What's new

Sindhuratna: With Saints like Antony, give me a sinner anyday

Medias and politicians like Swamy always search for sensational news and cheap publicity .We dont have a mature defence industry.So if we finalise a deal quickly it will cause sensation and if they slow due to extensive negotiations for ToT and sealing of corruption chances it heard as incompetence.So they maintaining a balance approach.So there is a limit we can criticize him.
It is whole India problem not only GoI.
Dude this is defence and its industry .This is a field where lot of money flow like river .Oil sector is the only field above defence field.So there is 100% chance for corruption and due to consecutive scams MoD officials and Ak Antony is too care about to finalising a deal.

come on dude... you can't able to answer a simple question ... what is the job of defence ministry ?? it is not to give contracts only... devising procurement policies... we are all against corruption no justification for that.. but what is the justification of incompetency ? who is accountable for cost overruns ? who is accountable for death of the soldiers ... who are dying because of this incompetency at the top level... as corruptions happen.. we will do nothing kind of attitude...it is a issue of national security.. can't take chances with this...

Just imagine the moral of our jawans.. who are sacrificing their lives because of defence ministry only...

Buddy.. just a advice..just listen to the professionals.. what they are saying...

come on dude... you can't able to answer a simple question ... what is the job of defence ministry ?? it is not to give contracts only... devising procurement policies... we are all against corruption no justification for that.. but what is the justification of incompetency ? who is accountable for cost overruns ? who is accountable for death of the soldiers ... who are dying because of this incompetency at the top level... as corruptions happen.. we will do nothing kind of attitude...it is a issue of national security.. can't take chances with this...

Just imagine the moral of our jawans.. who are sacrificing their lives because of defence ministry only...

Buddy.. just a advice..just listen to the professionals.. what they are saying...

You are right.It is all about defence ministry.Stupid IAS idiots dont know the difficulties of poor jawans.And here is the problem rise .Defence minister A k Antony got information from military intelligence and other sources .But except meeting with Armed Forces Chiefs his only source is civil service fools.He only know about information of theses idiots.And that is the law in constitution.So it is not A k Antony or PM Manmohan Singh it is this bureaucrats are the main problem.
In his 7 and half tenures A K Antony fights P Chidamabaram etc for 'one rank one pension',That idiots P chidambaram even try to block it.But when Rahul Gandhi (only for election purposes) intervened he conceded but still budget is small.
A K Antony ,a minister who visited most difficult terrains in India where soldiers worked and found out the difficulties faced by him.

But for good modernisation and budget allocation only way in the front of A k Antony is too consult idiots civil service babus ,Not only Antony but all other defence ministers.He cant do it alone.And that creates so much problem in Armed forces.
I hope you can understand.

then what is their job ?? just delay the procurement on the pretext of corruption ... why they can't do it in a transparent manner within a reasonable time frame... or wait till the prices sky rocketed.... just listen to this professionals

Navy Chief quits, should Defence Minister Antony be next? Video: NDTV.com
The MMRCA deal was done in the most transparent manner in the history of all defense deals in India. but as soon as it was announced , one tdp mp questioned it . not the drama queen of Indian politics (swamy) is questioning it.
try to understand these people have no ethics, they will stop the deal just to score some political points.

I was watching the discussion on Times Now tonight @21:00 Hr. The kind of passion with which most of the the retired Military officers were defending the government actually vindicated my earlier point which I had made on a different thread that forget the politicians for once, even the senior officers do not give a d@mn about the men who are actually fighting on ground in air and in sea.

Rot has set in the whole top leadership (both civilian and military). The services headquarters are also to be blamed for the delays and mishaps.

You are right.It is all about defence ministry.Stupid IAS idiots dont know the difficulties of poor jawans.And here is the problem rise .Defence minister A k Antony got information from military intelligence and other sources .But except meeting with Armed Forces Chiefs his only source is civil service fools.He only know about information of theses idiots.And that is the law in constitution.So it is not A k Antony or PM Manmohan Singh it is this bureaucrats are the main problem.
In his 7 and half tenures A K Antony fights P Chidamabaram etc for 'one rank one pension',That idiots P chidambaram even try to block it.But when Rahul Gandhi (only for election purposes) intervened he conceded but still budget is small.
A K Antony ,a minister who visited most difficult terrains in India where soldiers worked and found out the difficulties faced by him.

But for good modernisation and budget allocation only way in the front of A k Antony is too consult idiots civil service babus ,Not only Antony but all other defence ministers.He cant do it alone.And that creates so much problem in Armed forces.
I hope you can understand.

i only hope u watch few discussions on national television and may change your perception about anthony...they simply are not interested with security issues.. do u know after vk singh's letter to the PM..they managed to cut down budget by 10000 cr rupees...they have appointed a defence secretary to look after that.. whose responsibility is that to keep bureaucrats in their proper place.. buck stops at anthony... his incompetency causing us huge embarrassment and make us a laughing stocks.. which is very shameful for our valiant army.

The MMRCA deal was done in the most transparent manner in the history of all defense deals in India. but as soon as it was announced , one tdp mp questioned it . not the drama queen of Indian politics (swamy) is questioning it.
try to understand these people have no ethics, they will stop the deal just to score some political points.

and what we have got so far...babaji ka thullu.... we will paying twice the price for this aircraft apart from the invaluable lives of our air warrior... if you have done something correctly why you need to afraid ?

i only hope u watch few discussions on national television and may change your perception about anthony...they simply are not interested with security issues.. do u know after vk singh's letter to the PM..they managed to cut down budget by 10000 cr rupees...they have appointed a defence secretary to look after that.. whose responsibility is that to keep bureaucrats in their proper place.. buck stops at anthony... his incompetency causing us huge embarrassment and make us a laughing stocks.. which is very shameful for our valiant army.

and what we have got so far...babaji ka thullu.... we will paying twice the price for this aircraft apart from the invaluable lives of our air warrior... if you have done something correctly why you need to afraid ?
Ask the opposition who stall parliament if they feel something is amiss. it does not necessarily have to be true . most thing have yet to be proven in a court of law but politics will prevail. so please do not be naive.

I know a lot of Army officers ,Navy sailors etc they are my friends.my father also worked in Ins Viraat as JCO .but no one criticize AK Antony.He has limitation .he cant take decision alone against Babus wishes.If he do that then lot mess will form MoD.
I agree he is not a good adminstrator .But I dont think he is incompetent.AK Antony cant control IAS idiots .A lot of them in MoD are corrupted and lot powerful ,powerful enough to influence govt decision .Addition to that they have special organisation.if they dont cooperate govt will not last a single day.It is our fate friend.Just read about how Veerpa Moily support blindly an executive in govt.

Sindhuratna: With Saints like Antony, give me a sinner anyday
Says dumbfuck fanboys and sensational DDM morons.

This is the right direction forward. In the short term there will be undesirable sideeffects because this corrupt practice has been institutionalised and perfected to extreme levels for decades and decades and this will lead to lengthy acquisition process when someone swims against this tide, but this approach by Anthony will cement a strong foundation to root out corruption or bring it down to miniscule levels in the long term. This will send a message to Arms Industries and middle men around the world that India does clean business, and their shady tactics does not work here and they will infact lose their bribe money. This fear will inturn trickle down to corrupt babus and lower ministers and ministries. Anthony is a man who lets go of tremendous self comfort and an easy life for his family to see that this nation is free of corruption. Idiots who are only interested in seeing billion dollar weapons so that they can come and brag about it on Pakistani forums to pakistanis should grow up and get out to see the real world and the dangers of corruption.

Last edited:
Ask the opposition who stall parliament if they feel something is amiss. it does not necessarily have to be true . most thing have yet to be proven in a court of law but politics will prevail. so please do not be naive.

99% of things don't need parliament approvals...don't we have provisions for defense expenditure....when you are handling defense.. you should have the balls and take the bold decisions in the interest of country...as of now they are playing with lives of millions.. our soldiers are risking their life daily..they don't want to die this kind of embarrassing death...don't tell me because of politics we have not bought artillery guns for last 25 years....

I know a lot of Army officers ,Navy sailors etc they are my friends.my father also worked in Ins Viraat as JCO .but no one criticize AK Antony.He has limitation .he cant take decision alone against Babus wishes.If he do that then lot mess will form MoD.
I agree he is not a good adminstrator .But I dont think he is incompetent.AK Antony cant control IAS idiots .A lot of them in MoD are corrupted and lot powerful ,powerful enough to influence govt decision .Addition to that they have special organisation.if they dont cooperate govt will not last a single day.It is our fate friend.Just read about how Veerpa Moily support blindly an executive in govt.

he should go home if bureaucrats are running the show...or take a stand against them...don't tell me that their are people in defence ministry who are more powerful than defence minister... isn't that simple....

99% of things don't need parliament approvals...don't we have provisions for defense expenditure....when you are handling defense.. you should have the balls and take the bold decisions in the interest of country...as of now they are playing with lives of millions.. our soldiers are risking their life daily..they don't want to die this kind of embarrassing death...don't tell me because of politics we have not bought artillery guns for last 25 years....

he should go home if bureaucrats are running the show...or take a stand against them...don't tell me that their are people in defence ministry who are more powerful than defence minister... isn't that simple....
Are you living in India? cuz you seem not aware of what the ground realities are . its petty politics from all parties which has been the bane of our country. its responsible for most problems in our country . ask any officer you come across(at least the senior ones) they will give you the answer .
your answers are simplistic and idealistic . thats good in the youth , but they do not reflect ground realities.

Are you living in India? cuz you seem not aware of what the ground realities are . its petty politics from all parties which has been the bane of our country. its responsible for most problems in our country . ask any officer you come across(at least the senior ones) they will give you the answer .
your answers are simplistic and idealistic . thats good in the youth , but they do not reflect ground realities.

I stay in India and very much part of it...
your answer is full of rhetoric without any substance...how many deals we have cancelled because of bribery issues ? ground reality is that we don't have a strong PM and defence minister.. there is total disconnect between the army and political establishment... complete policy paralysis...you just watch today's debate in NDTV and Timesnow..what the professionals are saying....

I stay in India and very much part of it...
your answer is full of rhetoric without any substance...how many deals we have cancelled because of bribery issues ? ground reality is that we don't have a strong PM and defence minister.. there is total disconnect between the army and political establishment... complete policy paralysis...you just watch today's debate in NDTV and Timesnow..what the professionals are saying....
I have this aversion for arguing with people who have a certain way of looking at thing. so lets say we agree to disagree.

This is Indian reality.Former ministers is also follow this rule. But only exception of Antony is he is not corrupted.Thats all

You cannot blame the Defence minister alone. If something technically has went wrong then it is basically the fault of maintenance. Of course whole system is responsible, even the Finance minister, who have lowered the defence budget, Law minister, who is not taking care of the corruption, Home minister who is not keeping eye on security and corruption.

The whole system is to be blamed.

Indus is Sindhu River from which Sindh province got its name.

I know that ...... But neither the Indus/Sindhu river nor the Sindh province has got anything to do with our sub naming.

Back
Top Bottom