What's new

Sikhs rally in London over 1984 India temple attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
khalistan_500.jpg

YOU are WRONG...

reality is little minority ask for Khalistan and MASS majority asks for JUSTICE...and if you still want real khalistani view..than include lahore also in it, along with Gurudwara nankana sahib.

The Bengalis fell outside of the Ummah I assume...eh? Mr. Pot...

we are talking about killing fellow country men in one night...no one comes near to your record of minority cleansing

What is 'Hindu' rule?? Indian rule.

The congress leader is a Christian, President Hindu, PM Sikh, Vice President Muslim...

And many more examples like defense minister former Christian now atheist.

:lol: stop repeating this please. there's puppets and there's broad based movements.

I have seen many Uk sikhs are very pro india and some are very anti india . Why the divide in the sikh british community ?

It’s because some of them don’t want to be associated with bharatism while others don’t fully understand ( not quite yet )

Khalistan movement is dead in India. I mean Sikhs are very much a part of mainstream India. Sports, politics, military, etc. And they make up like 2% of India. Its over.

Yes there is no khalistan movement, but thousands have been seeking JUSTICE of innocent killings of more than 10,000 sikh people in delhi, calcutta , kanpur , bhopal, lucknow since last 27 YEARS and not even single person has been prisoned for it..DOES IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE IN YOUR MINDSET TOWARDS INDIAN SYSTEM?? i don't think so..

You're clutching at straws because a huge march took place in a country where the Sikhs would not be brutalized for expressing their desire for a homeland. The photos show there is a strong feeling to produce Khalistan.

Sikhs in the UK are free to express their opinions as are Sikhs in India.....

So how does a Sikh march in the UK represent Sikhs in India? Unless the Khalistani movement shows up in the form of protest or armed uprising....This hasnt happened since '80s..

Wonder why I never see you use the same gifted logic when it comes to Tibetians who protest everyday from Delhi to New York? Bias is it?

You're saying that you know Sikhs and they don't want Khalistan. I think they do but dont want to tell you to your face because you are intolerant.

I just havent seen any proof in the last couple of decades to say that the Khalistan movement in India has any momentum or even a spark.....

Yes there is no khalistan movement, but thousands have been seeking JUSTICE of innocent killings of more than 10,000 sikh people in delhi, calcutta , kanpur , bhopal, lucknow since last 27 YEARS and not even single person has been prisoned for it..DOES IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE IN YOUR MINDSET TOWARDS INDIAN SYSTEM?? i don't think so..

I agree they should get justice.

we are talking about killing fellow country men in one night...no one comes near to your record of minority cleansing

Dont talk, because what happened in east Pakistan is much worse.

Seriously read up a bit....

Dont come with a knife to a gun fight

10,000?....i thought it was 4000..thanks for updating,they definitely deserve a separate homeland now:agree:

YEAH 25,000(seeking khalistan) is minority out of population of 25,000,000(seeking justice and not khalistan)..so you are WRONG

dont be silly.

Almost all Sikhs in India are too afraid to express their true feelings about Khalistan because Hindus will start burning them like packs of wolves.

25,000 is a lot out of the community of 300,000 british sikhs (1/12th). Many may not march but agree with the aims.

If this occurred in India, there would be millions of Sikhs marching.

Ah yes, those amazingly racist Singh posters. :lol:

I guess that is why they get so much respect from you guys. :azn:

Are you here to gloat about their massacre because one called you a "Chink"....?

Its shameful that this crime happened....but the country has moved on from it.....Thats what we are arguing about with the Pakistanis who believe that the Khalistan will spring up any day now.....

But yeah....feel free to join the poop throwing party...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom