What's new

Six Myths About China

Here is the Global Innovation Index (2011):

China ranking this year increased by 14 places. And Hong Kong placed in the top five in the world.

Meanwhile, India went in completely the opposite direction.

ohhhh you that little graph shows me NOTHING... costa rica is small carribian island, it ranks 45 that enough tells me the validity of the graph...

BTW please show me in what area is china has expertise in besides manufacuturing cheap goods in bulk and ship it wal-mart???

India has expertise in Information technology

India has expertise in Information technology

Yet according to the Global Innovation Index, China is rising quickly in the innovation rankings (increase of 14 places in this year alone), while India is actually going backwards in the rankings.

Funny how the actual data goes completely against your imaginary world. :P

No one interested in the substance of the article?? Whether you are Chinese, Indian , Pakistani, Turki, Israeli , even arbi does the following offer us any reason to reconsider and perhaps learn from each other :

Hypotheses that do not stand up to facts and yet still dominate people’s consciousness are specious and harmful. It is especially dangerous in this case because one cannot imagine a peaceful world order when the political and intellectual establishment of today’s world powers holds views that are built on falsehoods.

China has "superior" expertize in space tech, telecom, ....our information technology prowess is myth. India doesn't have single software vendor.

Yet according to the Global Innovation Index, China is rising quickly in the innovation rankings (increase of 14 places in this year alone), while India is actually going backwards in the rankings.

Perhaps because it takes into account things like education, infrastructure...? I don't recall properly though...Any list that has Singapore or Switzerland above US cannot be worth much..

No one interested in the substance of the article?? Whether you are Chinese, Indian , Pakistani, Turki, Israeli , even arbi does the following offer us any reason to reconsider and perhaps learn from each other :

It's unreadable. Like 100k words!

Perhaps because it takes into account things like education, infrastructure...? I don't recall properly though...Any list that has Singapore or Switzerland above US cannot be worth much..

Then what about patents? According to WIPO, China has the #3 highest number of patents in the world in 2010. (USA and Japan are ranked #1 and #2).

List of countries by patents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India doesn't even appear on this list.

No matter which ranking you go by, it shows that Indian wet dreams in this thread about being superior to China in innovation, are clearly nonsense.

Then what about patents? According to WIPO, China has the #3 highest number of patents in the world in 2010. (USA and Japan are ranked #1 and #2).

List of countries by patents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India doesn't even appear on this list.

No matter which ranking you go by, it shows that Indian wet dreams in this thread about being superior to China in innovation, are clearly nonsense.

for f**ks sake get away from the the stupid lists! give me a tangible product or service that China innovated !!!! please i am dieing to come across 1

their rocket killed 500 people when it went down like missle hitting a village closeby...

If you want to make fun of innocent Chinese people who died, at least try to connect it to the thread topic somehow, rather than just blatant trolling.

Lol what a joke, I am sorry but look CHINA WILL NEVER bring about another company like Google or Microsoft... thats innovation.....

Baidu is stupid mockup of Google, fail china SMFH lol come on .... youtube = youku
^^^^^^^^^
O definetly innovation at its finest....
Do you think China will be able to oust companies like GE, Areva, google, Apple???

What a load of JOKES, 95% of software in china is pirated, a bit of honesty i c, atleast its not 100%...

Huawei has been met with copyright infringments from Motorola and Cisco, go figure... go sell your false , and fake stories else where

as a business consultant, let me readdress you of these companies,

Google is mockup too, only to make search engineer in one webpage, but that's smart enough.

Huawei is sueing Motorolar and Cisco for infringment, not vice verse and, just won a case in the US against Norkia-Siemens for tech infringement.

and again, look who's talking, India is No.1 software piracy country and now blame China for that title.

Back
Top Bottom