What's new

SIUT .RS 10 on every like,share & Comment.lets help Dr Adeeb Rizvi & Team

313baberali

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
13522045_1159153820771378_8764688170443966376_n.png.jpg

Join Hands For a Life

EFU life will donate Rs 10 on every like,share and comment.

Please visit offical SIUT (Sindh Institute of Urology and Transplantation) facebook page to contribute with this minimum .
https://www.facebook.com/siutpakistan/

amazing job
Oh Yes there are doing .Me by myself is a example of equal treatment for everyone, My Mag 3 Scan was done there for No cost .Even on SIUT if you are lucky your number for mG3scan test comes after 4 six mounths (as they told me ) but they call by phone within one month and i go through the test.at that time scan cost was minimum 25,000 RS (7years back). All you do is waiting period when you took "opd receipt" then you are in the hands of professional guys .there lots of experience is enough to diagnost a problem.
Key steps when visiting SIUT

* Pay opd receipt and wait in a waiting area
*you will be call with in one hour even if room is full
*first attendents check you ,make there report
* within 10 minutes those reports will be shared with a seniors doctor acting in OPD
*Senior doctor review reports and consult rightaway to his seniors if case is different.
* on the spot doctors do meeting and send you for next step (in my case they send me to ultrasound ,where doctor was already doing US of a patient, but preference given to me,they checked me )
*next you will get the perception. Or appointments for next major tests or operations or admit

Even if you want to pay fee for tests etc they not take it.so all we should do donate when ever Allah bless you in life .that is the best way to pay fee.you will be treated there as human not as poor or rich.

Funny factor is scare of Dr rizi on the faces of all staff :)

My father ,my self & cousin and 1 crore patients treated best.

Oh Yes there are doing .Me by myself is a example of equal treatment for everyone, My Mag 3 Scan was done there for No cost .Even on SIUT if you are lucky your number for mG3scan test comes after 4 six mounths (as they told me ) but they call by phone within one month and i go through the test.at that time scan cost was minimum 25,000 RS (7years back). All you do is waiting period when you took "opd receipt" then you are in the hands of professional guys .there lots of experience is enough to diagnost a problem.
Key steps when visiting SIUT

* Pay opd receipt and wait in a waiting area
*you will be call with in one hour even if room is full
*first attendents check you ,make there report
* within 10 minutes those reports will be shared with a seniors doctor acting in OPD
*Senior doctor review reports and consult rightaway to his seniors if case is different.
* on the spot doctors do meeting and send you for next step (in my case they send me to ultrasound ,where doctor was already doing US of a patient, but preference given to me,they checked me )
*next you will get the perception. Or appointments for next major tests or operations or admit

Even if you want to pay fee for tests etc they not take it.so all we should do donate when ever Allah bless you in life .that is the best way to pay fee.you will be treated there as human not as poor or rich.

Funny factor is scare of Dr rizi on the faces of all staff :)

My father ,my self & cousin and 1 crore patients treated best.
Consider 100 likes from me brother :smitten::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Back
Top Bottom