What's new

Sir Imran Khan to address Leadership Summit, view Live now !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sir Imran Khan to address at Leadership summit

view live now:

Live TV Online, CNN-IBN Live TV Streaming, Live Video Streams: IBNLive

Sir Imran Khan speaking at the summit right now !

Ba4WJA2IQAA9qNE.jpg:large

Khan says:

The future of the subcontinent lies in us being neighbors like in the European Union

WAR is not an option, hostility is not an option, Kashmir is a problem, We need to resolve it #ImranKhan

"I Was The First One Who Said publically That There Is No Military Solutions For Fata & Afghanistan"

Last edited:
"Today The Entire Leadership Of Pak has Come To The Same Conclusion that I drew 9 Years Ago - Only Peace Is Solution"

Ba4YMSkCEAA58mR.jpg:large

Last edited:
Khan says:

WAR is not an option, hostility is not an option, Kashmir is a problem, We need to resolve it #ImranKhan
But just the other day Mia Niwazji said that there would be a nuclear war soon if India does not hand over Kashmir to Pakistan! At least that's what he meant! Hand over Kashmir, or..........
thumb_boom_rm.jpg

I don't know why people hate Imran ?

Are Nawaz, Zardari better than him ?

No one hates Imran at least in Pakistan, well unless you are MQM supporter, We are waiting for him to get groomed in politics. next PMship is his

But just the other day Mia Niwazji said that there would be a nuclear war soon if India does not hand over Kashmir to Pakistan! At least that's what he meant! Hand over Kashmir, or..........
thumb_boom_rm.jpg

thats the problem with you hindus, you lie and lie till there there is no tomorrow. He said Kashmir will cause more wars between India and Pakistan...the rest of mirch masala was added by your unhealthy media.

This is the reason no other country says much in support of India even if you are 100% right and Pakistan was a cause of your problem, world thinks here they go lying again.

Yes he is a loser because he is an honest man and speaks and stand for truth and Muslims yes he looses among liars and hypocrites and their supporters

muahahahha an other PTI baby .... crying :D
chill dude i am still waiting for him to protest again poverty , UN-employement , rising prices of daily thing , petrol , dollar etc

I don't know why people hate Imran ?

Are Nawaz, Zardari better than him ?

better in the sense they wont do anything for Pakistan. So the country will sink. So much easier for its enemy.

muahahahha an other PTI baby .... crying :D
chill dude i am still waiting for him to protest again poverty , UN-employement , rising prices of daily thing , petrol , dollar etc
He also does that mr but some people are so dumb that they can't understand no progress can take place without peace and no peace would come if we keep fighting our own people and being USA partners in war on terror so he is working for peace and paid USA slaves talk against him

How is he a 'sir' he hasn't received knighthood lol

Imran Khan says India is supporting BLA and terrorism in Pakistan. Kudos to him.

Nawaz Sharif said that to Manmohan's face in New York....

How about Khan leaves that to others and do something against TTP in his own province. There is evidence by Pak Army that India is also involved there

Last edited:
Khan says:
The future of the subcontinent lies in us being neighbors like in the European Union

Is he even aware of the political and economic crises that EU is going through since the borders disappeared?

And socio-politically, the opening of the borders has done nothing more than giving rise to the extremist Right in Europe.

This Taliban supporter only wants the likes of his to infest other countries in the region because while they can walk, they cannot afford air tickets.

What a crazy guy to dream of something so outlandish and so nefarious.

Is he even aware of the political and economic crises that EU is going through since the borders disappeared?

And socio-politically, the opening of the borders has done nothing more than giving rise to the extremist Right in Europe.

This Taliban supporter only wants the likes of his to infest other countries in the region because while they can walk, they cannot afford air tickets.

What a crazy guy to dream of something so outlandish and so nefarious.

dear terrorist hindu, we will rule you again...

dear terrorist hindu, we will rule you again...

I suppose those words are coming straight from Imran Khan?

But guess what, the (lack of) intellectual capacities of "Sir" Imran Khan and his followers make the insurance that terrorism will never go beyond their own region no matter how hard they try.

Back
Top Bottom