What's new

Sir Imran Khan to address Leadership Summit, view Live now !

I think Imran should keep on stopping Nato Supplies.He is best into stopping supplies. Politics is not made for him.

Why not.
As long as Pakistani's keep deifying him we have nothing to lose. Pakistan will become another Afghanistan.
Inshallah.

So in short you have no self respect... someone disrespects your house/ family... you would go why not have them over since they disrespect their own.

Last edited:
So in short you have no self respect... someone disrespects your house/ family... you would go why not have them over since they disrespect their own.
Nope.
Strategy is always long term.
Any action against Pakistan by India serves to unite them.

Thank you so very much for this :) An honest, capable and fearless leader my utmost respect for him

Last edited:
Sorry. Everyone thinks the problem is with Muslims. Muslims lie and lie till there is no tomorrow. Half your people justify terrorism in the name of your Islam.

This was simply to teach you to talk with decency boy. I dont what they teach you in madrassas there. We dont refer to each other by religion here...part of the reason we dont have jihad loving terrorists here.
Inshallah.

hahaha, same old rant, you think a hindu saying anything bad about muslim will upset me, in fact you were very gentle as i would have expected a lot more.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom