

I was stating in event of US collapse.Been talking to alaskan conservatives.They don't like Canadians for them they are too left wing . They do like rising christianity in Russia and its low flat tax levels.

I was stating in event of US collapse.

Set aside if US will indeed collaspe

What make you think Alaska will go back to Russian but not joining Canada or Independent
Do you even know how many different type of Christianity before playing the religion card?

There are NOTHING Alaska and Russia were in common with

And secondary do you ever think the doom of US is the doom of this world?

Ask Putin, how much US bond he is holding and would he indeed wish us to collaspe so that those bond and forex become toilet paper?

I have seen ignorant people before but you sir, had just raise the bar

Got drunk this early?

I'm Russian, like another 10 mln sitizens of Ukraine.
Belarus and Kazakhstan are already included in the Customs Union, Chechnya - part of Russia.
Once the Western world will enter into a zone of turbulence, Russia in a few months restore its natural borders. As it was in our history many times before.
I would be in your place, worried about what will happen to the Western world after the collapse of the U.S.
Alaska likely will be a part of the Russian Federation due to historical, geographical and climatic factors. And the language and confession - minor matters, will learn a couple of years.

What make you think Alaska will go back to Russian but not joining Canada or Independent
Do you even know how many different type of Christianity before playing the religion card?

There are NOTHING Alaska and Russia were in common with

And secondary do you ever think the doom of US is the doom of this world?

Ask Putin, how much US bond he is holding and would he indeed wish us to collaspe so that those bond and forex become toilet paper?

I have seen ignorant people before but you sir, had just raise the bar

Actually ,looking at the current decaying state of christianity,Russia does look like an oasis to Far right conservatives these days.They are the biggest pro-putin brigade these days also.They were most opposed to atheistic communism and are very opposed to Obama's social engineering methods.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...sure-fight-next-50-years-9.html#ixzz2huLV8r5K

I think last figure I heard was 120-150 billion $ in cash and bonds .But then there are rumors that Russia has large hidden stockpiles of gold according to some financial analysts and gold/silver bugs.

Looking at economic and social conditions,I think its nearby .You could read the works of sociologist Gultang on US empire.

Back
Top Bottom