What's new

Six killed in US drone strike in North Waziristan

Did you read the report by jaibi on organizational structure of ttp????
If you havnt its better you read that, and also comments i have made.

Which report you are talking about..?????

Which report you are talking about..?????

Am on tablet so cant share the link but you can go to @jaibi 's profil and recent threads started by him, it should on among the top 2-3. Its not the divided nation

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like nawaz shareef is being played foul as soon as PMLN raises voice against drones, here comes another attack and it doesnt even take long

pak army is doing its job succefully,you can see the example of swat operartion, teera valley operation, and now in wazirastan....but what about NATO in afghanistan , the super power with his 42 partner countries is faild against the afghan taliban who even hav'nt air force ,latest weapons,tanks, and even the goverment of afghanistan and the army of afghanistan is supporting NATO against afghan taliban.......

US is doing the good job for Pakistan in softening up the TTP through such strikes

And attacks like Peshawar would not sabotage peace talks ........

I think peshawer attack has sabotaged peace talks to great extent.....military operation in near future is evident.
TTP has to clearly and loudly deny their role in this attack if they are serious about peace talks.

If taliban are frustrated and irritated by any thing then its drones. They dont know how to deal with it.
Note that shawal valley is base of TTP, this drone attack is definately meant to anger TTP and to sabotage peace talks.
@balixd, @jaibi, @Slav Defence

Pak if that's true then our army should perhaps start it, very precise of course so as to have no collateral damage. Honestly, Pak, even I don't want peace with them but I agree that there should be a democratic mandate not a coerced one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pak if that's true then our army should perhaps start it, very precise of course so as to have no collateral damage. Honestly, Pak, even I don't want peace with them but I agree that there should be a democratic mandate not a coerced one.

They are very precise and mostly militants are killed. Pakistan should acquire drones instead of using F-16 on population.

They are very precise and mostly militants are killed. Pakistan should acquire drones instead of using F-16 on population.

I'm glad to hear that from you, Pak, the drone technology is actually not that complicated and we can make it here as well. I believe we should have that! Please, Pak, write something on how you think things should go (operationally)

The Drones are controlled by US or PAK or both hand in hand ..???

The current situation has again proved my point,that is..how much we are sandwhiched between anti-Pakistani,foreign funded militant organizations and that of USA.

Due to war on terror and militancy,our army is more focused on Afghan border rather then Indian border,which has eased Indians as well,atleast to some extent.
On the other hand,USA has clear designs: To drag Pakistan in WOT more and to eliminate every chance to prosper pro-Pakistani lobby in Afghanistan.
Now we must recall my earlier report as well,in which I have clearly discussed the infrastructure of TTP.
We all know that TTP is a base which shares resources with other militant organizations as well.This makes TTP heterogenous by nature.
Although TTP's school of thought is similar to those militant organizations,whom it shelters and supports due to which it attains increase in strenghth.
However,TTP does not share common objective with them,nor it act as a central command for rest militant organizations,however it only works on the basis of mutual co-operation.
As stated earlier,TTP's platform is classified into two types of organization with following mindset:

-Those who want to settle peace for the sake of recovery.
-Groups like Fazullah,LEJ etc who are funded by foreign elements who don't want to settle peace.

That is why whenever one group accepts for settlement of peace talks,the other group tries to ruin it,as a result of which Pakistan army is left with no other choice then waging full fledge operation against them,which is the best option we have now,US takes benifit and carries drone srike,which worsens the situation as well.

This is what has happened till now,sadly.
That is why I always persist that we are left with no choice,and even if we try,then we will not find any other way out.
This situation will continues,unless US leaves Afghanistan,then we will get some better chances and choices to resolve current situation.

I'm glad to hear that from you, Pak, the drone technology is actually not that complicated and we can make it here as well. I believe we should have that! Please, Pak, write something on how you think things should go (operationally)

Making drones is not complicated but i am told that the special thing installed in it is hellfire misile technology.

In my opinion if you have to go for a military operation. Then
1- Evacuate the entire civilian population from FATA. Arrange refugee camps for them in KPK like what was done for afghan refugees.
2- Pour more than half million of your military and paramilitary troops into this giant military operation.
3- The target zone should be entire tribal area from bajaur to waziristan.
4- The operation should be against all the militant groups i.e TTP, haqqani network, hafiz gul bahadur group, maulvi nazir group, lashkar e islam , ansar ul islam , IMU and other foriegn fighters.
5- Kill on sight, no surrenders or arrests of militants.
6- After operation, seal pak-afghan border with fence and mines if it possible.
7- Settling back of only those tribals who get clearance from intelligence agencies.

No tribal should be allowed to carry weapons, FCR should be abolished, FATA should be declared province, jirga system should be replaced by courts, khasadar should be replaced by police, proper budget should be alloted for development, education, health etc.....tribals would not complain if they are safe from military operation and are properly compensated.

But it wont solve the issue of terrorism, dispersed taliban would continue attacks and blasts.
In the long term regulate and reform madrassas to get rid of religous extremism

Back
Top Bottom