What's new

Six reasons why ISI did not support Osama bin laden

Would someone care to show me any PROOF that Osama was in that mansion in Abbottabad??.. Please, if you are going to paste links to "word of mouth" then i am not interested..
Show me ONE proof which i cannot deny.. If you can't, then question your judgement and intellect..
No evidences. No facts. No videos. No clear pics. You just have to believe in statement of Obama the way everyone did. You also have to believe that Obama cannot lie. He promised before he was elected as president that he will bring troops back from Iraq and we all know he fulfilled his promise and also its more interesting to look at his expression when he was giving speech..calm and relax by saying Oh world most wanted Osama has been killed in Pakistan..open you bottle of beers..its celebration time.

They also told the world that the United States and President Obama cannot be trusted to respect international law, and may violate the borders of any sovereign county when they deem the perceived goal is sufficiently important.

Any way if Osama is dead then his death should make the world think positively. Hatred and violence always beget hatred and violence. The world should try to find out the reasons that nurture terrorism and take all measures to curtail further growth of terrorism :)

Show me ONE proof which i cannot deny.. If you can't, then question your judgement and intellect..
If Mrs Laden 1, Mrs Laden 2, Mrs Laden 3, Jr Laden 1..7 who are in Pak custody deny that that their hubby/father was not there then yes he was not there. I think ISI is smart enough to get the truth from 10 closes relatives.

7. Osama eroded the ISI control over Talibans and turned their guns against Pakistan. He was a source of nuisance rather than useful resource.

this will explain everthing watch both parts and u will understand the great game

Last edited by a moderator:
If Mrs Laden 1, Mrs Laden 2, Mrs Laden 3, Jr Laden 1..7 who are in Pak custody deny that that their hubby/father was not there then yes he was not there. I think ISI is smart enough to get the truth from 10 closes relatives.

In case you missed, NO “word of mouth”..

Word of Mouth: Word of mouth is a reference to the passing of information from person to person. Originally the term referred specifically to oral communication (literally words from the mouth), but now includes any type of human communication, such as face to face, telephone, email, and text messaging.

Evidence: Drawn from a document, or in the form of material objects, tending or used to establish facts in a legal investigation or admissible as testimony in court

Hope this helped..

What about the " Hundred other reasons why ISI wanted to support bin laden" ? .........would make a nice sequel.

8. Bomb attack on ISI HQ in Rawalpindi in 2009 by Al Qaeda's #3, Ilyas Kashmiri.

If Pakistan did not help in locating OBL, then Pakistan may or may not have been protecting him.

Then why such a doubt in your statement Mr. roadrunner: "May or May not" , where did the May not come from.

Infact join the world community, like you have said that we Indians do not understand, the double game of Pakistan which the world knew for years!!!!

Would someone care to show me any PROOF that Osama was in that mansion in Abbottabad??..

Your Al Queda web site Also states that your great leader OSAMA IS DEAD!!!!! You D***A**.

They also told the world that the United States and President Obama cannot be trusted to respect international law, and may violate the borders of any sovereign county when they deem the perceived goal is sufficiently important.
This sentence is very important, but the problem is, your Musharraf signed for Osama, Which means to you, a sell out!!!!!
Look up the contract between Bush and Musharraf!!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom