What's new

Six killed in suicide blast in Swabi

Maulana is targeted again today in Charsadda. It was a suicide blast again. Fifteen people injured in this suicide blast. Police van was hit. Let's hope noone dies.
Someone is really after Maulana.

Seems like the extremist elements have send a message to Maulana sahib. These guys need to wake up now.

If extremist elements manage to defeat US and Pakistan military forces; they will be unstoppable.

Victory in Afghanistan is NECESSARY for all stakeholders.

Seems like the extremist elements have send a message to Maulana sahib. These guys need to wake up now.

If extremist elements manage to defeat US and Pakistan military forces; they will be unstoppable.

Victory in Afghanistan is NECESSARY for all stakeholders.

The guy is still in denial. Yesterday he said that his mission against America will continue.:hitwall:

Today he is saying that he has no idea who is responsible? Moreover he is saying that he will still hold political rally.:hitwall:

Please someone should ask him to have mercy on us and cancel his plans.

Mullah goes on to live another day. I am keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow. lol

Greater question is what kind of deep shtt pakistan has landed itself into?? Is there any form of control or is it total chaos and anarchy as I see from across the border??

Mr. We are in the middle of a war. KP is always targeted more because of it's proximity to FATA where the war is going right now. We have faced worst situation than this. Suicide blasts have decreased not completely ended.

Greater question is what kind of deep shtt pakistan has landed itself into?? Is there any form of control or is it total chaos and anarchy as I see from across the border??

Islamic extremisim is taking a great toll in the promised land for puritanical Islamists.

Islamic extremisim is taking a great toll in the promised land for puritanical Islamists.

Well i must tell you that this land is still a heaven for us. Promised or not, we consider it a blessing. We don't regret it.

As for Islamic terrorism, it is the result of state failed policies.

The first one to be, 2 nation theory.

As a supporting argument, Indian muslims are not propagating islamic terrorism, unlike their purelander counterparts, and yet continue to enjoy freedom, equality and opportunities like any other citizen of my country.

Looks like you guys are still angry about this theory. Isn't it too old?

I meant state policy of using Islam as a tool after creation of Pakistan.

Indian Muslims are a minority in your country. Surely they can't create much trouble. Still credit goes to them. Inspite of their resolve to stay away from extremism, you guys still suspect them. Don't you?

Looks like you guys are still angry about his theory. Isn't it too old?

I meant state policy of using Islam as a tool after creation of Pakistan.

Indian Muslims is a minority in a country. Surely they can't create much trouble.

I can vouch for the fact that 99.9% are happy about this theory, atleast with the benefit of hindsight. Frankly a United India-Pakistan-Bangladesh (If Pakistan was not created there would have been no BD either) would have been an administrative nightmare as it is a region with too much disparity and differences and too little in common to be effectively ruled.

It was good for all that the theory went to fruition.

I can vouch for the fact that 99.9% are happy about this theory, atleast with the benefit of hindsight. Frankly a United India-Pakistan-Bangladesh (If Pakistan was not created there would have been no BD either) would have been an administrative nightmare as it is a region with too much disparity and differences and too little in common to be effectively ruled.

It was good for all that the theory went to fruition.

Jolly good.

Just don't bring it again and again. This is meant for BoseDK.

Jolly good.

Just don't bring it again and again. This is meant for BoseDK.

Lol ok.

But just think of the team with Indian Batting and Pak bowling most importantly with MSD as keeper and not Kamran :azn:

....Could not resist this one.:D

The guy is still in denial. Yesterday he said that his mission against America will continue.:hitwall:

Today he is saying that he has no idea who is responsible? Moreover he is saying that he will still hold political rally.:hitwall:

Please someone should ask him to have mercy on us and cancel his plans.

Before i heard him in person in the past i used to think he is emotional political leader but mehru trust me he is one of the pragmatic politicians viz a viz protecting his political career and keeping his views hang in balanced position with regards to both US and Public mood ;)

He doesnt publicly say that he is anti-US infact he is not. he mainly works for his political career and quite successful at that

Before i heard him in person in the past i used to think he is emotional political leader but mehru trust me he is one of the pragmatic politicians viz a viz protecting his political career and keeping his views hang in balanced position with regards to both US and Public mood ;)

He doesnt publicly say that he is anti-US infact he is not. he mainly works for his political career and quite successful at that

Yeah the guy is certainly very clever. He says what the audience wants to hear. However it is dangerous to play with emotions specially when it comes to America. He may not be serious when he talks against America but people who hear him takes him seriously. His speeches fan Anti Americanism in our country even more.

This could be that failed attempt by Maulana himself to gain people's sympathies just like Sheikh Rashid did last year to win elections but failed miserably. Maulana isn't that famous here in KP though even in his own area where he wins the seat usually. He's a top notch crook just like others sitting in parliament.

But most miserable and sad news is; innocent people have once again become the victims. RIP, and may Allah SWT give patience to their families and loved ones and may HE inject some hidaya into the hearts of these mentally screwed up leaders (Maolanas in specific). Ameen

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom