What's new

Six wars China is sure to fight in the next 50 years

Forget about war I want India to be allies with Pakistan and China and let China rule Asia :)

^ This is gonna happen..

I can understand your frustration.... Your forces already proved incapable to fight with Indian alone

What happened. Don't want to fight with China. OK. I understand. :lol:

What happened. Don't want to fight with China. OK. I understand. :lol:

This time we are prepared but seems Pakistani know their capability (ohh incapability) that why need china :lol:

This time we are prepared but seems Pakistani know their capability (ohh incapability) that why need china :lol:

Nothing to do with capability. Anyone who would kill your soldiers. We would welcome it. China, Aliens. Anyone.

lol ... how about the splitting china.... some parts to Russia, Japan, Vietnam, Turkey, Mongolia can get it's part..... And UK, US etc..... sending chinese to african continent....

Nothing to do with capability. Anyone who would kill your soldiers. We would welcome it. China, Aliens. Anyone.

Same even much more laughter specially when the suicide bomber takes out 15-20 Pak army soldiers in hordes. It's 2 headed snake keeps biting itself.

lol ... how about the splitting china.... some parts to Russia, Japan, Vietnam, Turkey, Mongolia can get it's part..... And UK, US etc..... sending chinese to african continent....

don't forget to free Tibet and East Turkestan,making them our new neighbours..and most of China should then belong to Taiwan,making China's "Reintegration" dream true???

Schedule of the Third War may actually occur earlier than expected.

Same even much more laughter specially when the suicide bomber takes out 15-20 Pak army soldiers in hordes. It's 2 headed snake keeps biting itself.

Good. Then my hate is reciprocal. ;)

cheerleaders have already cr@ped their pants when they saw the planets and a us shrimp boat.

you people will start jumping into your rivers for survival cr@pping when you hear the engines of our J-10s flying close to the border.

Your comments show what you are interested in.

cheerleaders have already cr@ped their pants when they saw the planets and a us shrimp boat.

you people will start jumping into your rivers for survival cr@pping when you hear the engines of our J-10s flying close to the border.

Yeah! That would be frightening!! I heard that those Chinese WS engines are falling off the plane while flying!! :fie:

Then China should have initiated its downfall since 1962, when India launched its forward policy. Nice prediction.

On a serious note, in 1962 China had turned a big, favorable, and pacifist neighbor into a big, not-so-favorable, military power. Hope you also remember 1967, and a modern war won't be anything like a 1962 or 1967.

Nothing wrong with the article except I don't like the schedule of the third war. Bring it on number 1. :)

Too early!! Then who will fight the 2nd, 3rd, 4th......etc. war? :)

Good. Then my hate is reciprocal. ;)

2 way street. Also for the bleeding hearts there is no peace to rest. You vanish like a fog burns off in sun or eaten by maggots whatever you wanna call it.

2 way street. Also for the bleeding hearts there is no peace to rest. You vanish like a fog burns off in sun or eaten by maggots whatever you wanna call it.

Lol. You look frustrated. :)

Too early!! Then who will fight the 2nd, 3rd, 4th......etc. war? :)

PLA soldiers from "South Tibet". ;)

Back
Top Bottom