What's new

Six more people killed in Karachi

acha ji...to phir maine ek thread post kiya tha maoist pe..usko pado aur apne dil ko behlao ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chalo maan laitai hain. Have read such type of threads a lot on this forum. You aren't someone new.

Totally agree with you my friend. Pray for my internet girlfriend :cry: Y she born in Most dangerous place of Earth :angry:
Thread is about Dangerous Karachi and not India.

love is blind, i fell in love with this Burqa clad girl from dangerous Karachi. due to severe load shedding, she comes online for 15 minutes two times a day. i wish she is safe and sound. :cry:
My internet girlfriend is from Karachi. hope she wears shield under her Burqa before going out with her bodyguard :cry:
Totally agree with you my friend. Pray for my internet girlfriend :cry: Y she born in Most dangerous place of Earth :angry:

You should be happy your GF is in Karachi or else if she would be living inside India she might have been r@ped by now. ;)
Thread is about Dangerous Karachi and not India.

love is blind, i fell in love with this Burqa clad girl from dangerous Karachi. due to severe load shedding, she comes online for 15 minutes two times a day. i wish she is safe and sound. :cry:

RIP.

You guys are the most foul mouth.Arey tumko apni mardangi ya na-mardangi dikhani hai to seedhe seedhe lado .Why do you always drag girls in between ur fights.

I see you are from dangerous Karachi as well. dont insult your Burqa Clad sister like this. Being pakistani its natural she is a Bhikhari.but i still love her, love is blind :)
It might as well be.......:P
internet_dating-3567.bmp

Good for you. Let's see how genuine report this is. Lagta to nahi hai laikin khair. :)

lagega sir..jab unki dead bodies milti hai to sab lagta hai..
even many areas are cleared frm them...and those are brought in development.
so its development issue ..n i hope u wont bring maoist again in any post...

so its development issue ..n i hope u wont bring maoist again in any post...

Depends on that sticky Maoist insurgency thread. If it isn't active in near future then won't bring Maoists in the discussion. Or else. Maoists to aain gai beech main. :)

Back
Top Bottom