What's new

Sindh revises Covid-19 cases figure to 292 from 396, citing 'counting error

I stopped arguing with him after that comment.
You suggested some some Pakistanis may be killed in Ghana.
Now if it really happens, we'll see, how to handle from their on.

He likes Musharraf.. probably worked under him as an officer.
I remember when Imran said that toilet facilities for travellers at public services should be clean! @BATMAN became rabbid. So I questioned does it like to s#it in dirty toilets? or is it acceptable that people don't have access to clean toilets at services? nothing, disappeared for a while to recharge its batteries returned to doing what it does best. being a vile bag of putrid hate.

I stopped arguing with him after that comment.

prisoners being brought back is a crime too! Why did imran bring these prisoners back from GCC? do you know?

I remember when Imran said that toilet facilities for travellers at public services should be clean! @BATMAN became rabbid. So I questioned does it like to s#it in dirty toilets? or is it acceptable that people don't have access to clean toilets at services? nothing, disappeared for a while to recharge its batteries returned to doing what it does best. being a vile bag of putrid hate.

let it roll. i have data base of your posts.

first time i see pakistan between first world countries in any list:rofl:
Pakistan finally ranks amongst developed nations, but not as we hoped. :partay: But it's sad. :(

Man Turkey is about to reach 1000. I thought the cases there were much less
I think Turkey was late in testing. They let the virus spread while caught up in Syria with Russia. Unfortunately that 1000 figure is only the very sick who were tested. The reality on the ground must be far, far worse.

Back
Top Bottom