What's new

Similarities between Arabic and Persian

You have lots of brainwashing done to you because you grew up in Iranian culture which teach you to demonize and hate Arabs. So that if they oppose Iranian meddling/power hungry agenda than they must be subhuman and so on. You are also racist person who think Iranians are master race of some sort and everyone in region should look up to them. So better for you to fix your hatred and inferiority complex issues. Go see if Indians, Afghans and Turks want to look up to you because that's who you share connection with. It's not us Arabs.
Hating ISIS is not Hating Arabs. Arabs are generally warm hearted people. Your racial rant doesnt influence me troll.

Its not us, we, we Arabs. You can not Limit Arab masses to your own self. Try to represent yourself troll. Racism is in your Blood, i have no counter arguments for that since i can not hate an specific Race be it Arabs or latins or whatever. Racism is cursed in our religion and my prophet had cursed racists including your kind. Our prophet on the other hand always criticized Arabs for their Jahiliyya and tried to Guide them to the right Path. On the other hand he never hid his affection with Persians. He loved us and we are proud of it.

Hating ISIS is not Hating Arabs. Arabs are generally warm hearted people. Your racial rant doesnt influence me troll.

Its not us, we, we Arabs. You can not Limit Arab masses to your own self. Try to represent yourself troll. Racism is in your Blood, i have no counter arguments for that since i can not hate an specific Race be it Arabs or latins or whatever. Racism is cursed in our religion and my prophet had cursed racists including your kind. Our prophet on the other hand always criticized Arabs for their Jahiliyya and tried to Guide them to the right Path. On the other hand he never hid his affection with Persians. He loved us and we are proud of it.

Arab are good people who open doors for everyone and modern-day Persians decide to take advantage of this and spread bigotry and do war against Arab Muslims. Nothing can be normalized with Iran until Iranian people change and stop trying to avenge past conflicts.

Look what you do on this forum, every post of yours is anti-Arab bigoted post intended to demonize them or do propaganda against them to shift public opinion against them in order to pave way for Iranian proxy wars in Arab nations. This is terrorism and hatred. And you are playing innocent?

Show me one post of yours where you don't demonize Arabs or call for Arab country to be destroyed. Stop with your victim mentality.

Well I am not into such things really, but the arabs living in the areas near the gulf actually share some characteristics with Iranians. The reason for this is that these areas were part of the Persian empire. About 100000 Bahrainis speak Persian here. These are considered as some of the original Bahrainis. Such people are called Ajam, like Ajam of the Bahrain, or Ajam of Iraq, and so on. You can find them in other countries like the UAE, Saudi, Kuwait, Oman and some others as well. But as you move away from the gulf, you will see less of the Ajam and more of the Arabs, and they look less like the Iranians and their skin color is a little bit darker, but not that much. But people in Yemen and some other Arabian African countries have a much darker skin.

Actually Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Pashto, Hebrew and some other languages are kind of interrelated. They share some words together and I think all of them are written from left to right.
And that Persian Empire before its birth came after Babylon which was in Iraq..It stemmed from it.. So who was part of whom?

Again you are teying to represent millions of people you troll. All of prophet Mohammad pbuh Wars were fought against Arab tyrants except the war of Kheybar. We are normalized with Arab masses already. We will work with all Arabs to Track racist fascists like you and Take them down. Iraqis for example made piles of dead ISIS militants and they will keep doing So.

Lol, why are you putting yourself on Prophet's side when you don't even support his aims? Yes he fought against Arab disbelievers and Persian ones. If he was alive today you would be against him. You do not share same motivations as him. Don't delude yourself into thinking you will be on his side. He's a monotheist who did not care for nationalism and dedicated his life to worshiping God and teaching people how to obey God. He is not going to get alone with some Persian nationalist extremist like you.

Lol, why are you putting yourself on Prophet's side when you don't even support his aims
That was you the One trying to introduce himself respresnter of all Arabs and Islam not me.
If he was alive today you would be against him
If you say So troll
He's a monotheist who did not care for nationalism and dedicated his life to worshiping God and teaching people how to obey God. He is not going to get alone with some Persian nationalist extremist like you
WoW its rich from a racist fascist like you to call me nationalist. One Just needs to Read your comments on this thread to understand the level of your hatred against Persians.
And you not only try to representing all Arabs and Muslims but also as a new case, you are representing prophet Mohammad as a racist. Youre getting hilarious rather than trolling

That was you the One trying to introduce himself respresnter of all Arabs and Islam not me.

If you say So troll

WoW its rich from a racist fascist like you to call me nationalist. One Just needs to Read your comments on this thread to understand the level of your hatred against Persians.
And you not only try to representing all Arabs and Muslims but also as a new case, you are representing prophet Mohammad as a racist. Youre getting hilarious rather than trolling

I do not hate Persians, I like Iranian food, architecture and knowledgeable people they have. I do not like sectarian Iranian gov't which fueling sectarian strife in region.

I think Iraqis, Palestinian, Syrian are more close to Iranian than peninsula Arab. In Indonesia we have brown and white skin Arab. There are some that have been mixed as well. I dream seeing prophet Muhammad when I was at third year in High school and he is white skin from what I saw. That is IMO the genetic from prophet Ibrahim which is Iraqis.

Some Arab Indonesians

Najwa Shihab (TV Presenter)

1432931146.jpg

Nabila Syakieb (Actress)

nabila-syakieb.jpg
No, the reason Levantine Arabs look whiter is because they are not fully Arab, they are mixed with other Middle Eastern people like Phoenecian, Assyrian, Chaldean, etc not because they are closer to Iranians. That doesnt even make any sense.

You have lots of brainwashing done to you because you grew up in Iranian culture which teach you to demonize and hate Arabs. So that if they oppose Iranian meddling/power hungry agenda than they must be subhuman and so on. You are also racist person who think Iranians are master race of some sort and everyone in region should look up to them. So better for you to fix your hatred and inferiority complex issues. Go see if Indians, Afghans and Turks want to look up to you because that's who you share connection with. It's not us Arabs.
LOL WTF nigga??

@hussainb72 bro, are all Arab girls So nice? Or the Egyptian are a bit different. The images i saw from Arabs from Arabia, they were More dark skinned than other Middle easterners.
Ah, I see Iranians have fell victim to colorism as well. You know I have seen some darkskin females that look way better then white girls especially Mestizo Latinas.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom