What's new

Sir Creek not to be handed over to Pak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hephaestus

Reaction score
Country
India
Modi has requested PM to stop dialogue with Pak & not to handover Sir Creek.

Which i think is the right way to go. I am not sure if there was any intention from India's side to hand it over or not?
So should Siachen?

:tup:

I couldn't post the link
I saw it on DNA

what is the use of investing billions in Naval warfare if we have to come talk to resolve the issue ? I mean we should follow our asian leader China in this regard ? ;)

Just election gimmicks .

what is the use of investing billions in Naval warfare if we have to come talk to resolve the issue ? I mean we should follow our asian leader China in this regard ? ;)

I agree... even though made in jest your point about China is correct. Why should we let go of any piece of land. None of our neighbors will do that?
But we should always talk. Talk about trade... aman ki asha & what not. But not give an inch of land.

I highly doubt that India would do that, Actually Modi said that Government planned to give it to Pakistan, but later government slammed Modi's statement saying that non of his claim is correct...and so on...... Post #4 is right We wouldn't do that..

Modi has requested PM to stop dialogue with Pak & not to handover Sir Creek.

Which i think is the right way to go. I am not sure if there was any intention from India's side to hand it over or not?
So should Siachen?

:tup:

I couldn't post the link
I saw it on DNA
What a non-story. Has the GoI/MMS ever said they will hand over Sir Creek? NO! Modi is just trying to score political points where none are to be made. There is no question of it being handed over.

To make navy prosnnel do parade on janpath evey year on 26th jan. so that you can clap and feel happy about it and once in a while crash navy plane in an appartment to kill some civilians on the ground So that you can type R.I.P. post on pdf.

To make navy prosnnel do parade on janpath evey year on 26th jan. so that you can clap and feel happy about it and once in a while crash navy plane in an appartment to kill some civilians on the ground So that you can type R.I.P. post on pdf.

You know as well as all the others that this not for what the IN uses its budget for. You are just trying to post nonsense to make you feel better ;)

yeah right! but you forgot to mention other MINOR uses like helping to modernise our neighbour's navy by burning down harbours, sinking ships, hunting subs and crashing planes... otherwise they may be left with obsolete equipments, considering their navy's budget!

You know as well as all the others that this not for what the IN uses its budget for. You are just trying to post nonsense to make you feel better ;)

yeah right! but you forgot to mention other MINOR uses like helping to modernise our neighbour's navy by burning down harbours, sinking ships, hunting subs and crashing planes... otherwise they may be left with obsolete equipments, considering their navy's budget!

And awarding its officers for fake bravery with gallantry awards Ketchup colonel style..................:cheesy:

No one will hand over Sir Creek. It will be political suicide. Considering current state of Congress, even mentioning it will be the last nail in the coffin.

India got already kicked in Rann of kutch just months before the 1965 war...hope it wont do any stupidity again to get kicked again in same area.

Right again ma'am! You are so wise in your years...
Here is "fake" bravery award for you, on behalf of our navy. I wish we had somebody like you to oversee our navy... just thinking that all obsolete or even newer planes getting destroyed on ground only to prevent civilian casualties... oh boy!

And awarding its officers for fake bravery with gallantry awards Ketchup colonel style..................:cheesy:

see you cant face the IN power..... thats y u troll

By paying too much attention to your neighbours needs, you became oblivious of some rubber boat sailing right past under your nose.....may be you could concentrate on providing some justice to the Kukri survivors and also make sure the flames rising from Okha Naval Base don't again become visible from 60 miles away. !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom