What's new

Sinovac's inactivated vaccine shows 91.25% efficacy in Turkey clinical trials

TaiShang

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Chinese vaccine producer Sinovac's inactivated vaccine shows 91.25% efficacy in clinical trials in Turkey, a health official in the Middle Eastern country said on Thursday.

Dr. Serhat Unal, an infectious disease expert serving on Turkey's medical board, said the finding is based on early results of late-stage trials in the country and added that the CoronaVac vaccine is safe.

The development from Turkey comes a day after the Butantan Institute, which is overseeing the testing in Brazil of the CoronaVac vaccine developed by China's Sinovac Biotech, said on Wednesday that it is effective and "the safest of all that are being tested."

Waiting for the Sinovac vaccine to be made available in Canada.

Hopefully Canada uses this opportunity to ease tensions with China and extricate ourselves from the American camp and help reduce their hegemony on our foreign relations.

Has it been tested on the Han Chinese??

I wonder if Modi and other radical Hindu terrorists will boycott this vaccine.

Waiting for the Sinovac vaccine to be made available in Canada.

Hopefully Canada uses this opportunity to ease tensions with China and extricate ourselves from the American camp and help reduce their hegemony on our foreign relations.

I wonder if Modi and other radical Hindu terrorists will boycott this vaccine.

I think Indian government is happy to become the first country to achieve magical herd immunity.

If people are seen as herd, the outcome is India. The Indian sourface with fake Japanese sounding name above is an example.

I think you're confusing yourself...

Am I Turkish or Indian now? :lol:

Heck, you don't even know what you're talking about. It's so funny.

The only loser I see here is you...

Who cares about a Chinese vaccine?? You think nations will trust their people with a Chinese one?? And if they do, you think people will get the Chinese one?? :lol:

Before the pandemic, although I am a Sinophile, but I may not trust the vaccine from China, as I do the vaccine from India or Korea. I would prefer a vaccine from Vietnam (I trust our institutions, although Vietnam is not famous for vaccine, but there have been no death-related accident about Vietnamese vaccines (there are few), unlike Korean ones, which have killed some children with clear proof) or Western ones.

However, during the pandemic, seeing Western countries actions with no respect to scientific facts, but influenced by deep politic, I have developed my doubt about quality of Western vaccines, especially when there are so much noise about them from Western media. If the West really trust their vaccines, the noise would not be necessary.

For the time being, if I have to choose, I may choose Chinese vaccine over Pfizer/Moderna ones

Before the pandemic, although I am a Sinophile, but I may not trust the vaccine from China, as I do the vaccine from India or Korea. I would prefer a vaccine from Vietnam (I trust our institutions, although Vietnam is not famous for vaccine, but there have been no death-related accident about Vietnamese vaccines (there are few), unlike Korean ones, which have killed some children with clear proof) or Western ones.

However, during the pandemic, seeing Western countries actions with no respect to scientific facts, but influenced by deep politic, I have developed my doubt about quality of Western vaccines, especially when there are so much noise about them from Western media. If the West really trust their vaccines, the noise would not be necessary.

For the time being, if I have to choose, I may choose Chinese vaccine over Pfizer/Moderna ones

Well, all I'm saying is that similar to how you're skeptical of Western vaccines...so are many others of Chinese ones. :enjoy:

Any other source? Preferably Turkish?

Who're you to question the mighty Iron Brother source!? :D

Seriously tho....all I see are Chinese sources:

1608880586454.png

1608880638205.png

1608880705290.png

They're also buying Western vaccines.....so they aren't putting all their eggs in one basket...
US Source: https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/turkish-official-coronavac-vaccine-9125-effective-74899577

In Nigeria Globaltimes claimed 150% efficacy, later withdrawn.

Sounds familiar hmm.

Stop the stupid trolling comments.
Chinese vaccine producer Sinovac's inactivated vaccine shows 91.25% efficacy in clinical trials in Turkey, a health official in the Middle Eastern country said on Thursday.

Dr. Serhat Unal, an infectious disease expert serving on Turkey's medical board, said the finding is based on early results of late-stage trials in the country and added that the CoronaVac vaccine is safe.

The development from Turkey comes a day after the Butantan Institute, which is overseeing the testing in Brazil of the CoronaVac vaccine developed by China's Sinovac Biotech, said on Wednesday that it is effective and "the safest of all that are being tested."

Excellent work China.

Back
Top Bottom