What's new

Simple questions about Iranian nuclear tech?

UzaySan

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hi guys. I just wanna ask some simple questions.

-Do you have the ability to build a nuclear reactor from scratch without help? I mean you are already under some serious sanctions but can you build a nuclear reactor from zero?

-Who made current Iranian nuclear reactors? Did you developed the current reactors or you are just making it work?

-Do you have the ability to build a nuclear reactor from scratch without help? I mean you are already under some serious sanctions but can you build a nuclear reactor from zero?
work?

the answer is Yes it is physically possible but
it seriously dangerous and financially and timely
Yes you can but before you build reactor it is required a lot of R&D and experimental and small experimental reactor which then requires having right material and enrichment / software / facilities so you curry out test

so you talking about bilions of dollars and 30 years of experiment then you can design reactor and build one and if it does not eand up like Chernobyl

so it is NOT really do able to wast so much time and money

-Who made current Iranian nuclear reactors?

Iran steal and process and bought know how from all sources around world including America and after Soviet union collapse that was best gift ever to Islamic Republic of Iran, this is when we be came reactor designer and bulit our first reactor in 1995 and had full know how

Did you developed the current reactors ?
yers the Arak IR-40 was bulit by Iranian
https://media.mehrnews.com/d/2017/04/16/4/2432769.jpg

they are different type of reactors which Islamic Republic went after and the current are still unknown

submarines population reactor + underground plutonium processing reactors

Last edited:
Iran steal and process and bought know how from all sources around world including America and after Soviet union collapse that was best gift ever to Islamic Republic of Iran, this is when we be came reactor designer and bulit our first reactor in 1995 and had full know how

too bad the Iranian government didn't take better advantage of the soviet unions collapse. post soviet Russia was a complete bankrupt mess where everything was for sale for a price.

that was the time to take real advantage.

also a better question wouldn't be if Iran can build a reactor from scratch.. but if Iran in with its current capabilities able to build nukes in secret without detection.

I cannot believe that the Iranian leadership would be so naïve to not think Iran needs nuclear weaponry at this point to defend itself. and in shia religious doctrine its considered halal to lie under certain circumstances.

too bad the Iranian government didn't take better advantage of the soviet unions collapse. post soviet Russia was a complete bankrupt mess where everything was for sale for a price.

also a better question wouldn't be if Iran can build a reactor from scratch.. but if Iran in with its current capabilities able to build nukes in secret without detection.

I cannot believe that the Iranian leadership would be so naïve to not think Iran needs nuclear weaponry at this point to defend itself. and in shia religious doctrine its considered halal to lie under certain circumstances.

You can blame Rafsanjani for that.

Russia had even offered Iran long distance TU Bombers.

Hi guys. I just wanna ask some simple questions.

A weapon maybe, a nuclear reactor definitely not !

-Who made current Iranian nuclear reactors? Did you developed the current reactors or you are just making it work?

All they have are research reactors, based loosely on Canadian / Soviet designs.

You can blame Rafsanjani for that.

Russia had even offered Iran long distance TU Bombers.
what nonsense

as if Russia would of honored its contract even if Rafsanjani signed one

All they have are research reactors, based loosely on Canadian / Soviet designs.

BS usual
Arak IR-40 MWth heavy water reactor produce 12 kilograms plutonium which is significant

does same thing that as Pakistan Khushab 2-3 reactor

so there is nothing researchable about it they are plutonium prducing reactores

Last edited:
A better question would be can Iran make
a graphite moderated weapons grade plutonium production reactor.

A better question would be can Iran make
a graphite moderated weapons grade plutonium production reactor.
more none-sense

i think you were sleep
the Arak IR-40 MWth heavy water plutoniumreactor was operational in 2014 and was tested by dummy fuel and just before inserting uranium fuel rod which Iran makes, which it has aleady made operational for Tehran and Bushehr reactor, the Obama administration agreed to Iranian condtion and accepted Iran as nuclear power with enrichment which then resulted to UNSCR 2231

No, you could not. Reason for Your surrendering program.
yeah really
i think it would be good for you and Pakistani and Turkish members to have good look at this video to see that Khondab nuclear facilities and Arak reactor are intaged and nothing was given up

its only takes Iran few weeks to put the core of reactor back in and 3 months to start inserting fuel rod

Do you need to bring a Shia ' doctrine to safeguard your country ?

Whoever has the minimum knowledge about Iran nuclear program knows the answer to your questions:
- Tehran research reactor: Designed and Engineered by USA
- Bushehr nuclear power reactor: Designed and Engineered by Russia
- Arak nuclear reactor: Designed and Engineered by China

- Arak nuclear reactor: Designed and Engineered by China
wrong
Arak IR-40 MWth designed and built only by Iran from Soviet design after China failed even for feel it's signed contract in 1990s even refusing to provide design and gusse what history repeat it self

today as vilaton of JCPOA ( Iran nuclear deal ) China has refused to cooperate on Arak reactor and provide latest component and provide acceptable design since 2015

Facts are, you were no where near getting it. So you opted for these very humiliating intrusive inspections to keep what you have. Nothing to show for it just sanctions and broken promises

Back
Top Bottom