What's new

US mourns one million dead from Covid-19

I am German. My father is German. I live in Germany. My mother is Greek.
I m Chinese , do you think I can speak for the leadership of China? go and get your IQ tested.

That said: Freedom for Tibet.

2014-05-13-Frankfurt_N03.jpg
It's your government official stance or just you personal blabber? oh, I forgot , you speak for your government, so it must be your government official stance, right? which government you speak for again? I would like to check it out.

I m Chinese , do you think I can speak for the leadership of China? go and get your IQ tested.

It's your government official stance or just you personal blabber? oh, I forgot , you speak for your government, so it must be your government official stance, right?

Its our government stand.

d1c1a4c0-0001-0005-0000-000000976235_w420_r1.4334470989761092_fpx55.72_fpy49.83.jpg

Really, which government? Germany? Germany recognized Tibet a free country? when? you sleepwalk into your fantasy world again.
Germany openly supports independence groups in various regions of China. 🙂👍

Germany openly supports independence groups in various regions of China. 🙂👍
Between 1911 and 1951 Tibet was free of the paramountcy of the Republic of China and functioned as a de facto independent entity. However it did not receive the de jure international recognition of a legal status separate from China. Today's Tibet is internationally recognized as part of China. It is not listed in the list of countries and territories to be decolonized published in 2008 by the UN, and China is not mentioned among the administering powers. No country has recognized the Tibetan government in exile as the legitimate government of Tibet.

you sleepwalk into your fantasy world again. Lol,

You don't speak for the German government, one day you will realize it, poor kid.

Between 1911 and 1951 Tibet was free of the paramountcy of the Republic of China and functioned as a de facto independent entity. However it did not receive the de jure international recognition of a legal status separate from China. Today's Tibet is internationally recognized as part of China. It is not listed in the list of countries and territories to be decolonized published in 2008 by the UN, and China is not mentioned among the administering powers. No country has recognized the Tibetan government in exile as the legitimate government of Tibet.

you sleepwalk into your fantasy world again.

Same with Taiwan. Germany votes them back into WHO. 🙂👍

China will never get Taiwan. 🙂👍

P.s. i can travel Taiwan easily and need nothing from China. How is that possible? China says its part of China but has no controle over it. 😅👍

There was interesting article why China will never become a worldpower.

1. No cultural influence outside its realm. Nobody in West watchs chinese movies, music and so in. Nobody wants to be like China.

2. China doesnt attract people in the world.

3. China doesnt understand the world, its Propaganda appears cringe because its alien.

Same as Covid. Its clear it came from China. Chinese counter Propaganda is not effective because it appears outright bizarre.
Ahh I see now COVID=Chinese Overly Virus ID according to you.

Back
Top Bottom