What's new

Singapore PM half of Indian MPs are criminals

Last edited:
He is not wrong. That is a significant improvement according to Indian standards šŸ˜‚

But again, Singapore PM cannot comment on Indian internal issues. We do not want any foreigner poking their nose in Indian affairs. That is something we will resolve on our own.

I honestly thought that this part

"But again, Singapore PM cannot comment on Indian internal issues. We do not want any foreigner poking their nose in Indian affairs. That is something we will resolve on our own"

of your comment, was literally a joke. I laughed and then was shocked to see you actually meant it.

Indian Internal affairs are a joke, and it's funny that any criticism of it invokes the overused and usual "Indian Internal affair, stop poking" response.

• Superpower India
  • Top military of the world
  • Victim of terrorism
  • Financial powerhouse/Doesn't need AID.
  • Indigenous military hardware
  • Best in sports
  • Hanuman super soldiers
When in reality, this is what you are:
1645140223481.png

Not to mention, shifting of goal posts and absurd logics to paint a false reality.

And 95% of Pakistan's MPs, bureaucrats and Judges are criminals.

I honestly thought that this part

"But again, Singapore PM cannot comment on Indian internal issues. We do not want any foreigner poking their nose in Indian affairs. That is something we will resolve on our own"

of your comment, was literally a joke. I laughed and then was shocked to see you actually meant it.

Indian Internal affairs are a joke, and it's funny that any criticism of it invokes the overused and usual "Indian Internal affair, stop poking" response.

• Superpower India
  • Top military of the world
  • Victim of terrorism
  • Financial powerhouse/Doesn't need AID.
  • Indigenous military hardware
  • Best in sports
  • Hanuman super soldiers
When in reality, this is what you are:
View attachment 816399

Not to mention, shifting of goal posts and absurd logics to paint a false reality.

Indian subcontinent has a history of what happens when we let white people decide the brown man affairs. Africa is another example.

If you want Chinese to poke or even control your affairs I have no complaint. It's your internal country issue. But India is my country, and yes, even a close country like Singapore, which has Indian cultural connection from ancient times with significant Indian population has no locus standi to comment on Indian internal processes.

India is not perfect. We have slow judiciary, compromised police etc. But we get things done, slowly but steadily. That doesn't give an sitting PM of another country to talk about MPs of another country.

It's no joke. I mean it. I don't even understand the image you posted.

Indian subcontinent has a history of what happens when we let white people decide the brown man affairs. Africa is another example.

If you want Chinese to poke or even control your affairs I have no complaint. It's your internal country issue. But India is my country, and yes, even a close country like Singapore, which has Indian cultural connection from ancient times with significant Indian population has no locus standi to comment on Indian internal processes.

India is not perfect. We have slow judiciary, compromised police etc. But we get things done, slowly but steadily. That doesn't give an sitting PM of another country to talk about MPs of another country.

It's very disappointing to hear that having criminally convicted thugs as member's of parliament does not faze you. Aren't you feeling any shame?

Instead of starting an inquiry into this, you're trying to "sort" out the country that made this claim instead? You yourself have said that this is normal in India, You know that shows how stupidly immature this looks right?

Indian hypocrisy. If only the Singapore PM had praised Indian PM and its MPs, than it it would not be construed as interfering in internal affairs.

Was Trump poking his nose into india internal affairs ?

"US President Donald Trump praises India's unity in diversity, calls it an inspiration to the world - The New Indian Express" https://www.newindianexpress.com/na...ls-it-an-inspiration-to-the-world-2107907.amp

It is indeed unusual for the PM of a country that has no beef with us to make this kind of a statement. Its not a matter of whether it is true or not, of course we all know it is true and no one accepts it more than Indians themselves. It is not even so much about 'meddling in internal affairs' as much as it is unnecessary. All it has done is given the Singaporean ambassador in India some practical experience in crisis management.

It is indeed unusual for the PM of a country that has no beef with us to make this kind of a statement. Its not a matter of whether it is true or not, of course we all know it is true and no one accepts it more than Indians themselves. It is not even so much about 'meddling in internal affairs' as much as it is unnecessary. All it has done is given the Singaporean ambassador in India some practical experience in crisis management.

Ho sakta hae, kay Lee Sahib nay zaroorat say ziayaada "daaru" laga lee ho. :p:

It's very disappointing to hear that having criminally convicted thugs as member's of parliament does not faze you. Aren't you feeling any shame?

Instead of starting an inquiry into this, you're trying to "sort" out the country that made this claim instead? You yourself have said that this is normal in India, You know that shows how stupidly immature this looks right?
It doesn't faze the electorates as a whole of either India or Pakistan.
In fact most people admire these gangsters and hold them in the highest esteem.

Back
Top Bottom