What's new

Singapore voices concern over naming of Indonesian Navy ship

Sukarno was the one who started Konfrontasi, under which Usman-Harun, Bung Tomo, and John Lie committed their bombing attack in Singapore, so why are you posting about the killings Suharto's regime did?

Sorry i had a small corrections for you, Bung Tomo is one of our leader hero who lead our Independence fighter in Battle of Surabaya (1945) when the young Indonesian Republic fighting against the onslaught of United Kingdom Army. And John Lie, as an Indonesian-Chinese descent, he was one of the prominent figure in our Navy, he achieved the rank of admiral throughout of his career in Navy and when we are in struggle against the Dutch (1945-1950 revolutionary war), he keep the fighting in sea against the Dutch naval blockade, in sort John Lie to us is like John Paul Jones of US Navy.

Sukarno was the one who started Konfrontasi, under which Usman-Harun, Bung Tomo, and John Lie committed their bombing attack in Singapore, so why are you posting about the killings Suharto's regime did?

Did you bother to see the video in the first place? Until now those murders are holding politic level position in Indonesia parliament and scott free. They brag about their killing and if the current indonesia government is not doing anything. They are as good as cordoning them. Do you mean Suharto is gone and those murder act are not account for?

Current Indonesia government is as as corrupted and meddle head as Suharto or Sukarno regime. Is does not matter who is in charge of Indonesia. It will still rot to the core.

Too bad for you, the PRC doesn't care what Mahatir says or does to Malaysia since he isn't against China unlike the "countries" Vietnam and the Philippines, whom you worship so much.

BusinessMirror - Malaysia splits with Asean on China Sea threat

Why Malaysia isn’t afraid of China (for now) | The Strategist

Malaysia Breaks Ranks on South China Sea: Video - Bloomberg

Malaysia's Mahathir says China is no threat - AJW by The Asahi Shimbun

Archives | The Star Online.

http://www.pmo.gov.my/ucapan/?m=p&p=mahathir&id=1189

Mahathir Mohamad

The Dragon Looks South: China and Southeast Asia in the New Century - Bronson Percival - Google Books

ASEAN and the Rise of China - Ian Storey - Google Books

Most of the Chinese Peranakan (mestizos descended from Chinese marrying pagan/Hindu slave women from the east indies islands) in Malaysia were well integrated with Malay culture and language, before the British came. Then these Peranakans mostly became Anglophones after British rule. Then the British decided to import millions of new Chinese from southern China, and the colonial authorities encouraged lazyness among Malays and kept importing Chinese and Indian workers. When Malaysia became independent, there was a massive amount of theae foreigners imported by the colonial authorities.

Would you like it if some colonial power decided to import 500 million Angolans to your home province in Fujian?

Without the Chinese , I can gurantee Malaysia will be backward by 30 years. In fact, its the Chinese that increase the competitive level of Malaysia. The local malay or indon are backward and non competitive that is why they needs introduced unfair practice to help local malay to even compete in the first place.

Did you bother to see the video in the first place? Until now those murders are holding politic level position in Indonesia parliament and scott free. They brag about their killing and if the current indonesia government is not doing anything. They are as good as cordoning them. Do you mean Suharto is gone and those murder act are not account for?

Current Indonesia government is as as corrupted and meddle head as Suharto or Sukarno regime. Is does not matter who is in charge of Indonesia. It will still rot to the core.

Without the Chinese , I can gurantee Malaysia will be backward by 30 years. In fact, its the Chinese that increase the competitive level of Malaysia. The local malay or indon are backward and non competitive that is why they needs introduced unfair practice to help local malay to even compete in the first place.

Brother, I like you. There are too many people here victim blaming, and glorifying Islamofacism.

Singaporean Chinese is a bulwark of Chinese culture, and there are latent forces here going against anglicization. We are a beacon of enlightenment, humanity, and we are constantly under the threats of Islamofacism and Indian caste system.

Our PAP government has sold us to Indian caste-ist who are here to enslave us. We are fighting a tough battle. We are for racial harmony, and we are enemies of Indian caste-ist, Islamo-facist as well as banana.

For me, despite me spurn by PRC here, I am on one side love affair with Chinese culture. I am for a renaissance of Chinese culture in Singapore.

Last edited:
The Indonesians can name their ship whatever the **** they want, I dont think the Singaporeans have much to gain by registering protest and taking offence.....

Stop embarrassing yourself. Show me the video of Chinese official in Xinjiang extort the uyghur?

I can show you video of pancasilla youth members extort Local indonesian Chinese and brag about their massacre.
Pancasilla youth is headed by a Indonesian politician,Yapto Soerjosoemarno.

China has more freedom than you think. Being in self denial of your indo rotting country will not do you any good. China today is world second largest economy while Indonesia is what? :lol: Rotting hole?
Doesn ´t China want joint naval excercise with Indonesia this year? some Indo member can´t wait to see that happening.
what happens with your friendship?

Of course I can;t wait to see two navies join in a joint exercise. It will boost diplomatic ties between the two countries.

Here? Naah, I am just entertaining my self with the Beast guy who thinks that the death 30 million people is less than 1000-2000 people :lol:, we are entertaining ourselves aren't we Beast? :lol:
ok, I don´t want to comment on this.
one thing, I wonder about the increasing number of tensions in the region. And now your country vs. Singapore.

You call this evidence? I am wondering how much the western paid this few people for the video of these few nobody? :lol:

Don't tell me Yapto Soerjosoemarno is stupid enough to embarrass himself in front of video by just a few dope paid by Joshua? :lol:

Coming back empty handed? couldn't find any videos about pancasila youth extorting chinese other than that in the film? :lol:

I guess you didn't even finish watching that film right? Because If you have, you would know that he is doing that because he wants nothing to hide from the people who seek the truth behind his organization, something that China could learn.:lol:

ok, I don´t want to comment on this.
one thing, I wonder about the increasing number of tensions in the region. And now your country vs. Singapore.

Nah doubt it, it is just a normal reaction from Singapore. Give it a month and everything will go back to the way it was.

Doesn ´t China want joint naval excercise with Indonesia this year? some Indo member can´t wait to see that happening.
what happens with your friendship?

Just because you see some douche on the net fighting doesn't mean their country is. Look at Vietnam, you viets hates the Chinese, but the government relation remain positive.

It's not just the Chinese, 16 others country (supposed to be 17 more originally) will join in including yours.

WTF are you talking about? Malaysia and Indonesia are two different countries, with different ethnic groups. I like Malay culture being laid back and not OCD or obsessed with money. Indonesia doesn't have bumiputera system. Malaysia and Indonesia have different foreign and internal policies.

Also Wtf are you insulting Malaysia for? What did Malaysia do that is contrary to China's interests? Why are you dragging Malays into this? Malaysia has been the most cooperative country in SCS unlike Vietnam and the Philippines.

The Philippines President is of Chinese mestizo ancestry. Are you going to side with the Philippines because their President has Chinese blood? Where did you go to school?

We talked about this **** here, if you missed the thread before it got locked, open a new thread and don't hijack another one.

"Chinese" demand apology as Indonesian communist-purge film gets Oscar nod !

Indonesian Malays (Malays who are Indonesian citizens) get along with Chinese

BBC News | ASIA-PACIFIC | Beheading: A Dayak ritual

The BBC's Jonathan Head, who has frequently visited the area, says the current conflict is not about religion - many Dayaks have converted to Christianity - or about race. The Muslim Malays get on well with the Dayaks and the Confucian Chinese.

Let me show you some of the comment of the video you post. I guess you are so desperate to post some bogus source without using your head to check its authenticy in the first place.

It is well known one child policy is not apply to small enthic races. It is very obvious this is a paid video plan by western just to smear China becos China is going to take over US soon.

While that can't even be say for Indonesia. Who wants to smear Indonesia since its not even threat to western and even in 1000years time, its not gonna take over UK in terms of GDP. :lol:

Joshua video is well documented and all this involve in the video is real politicians of Indonesia, real members of pancasila youth.

While yours? Unknow small fries acting in those bogus video trying to spread the China threat. Can't accept the truth? I wonder who's desperate in the first place? :lol: The truth is Indonesia is a rotting hole with a rotting government.

If deserve smacking left by China and right by Australia/US. :lol:

Many ethnic groups got killed and persecuted by other ethnic groups in Indonesia, Javanese of course dominate the country demographically but the Indonesian police let other non-Javanese minority groups get away with murder too, ie. Dayak pagans and Malay Muslims committed massacres on Muslim Madurese, Christian and Muslim people killing each other on Sulawesi. Its not just people who killed Chinese are being let off, almost everyone who committed murder against other groups in Indonesia in the 1990s were also let off the hook, including non-Muslims who murdered Muslims. And the Dayaks openly bragged to western media about slaughtering Madurese and showed off decapitated heads.

Anomie and Violence: Non-truth and Reconciliation in Indonesian Peacebuilding - John Braithwaite, Valerie Braithwaite, Michael Cookson, Leah Dunn - Google Books

Conflict, Violence, and Displacement in Indonesia - Google Books

Violence in Indonesian Borneo Spurs the Relocation of Ethnic Madurese | Cultural Survival

indahnesia.com - The Sampit conflict - People - The Madurese and the Dayak - Discover Indonesia Online

BBC News | ASIA-PACIFIC | Horrors of Borneo massacre emerge

Sampit conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Coming back empty handed? couldn't find any videos about pancasila youth extorting chinese other than that in the film? :lol:

I guess you didn't even finish watching that film right? Because If you have, you would know that he is doing that because he wants nothing to hide from the people who seek the truth behind his organization, something that China could learn.:lol:

Nah doubt it, it is just a normal reaction from Singapore. Give it a month and everything will go back to the way it was.

Uyghur issue is not equivalent to Chinese in Indonesia, it has more similarities to West Papua or East Timor, or South Maluku. There are no Chinese Indonesian separatists.

Papua conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Free Papua Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Republic of South Maluku - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An equivalent in China would be Africans who are not native to any part of China.

Africans in Guangzhou - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And your video on Uyghur in China is wrong, minorities are exempt from one child policy, even western academic sources admit it.

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Last edited:
Back on topic,

The move to name the warship is such is political and aimed at stirring Singapore up, there is not doubt about it. I mean not one but two warships named after the two same people responsible for the bombing in Singapore? Too much of a co-incidence no?

But this is an age old move by Indonesian politicians looking to stir up nationalistic fervor in lieu of a the upcoming elections. Generally Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia have a tic tac toe relationship and a politician looking to score brownie points with the poor masses would of course poke at one of these countries (Singapore is a good choice being the most helpless) and stir up nationalistic fervor when the insulted country cry's afoul. (If you compare the 98 Riots it was also political motivated, poor vs rich vis a vis)

Ironically politicians of such scruples if elected tend to be quite corrupted, and the place they keep their ill gotten gains is non other then well leave you to guess that.

This game will keep getting played in the region until one day the middle and rich class outnumber the poor or we have a war.

Can we be more sensitive? | The Jakarta Post

That said I must respect President Yudhoyono for the below during the haze period. Its not Indonesia fault the haze happened but least he did what he could as the leader of a country connected to ASEAN.

"For what is happening, as the president, I apologize to our brothers in Singapore and Malaysia," Yudhoyono said. He asked for their understanding and said Indonesia is working hard to fight the fires, which are often set by farmers to clear fields.

Little Red Dot Retaliates ..

SINGAPORE — Indonesian media yesterday reported that Singapore had rescinded an invitation to the Chief of Staff of the Indonesian Navy and his delegation of around 100 junior officers to the Singapore Airshow, which starts tomorrow.

An Indonesian Defence Ministry spokesman was reported as saying that he understands that the cancellation was connected to Indonesia’s decision to name a naval warship after two marines responsible for a deadly bombing on MacDonald House in 1965 that left three dead.

The move to name the warship is such is political and aimed at stirring Singapore up, there is not doubt about it. I mean not one but two warships named after the two same people responsible for the bombing in Singapore? Too much of a co-incidence no?.

Singapore cannot dictate Indonesia and the Singapore PM in 1973 placing flowers o the graves of the 2 marines is a sign of reconciliation, so why these mix signal now ?

SINGAPORE — Indonesian media yesterday reported that Singapore had rescinded an invitation to the Chief of Staff of the Indonesian Navy and his delegation of around 100 junior officers to the Singapore Airshow, which starts tomorrow.

An Indonesian Defence Ministry spokesman was reported as saying that he understands that the cancellation was connected to Indonesia’s decision to name a naval warship after two marines responsible for a deadly bombing on MacDonald House in 1965 that left three dead.

Singapore cannot dictate Indonesia and the Singapore PM in 1973 placing flowers o the graves of the 2 marines is a sign of reconciliation, so why these mix signal now ?

As an Indonesian, i will stand up for whatever my country do, either it is right or wrong action. And i agree if the Singaporean cannot dictate what the Indonesian must do. But don't judge me as an irrational person, because what happened about this issues make me confused and asking some questions too?

why our military higher ups decided to use those two names as one their KRI new name, considering they must know it can made the Singaporean go upset? What is their objective, and what kind of benefit can be gained by such insensitive decision (the naming of the ship)? are they worthy enough, considering the harm can be caused by such diplomatic brawl?

In times of war and crisis, Singaporeans may just flee or migrate. We have a shitt country who abuse citizen. The citizen conscripts are mock and despise like an idiot. The peasants no matter how honorable or how well they perform in the army have no chance to go OCS.

The bulk of officer corps are sissy pussy drawn mainly from elites, the rich and scholars.

We submit ourselves to pussy in army because they have the power to charge us with insubordination, which is liable to get lock up in military prison.

In job market, one big reason Singaporeans get discriminated vs foreigners is because we need to serve 3 weeks of army every year. The employers prefer foreigners as they do not need to go into forest every year for 3 weeks. Hence, every firing exercise, Singaporeans first to go.

pc_600x450.jpg

th

th

Increasingly Singaporeans do not know what are we protecting. Despite being one of the wealthiest country on this planet, our old and sick are condemn to misery, even if they work very hard, building this country.

When anyone got sick in Singapore, PAP charge very high medical fee bankrupting us. My doctor friends even advice HIV patients to get medicine from Thailand and Malaysia, as PAP drug cartel drug price will kill you before HIV.

We told our government we do not want all these fxxking expensive weapon. We do not want fast economic growth. We want a simple lifestyle. Our government is greedy. They do not listen but make everyone work until drop.

When we are in the army, the entire unit curse the government and her pro-foreigner policy. Foreigners bully us here. Often the unit including the officer grumble that when enemy come, we wont fight.

Many years ago, it was not like this. Then Singaporeans will fight and morale are high.

The rich has plunder so much from us that the peasants get extremely dis-illusion.

1899944_684212151601917_224459991_n.jpg

Elites often go on TV to convince us why even the non citizen "residence" do not need to serve. At the same time, they also try very hard to convince us why Singaporeans must blame ourselves for getting fired. Many got fired because employer prefer foreigners as they do not need to go army for 3 weeks every year.

tan.jpg

Mother fcuker above gay pianist Melvin Tan is an AWOLee got welcome back with red carpet. Never serve any single day in army but he is a rich man so PAP kiss his ahse.

So many of my friends got into military jail for 1-2 days of AWOL.

If you are poor, go and become canon fodder. Rich are laughing themselves, either not by serving or shitting at you as your officer.

Back
Top Bottom