What's new

Sikhs chanting "Pakistan Zindabad" in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
For one video showing sikh's chanting pro pakistan slogans, there are 100s showing pro india slogans. But only the former gets noticed

Amristar

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians stop it with all that pro-India Sikh posts....pretty soon you will make the Pakistanis suspect that the Sikhs really do love India and that our PM is really a Sikh and not some fake evil Bharti Hindooo posing as a Sikh :D

Toronto, the mini-punjab!

canaddaa...

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Canadda once again!

i agree with the Sikhs across the border.

Pakistan Zindabad....i do hope they werent tortured or tear-gassed after the filming of this video.

London!

Pakistan Zindabad....i do hope they werent tortured or tear-gassed after the filming of this video.

We can only hope!

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

London:

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Birmingham

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Southall

Cmon buddy...You know torture aint our style....

A swift bullet to the back of the head is how we do things....Many of your buddies will attest to this...;)

That would been picked by media and projected in big head lines ! But nothing that sort happened. They are free to air their views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom