What's new

Singh's Government Losing Popularity on Corruption Allegations, Poll Shows

BJP should win the election congress has ruined this country...the Development seen in this country is due to private sector & hard working middle class...If u dont agree look at the infrastructure of the country still that is of an african country which comes under governments responsibility...Our cities are not even developed when compared to the chinese & the condition of the villages is known to everyone...The UPA doesnt co-ordinate well among there ministries but during corruption they stand together...our PM is a Puppet & Power holder sonia is a Italian, her son is a Anti Indian & Our environment minister is against any development, our agriculture minister is more consorned about IPL4,kapil sibal changes his ministery every month,our telecom minister is the world biggest scamster,railway minister supports Naxals & Moist & Finance minister pranab mukherjee needs to stand on table to announce the budget
sp7.jpg

Nair Chetta Excellent post

BJP should win the election congress has ruined this country...the Development seen in this country is due to private sector & hard working middle class...If u dont agree look at the infrastructure of the country still that is of an african country which comes under governments responsibility...Our cities are not even developed when compared to the chinese & the condition of the villages is known to everyone...The UPA doesnt co-ordinate well among there ministries but during corruption they stand together...our PM is a Puppet & Power holder sonia is a Italian, her son is a Anti Indian & Our environment minister is against any development, our agriculture minister is more consorned about IPL4,kapil sibal changes his ministery every month,our telecom minister is the world biggest scamster,railway minister supports Naxals & Moist & Finance minister pranab mukherjee needs to stand on table to announce the budget
sp7.jpg

Heart touching. Keep it up.

Jai Hind.

Mrs 10% Sonia Gandhi would be in serious trouble in the coming times.

My personel view is that Any political party is basically are one or the other end of a coin... they fight each other in a broad day light and Party together in the fiery nights....... But newaz online support here seems prety favrable for bjp.... hope it ll come out in ballots too.

I dont support BJP (I dont want Shud Hindi speaking ministers in power lol). But I feel like killing Kapil Sibal (cleaning up A Raja's mess). I just hate you Sibal from bottom of my heart.

kapil-barkha&

^ lol.

I dont support BJP (I dont want Shud Hindi speaking ministers in power lol). But I feel like killing Kapil Sibal (cleaning up A Raja's mess). I just hate you Sibal from bottom of my heart.

Why? Because he tried to give an apt reply to opposition. He has said two things in his comments regarding CAG report:

1. Spectrum Allocation - There is zero loss to exchequer because 2g spectrum needs to be given for free. His defense for this theory was quite apt (His interview on CNN-IBN with Mr. Deshai)
2. Implementation of the process - He clearly said that there is ample indication of wrong doing for this and for that Raja has been asked to vacate office. Prior to that CBI had already registered a case for this possible wrong doing one year back and investigation is going on. He has also appointed a one man inquiry committee to investigate this aspect of the fraud.

So to say Sibal is talking nonsense or in favor of somebody is baseless.

It is to be remembered that CAG has given the figure of loss ranging from 67000 crore to 1.76,000 crore on basis of three revenue generation models, which were never there to follow. As presumption can not be the basis of a court verdict, similarly presumption can not be the basis of a fraud.

kapil-barkha&

^ lol.
Change your pics dude, I thought my eyes have some serious issue!!!...:)...please...I coulent look at it for a sec too.

Back
Top Bottom