What's new

Sikhs were massacred in 1984 even in Indian President Pratibha Patil’s cons

when i said Hindus used and abused us i am referring to how the 9th guru Tegh Bahadur died for the Hindus and after many more sacrifices from the Sikhs the 84 genocide happens to us.
1984 Holocaust was engineered by the Congress, which is an enemy of Dharma.

If there are Nuremberg trials for Congress leaders all Dharmic people will support it.

My dad is a Sikh ( I am not religious). When I see my family in Punjab there is no talk of Khalsitan. Most Sikhs see Khalistanis as hopeless lunatics. Even abroad, the Sikhs calling for Khalistan are only doing it to raise money which they keep for themselves (I've seen this firsthand).

India is not perfect, but it is getting better. Most minorities see this. Any Sikh who allies themselves with Pakistan against India are fools, and will not gain anything but a wasted life for their troubles.

The scars of '84 are still apparent - why doesn't the Supreme Court of india, do a suo moto notice of the case and charge the people responsible. There is much anti-indian hostility in the Sikhs of the US, Britain and Canada - many of them had to claim asylum to escape the pogroms launched by the indian state.

The terrible thing is the police stood by in many cases to allow the rape, murder and looting of innocent Sikh people.

she is the president of india, since she used to take care of gandhi family by cooking and washing their dishes.....that is what i have heard of....sonia gandhi had to show indian people how CONgress values women in our country (gain sympathy) by petty politics, ms. patil was made the president.

she is the president of india, since she used to take care of gandhi family by cooking and washing their dishes.....that is what i have heard of....sonia gandhi had to show indian people how CONgress values women in our country (gain sympathy) by petty politics, ms. patil was made the president.
I don't quite think this is 100% accurate. Yes politic connections played there part but she was no dishwasher. Still a waste of space.

can Indian government give us what we deserve which is justice? we are not even asking for compensation but douchebags who killed my people still serve in our corrupt and useless gov't i want them to be behind bars at the very least we deserve that after all we have done for India we are not even allowed this one thing.

You must be aware that lot of ppl in IN have same sentiments for man in your Avatar. Wait. Don't tell me that he is not been found guilty by court because same is true for these "douchebags".

We have to respect the law otherwise start stocking the bullets and every time do-a-last-kiss when somebody steps out of there home.

Here we are mixing to diff issue. Op BlueStar and 1984 riots. Have you considered the fact that had bhinderwale has announced the freedom of Punjab and PK had jumped in than what? PK Army is still not able to forget '71. That was 84 (To PK members - Don't defend PA for this. What they were doing was right thing from PK perspective).
Also, no mater how hard it is, there is always leaning curve. Do you know there was one more stand-off in GT. Ops Black something. It was resolved without sending boots in.

For'84 riots, pls speak to some non-sikh who has lived in Delhi prior to '84 and after '84. These riots changed the character of the city. There were tensions brewing in the city. Again, somebody, sply Non Sikh, who has lived his life in Delhi can tell why things happened the way they happened.

Someone here glorified the killer of IG. I guess you should also say few lines in respect of "Heo" Qadri who killed the infidel.

when i said Hindus used and abused us i am referring to how the 9th guru Tegh Bahadur died for the Hindus and after many more sacrifices from the Sikhs the 84 genocide happens to us.

Abingody sums up my thoughts and feelings but the Sikh community does not want crocodile tears or fake promises we want justice and shame on the ignorant Indian members i have read posts that make me think you all consider those inside the golden temple during blue star to be weapon wielding Bhindrawale henchmen well news flash the day blue star was launched was the day of the 5th guru Arjun dev's martyrdom obviously a plethora of pilgrims was there that fateful day. which is why many Sikhs believe the operation was launched to inflict maximum damage on our religion and people.
Do you know any history about Sikhs? Do you know who were the first generation sikhs? Any idea about the eldest\ablest son tradition in Punjab? What was LMG's\explosives were doing inside holy place?
Do you know what PK did in Lal Masjid? Were they right or wrong?
go figure

Do you know any history about Sikhs? Do you know who were the first generation sikhs? Any idea about the eldest\ablest son tradition in Punjab? What was LMG's\explosives were doing inside holy place?
Do you know what PK did in Lal Masjid? Were they right or wrong?
go figure

Even if there were LMGs/Explosives inside temple doesn't mean that Govt. should order the Army to attack the temple with Tanks and Mortars. In 26/11 when terrorists were inside Taj Mahal Hotel it is unthinkable what would have happened if Govt. ordered the army to attack the Hotel with Tanks and Mortars. If that had happened then not only the Taj Mahal Hotel would have destroyed but also the innocent people who were trapped inside the hotel would lost their lives. Whether the Taj Mahal Hotel or The Golden Temple both places are not enemy bunkers that we have to drop bombs on it and get rid of it.

I am a Hindu and all Hindus should remember that Sikhs have not only saved millions of lives of Hindus during bloody partition in 1947 but they are doing it since the some evil mughal rulers like Aurangzeb used to slaughter thousands of non-muslims centuries ago. Today, Sikhs are more patriotic than many Hindus when it comes to Patriotism.

Even if there were LMGs/Explosives inside temple doesn't mean that Govt. should order the Army to attack the temple with Tanks and Mortars. In 26/11 when terrorists were inside Taj Mahal Hotel it is unthinkable what would have happened if Govt. ordered the army to attack the Hotel with Tanks and Mortars. If that had happened then not only the Taj Mahal Hotel would have destroyed but also the innocent people who were trapped inside the hotel would lost their lives. Whether the Taj Mahal Hotel or The Golden Temple both places are not enemy bunkers that we have to drop bombs on it and get rid of it.

I am a Hindu and all Hindus should remember that Sikhs have not only saved millions of lives of Hindus during bloody partition in 1947 but they are doing it since the some evil mughal rulers like Aurangzeb used to slaughter thousands of non-muslims centuries ago. Today, Sikhs are more patriotic than many Hindus when it comes to Patriotism.

No need of all these sikh saved hindus bla bla, in partition everybody killed everybody. And no, sikhs are not more patriots than hindus, you are just spreading falsehood.
The issue is innocent lives have been lost, and people who have done it have not been punished. Which is really shameful, and it still can be done.
I would say same if the victims were muslims or christians( or hindus) in any other riots.

the army brought in tanks in a area with thousands of civilians the attack was launched on a day when there would be an obvious plethora of people not to mention the Indian army poorly executed the operation and killed more innocents than militants did you see the U.S using tanks in the op to kill Bin Laden did the IA bring in tanks to destroy the Taj hotel in 26/11? did Pakistan use tanks on the lal masjid?

No need of all these sikh saved hindus bla bla, in partition everybody killed everybody.
What do you mean by Everybody killed everybody? Riot during partition was not fight between Muslims vs Muslims or Hindu vs. Hindu. It was inter-communal not intra-communal.

And no, sikhs are not more patriots than hindus, you are just spreading falsehood.

I am not spreading falsehood. If you do bit of research of military history then you'll get your answer.

The issue is innocent lives have been lost, and people who have done it have not been punished. Which is really shameful, and it still can be done.
I would say same if the victims were muslims or christians( or hindus) in any other riots.

I agree.

Back
Top Bottom