What's new

Six soldiers martyred in gun battle with terrorists in South Waziristan: ISPR

Pakistan is forever locked in this brutal never ending assault.
The world is progressing, moving forward while Pakistan is declining further into the pits of hell every day.
Six sons lost their lives for what? Arrogant, whisky womanising, white western worshipping devil Generals?
No this is blame shifting killers are ttp khawarij racist tribal pashtuns they are happy to kill daalkhor punjabis this war is racial.

What about the innocent like zille shah killed by them ?

What about 200 students murdered in early 2000s when TTP was created as a reaction?
It is time for chemical attacks on TTP like saddam did in halabja

No this is blame shifting killers are ttp khawarij racist tribal pashtuns they are happy to kill daalkhor punjabis this war is racial.
Pretty much why their movement never really gained any mass support, ground reality of Pakistan is that majority of people are staunch Islamists, if TTP was a genuine Islamic revolutionary movement it would have been successful - but deep down everyone knows the conflict is racial/territorial in nature although some try to deny it

It is time for chemical attacks on TTP like saddam did in halabja
We don't have a chemical or biological weapons program, I think we are part of some kind of signatory to not develop them.

Although we should be...

Last edited:
Pretty much why their movement never really gained any mass support, ground reality of Pakistan is that majority of people are staunch Islamists, if TTP was a genuine Islamic revolutionary movement it would have been successful - but deep down everyone knows the conflict is racial/territorial in nature although some try to deny it

We don't have a chemical or biological weapons program, I think we are part of some kind of signatory to not develop them.

Although we should be...
honestly Pakistan should have supported the Tajiks militarily so they could have separated and created khorasan state it would have been a better allies of Pakistan than tribal Pashtuns.

honestly Pakistan should have supported the Tajiks militarily so they could have separated and created khorasan state it would have been a better allies of Pakistan than tribal Pashtuns.
I made threads on this actually before, check it out:

What about the innocent like zille shah killed by them ?

What about 200 students murdered in early 2000s when TTP was created as a reaction?
My heart also boils, here is no value of human life . Zille shah was pure soul but establishment killed him like journalist Arshad sharif & many others.
How he was killed:

My heart also boils, here is no value of human life . Zille shah was pure soul but establishment killed him like journalist Arshad sharif & many others.
How he was killed:
But I am unable to understand why some people still supports establishment after being exposed so badly. We are one of the biggest hypocrite and whatever happening to us is result of what we have done.

There must be some other reasons behind it. People are not that crazy to kill 50 just because a herion making factory was closed down.
When you come from an extremely tribalised society that sees everything from an "us" vs "them" perspective, you don't need any other reason.

Such things are the most common occurrence throughout history.

There was an incident in Kajaki dam where only one British soldier died on a mine but the civilian leadership screwed the whole Royal Army generals for it but here nobody cares just pin the name of 'shaheed' and carry on

There must be some other reasons behind it. People are not that crazy to kill 50 just because a herion making factory was closed down.
LOkz they have done it for much lesser reasons ... zill.e.shah and arshad were killed to send a messgae ... dozens were killed on 9th may to send a message ...

1985 was also such a event where in political engineering establisshmwnt supported pushtoons for services required in afghanistan and kashmir and to keep MQM in check as like PTI MQM was also a party supported by common people mostly from educated class of Karachi

Very sad news to hear first thing in the morning.

We are heading into a serious disaster here.

It already is, u have situation of 2008-9, but the khaki creatures are not accepting it. But no money, no international support and no public support this time.

There was an incident in Kajaki dam where only one British soldier died on a mine but the civilian leadership screwed the whole Royal Army generals for it but here nobody cares just pin the name of 'shaheed' and carry on

That's the best they do. Selling bodies is not considered respectable in civilised world. But in pak its the bread and butter of self proclaimed men at best.

Waziristan should be given to Afghanistan so that the rest of Pakistan can live at peace.
....or pakistan needs to go over it with a fine tooth comb and end anyone who supports, and is involved in militancy. as well bombing their hideouts in afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom