What's new

Singapore PM half of Indian MPs are criminals

the world should have minded its own buisness and done nothing when endians were dying in droves thanks to covid. it was an internal matter, its solution should have been an internal one.

It's very disappointing to hear that having criminally convicted thugs as member's of parliament does not faze you. Aren't you feeling any shame?

Instead of starting an inquiry into this, you're trying to "sort" out the country that made this claim instead? You yourself have said that this is normal in India, You know that shows how stupidly immature this looks right?

They are not "convicted" you iliterate. They are facing cases. Unlike Pakistan, in India if you are convicted, you automatically lose your public post like CM, PM or MP etc with no immunuty.
After that they are released from prison, they cannot compete in elections for 6 years, though I prefer lifelong ban. Tell me how Nawaz Sharif is in London right now? So don't give us gyaan.
Indian courts will decide if they are guilty or not.

They are not "convicted" you iliterate. They are facing cases. Unlike Pakistan, in India if you are convicted, you automatically lose your public post like CM, PM or MP etc with no immunuty.
After that they are released from prison, they cannot compete in elections for 6 years, though I prefer lifelong ban. Tell me how Nawaz Sharif is in London right now? So don't give us gyaan.

You're the boot licking, lying, naive gentleman right here, you think those cases came out of nowhere? Your judiciary is NOT independent, It is controlled by the government. Want proof? Abolishment of Article 370 is my proof, which was UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

So don't sit there and tell me those cases are running in an institution that has its integrity completely intact. Funny how half your MP's have cases, doesn't that sound weird to you?

Nawaz Sharif was pulled down from his throne while in power, jailed, and then to have some sort of political stability, he was sent to the UK (Mistakenly) for treatment. The important thing is that he is done, he won't be PM again, his successors will take his place, but the moment he steps back in Pakistan, he is going back to complete his term.

How many MPs and leaders of Congress have been jailed?

No one from Nehru dynasty has been jailed by India, despite BJP calling them "scamgress".

Singapore PM is just saying how a country with noble ideals has fallen into decadence and criminality.

How many MPs and leaders of Congress have been jailed?

No one from Nehru dynasty has been jailed by India, despite BJP calling them "scamgress".

Singapore PM is just saying how a country with noble ideals has fallen into decadence and criminality.
Agreed, funny how Mr. Arulmozhi Varman is now rendered speechless and how he can only laugh at my comment. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom