What's new

Sikh Movie about Indian govt atrocities released : Sadda Haq

Sikhs back stabbed Muslims, most of the Muslims killing during partition was done by the hands of Sikhs. Muslims had to kill their daughters and sisters as these demented Sikhs were raping and abducting Muslim women. As far as I am concerned they deserve every '84 they get its Karma for their sins.

Violence wasn't one just one sided in 1947. Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims all suffered from the violence. So stop being childish about these issues. If 84 is a karmic payoff for 47, then when karmic payoff did the Muslims have to do that they(along with Hindus and Sikhs) had to suffer in 47?

DF,

I agree with the first part.

However the second part is largely a myth. The first train did not carry East Punjabi Muslims.

Instead it was carrying Sarkari Baboos (government officials) and army officers from Delhi who had opted to serve in Pakistani government. I can perhaps dig out the exact name and number of the train. It may take some time though. This train was attacked in a bad attempt to deprive Pakistan of the government workers. The planners of this attack (I'll point a bit later) were $tupidly hoping that such an action will lead to collapse of the nascent state of Pakistan. I say $tupid, because Pakistan later showed that it can produce the same amount of cr@ppy baboos indian style in a year or so.

This train was not intended for "migration of Muslims" at all the way so many myths about partition say.

Civilian migration trains and caravans started a bit later and slowly increased in their ferocity and zulm.

Indians who are pointing out Rawalpindi riots, are not entirely wrong. However the exact location was not Pindi, but a major Sikh-dominated market outside Pindi.

However the number of sikhs killed in these riots was rather small. But the impact on Sikh population was huge.

There were other incidents in that dark period like the Masjid Shaheed Ganj that I call Masjis $tupid ganj. Even Iqbal was disgusted when he wrote,

-- Masjid to bana di shab bhar main Iman ke hararat walon nain
-- Man upna purana paapi hai, berson main namazi bun na saka

people can build a mosque in one night, but they are unable to be honest abe even after years of prostration.

However this is all nitpicking. it pails in comparison to what was about to happen. And sadly everyone knew about it.

For example, Jinnah calls upon Governor Jenkins of Punjab, and says, my dear governor, mobs are getting ready please post army at major areas to make sure things do not get out of hands.

Police on the other hand was under the control of home minister Sardar Patel. he had already refused to do anything for Punjab.

Gov. Jenkins only promised small contingent of army for a vast state like Punjab (both East and West). Gen. Ayub and one Hindu Punjabi officer (forgetting his name) were put in charge of this under-powered under-manned army contingent.

Why?

I don't know.

None of the papers in "transfer of power" explains the reasons why British did not post large numbers of army jawans to protect life and limb during the partition.

One can only theorize.

Even though Jinnah, and Giyani Kartar Singh, and Sardar Baldev Singh (minister in Delhi Gov) tried to figure out a way, but none had the actual power on the ground to stop it.

Akali Sikhs like Tara Singh, and Muslim leagures like Shaukat the black faced were too much into blood bath.

and so was Sardar Wilubh bhai patel (the home minister).

The holocaust of Punjab that followed August 1947 was unmatchable by any other part of India.

Partition impacted mostly one state in the whole of British India. And that state was Punjab.

Before partition
-- East Punjab (Indian side) had 55-65% Muslim Punjabis. (depending on city/village)
-- West Punjab (Pak side) had 35-45% non-Muslim Punjabis (depending on city/village)

After partition
--- Indian Punjab had 0% Muslim punjabis (totally annihilated by Indian mobs)
-- Pak Punjab had 0% non-Muslim punjabis (totally annihilated by Pak mobs)
--- few exceptions were tiny Muslim population in Malir kotla, and tiny sikh population around holy shrines such as: Nankana sahib and Punja sahib

nowhere else in India or Pak, the ethnic cleansing was so absolute so comprehensive.

Around 1947 there were few riots and some uprooting around Delhi area and tiny bit in Kolkatta etc.

So partition should be blamed for the killings and rapes and ethnic cleansing in Punjab only.

And such blame is more on Punjabi Muslims as they were in majority and to lesser extent on other groups because they were in minority.

peace

p.s. this is an honest opinion. I am not trying to take sides on this.

Nyc and informative :tup: :tup:

Sikhs are incapable of statehood, as a culture they have no ability to fabricate a state of their own nor the ability of self rule.

Khalistan movement is a weak culture and have lost the right of self determination, it soon will be dumped in Canada and UK.
I'm not advocating Khalistan here. But I take offense to your remark that Sikhs are "incapable of statehood". There was a Sikh state before the British conquered it. It was located around the area where you belong. At the time it had a modern army, It was a secular state where the death penalty was abolished (India and Pakistan still have the death penalty intact!). Hindus and Muslims were given equal rights and served in the government and army. That was the Sikhs state.

Rest assured you bloody hyenas, we will come back to avenge the honor of our women. Hndu have only castrated you but the killing blow will come from Muslims.

Killing blow will come from Muslims? Bro, are you serious here? After the bloodshed people of Punjab suffered in 47, you want a repeat of that horror to occur on our land again? Try to think forward not backward. Sikhs, Hindus and Muslims should try to resolve the problems instead of trying to "take revenge" for something that happened generations ago.

It was the Sikhs who committed genocide on Muslims, by killing all men, women and children, and raping women. the Muslims retaliated to defend their lives and women and children. Those Sick people who did this to Muslims will surely pay for what they did on the day of judgement.

It would be made clear on the Day of Judgement who was right and who was wrong, the Sikh and Hindus of 1947 would be sent to hell for eternity for rejecting Allah and His Prophet (SAW), and I hope Allah accepts the deaths of those Muslims murdered by Sikh and Hindus as Shaheeds and send them to Jannah where they will live for eternity. Inshallah.

I'm not advocating Khalistan here. But I take offense to your remark that Sikhs are "incapable of statehood". There was a Sikh state before the British conquered it. It was located around the area where you belong. At the time it had a modern army, It was a secular state where the death penalty was abolished (India and Pakistan still have the death penalty intact!). Hindus and Muslims were given equal rights and served in the government and army. That was the Sikhs state.

Sounds, like everything was just perfect in that "state", whatever it was.

It was the Sikhs who committed genocide on Muslims, by killing all men, women and children, and raping women. the Muslims retaliated to defend their lives and women and children. Those Sick people who did this to Muslims will surely pay for what they did on the day of judgement.

It would be made clear on the Day of Judgement who was right and who was wrong, the Sikh and Hindus of 1947 would be sent to hell for eternity for rejecting Allah and His Prophet (SAW), and I hope Allah accepts the deaths of those Muslims murdered by Sikh and Hindus as Shaheeds and send them to Jannah where they will live for eternity. Inshallah.

Sadly Allah doesn't punish people going by your wishes. Culprits will always be punished by the will of God.

Killing blow will come from Muslims? Bro, are you serious here? After the bloodshed people of Punjab suffered in 47, you want a repeat of that horror to occur on our land again? Try to think forward not backward. Sikhs, Hindus and Muslims should try to resolve the problems instead of trying to "take revenge" for something that happened generations ago.

you seem too decent to be replying to such posts.

Also, since Sikh punjabis back stabbed Muslim punjabis and committed genocide and decided to make the east Punjab a part of India, this also caused the Kashmir issue because it gave Hindus access to go into Kashmir. The Sikh of 1947 made a mess in South Asia , and now the present Sikh are bitching about living with Hindus and are having a pity party...

You are seriously a deranged person. How did Sikhs back stab anyone? there was violence between the 3 communities of Punjab. So genocide were committed by all three communities. And how on earth is the Kashmir mess the fault of the Sikhs? that's the first time I have heard someone claim that.

If there is any reason that the current Sikhs of India(or anywhere) do not find themselves treated with fairness and complete respect. I cannot do anything about the ignorance. However I can offer my lifelong commitment to make sure I am a voice for any grievance you have. I am with you like family and will protect you like family. Same goes to all Muslim(and other religions/atheists) Indians.

Not perfect, but surely better than the alternative we have left today in South Asia. In the Sikh state, secularism was the rule. Death penalty was abolished. At the time it was the most prosperous part of South Asia. Hindus and Muslim were ministers in the government along with Sikhs. Unlike today's south asian countries, there were no Hindu-Muslim riots. Not a single Sunni Shia clash as well. Kashmir under the Sikh rule also did not see any Hindu Muslim tensions unlike today, in fact it had first turned into a surplus state after being in economic decline for decades prior to joining Punjab. So you are sadly mistaken if you think that Sikhs are incapable of ruling. I am not advocating any separation from India here and I wish peace and prosperity to both India and Pakistan just for your info, but your ignorant remark had be replied.

Well the Partition of India doesn't mean only 1947. It's not a time but a period. The Direct Action Day call by Muhammad Ali Jinnah was in support of a new nation for Muslims called Pakistan. .....

Could you please quote one source that says Jinnah demanded Pakistan in 1946?
Could you please quote one source that says Jinnah Called for Direct Action day because someone somewhere rejected the idea of Pakistan?

Thank you.

p.s. your wiki page even though incorrect never states Jinnah was demanding separate country aka Pakistan.

You are seriously a deranged person. How did Sikhs back stab anyone? there was violence between the 3 communities of Punjab. So genocide were committed by all three communities. And how on earth is the Kashmir mess the fault of the Sikhs? that's the first time I have heard someone claim that.

Please forgive my fellow countryman. He is just relying on his 3rd grade sarakari school Mutala-e-Pakistan history book.

Sadly!

Could you please quote one source that says Jinnah Called for Direct Action day because someone somewhere rejected the idea of Pakistan?

Thank you.

p.s. your wiki page even though incorrect never states Jinnah was demanding separate country aka Pakistan.

I am not sure if you'll find this convincing as well, but still posting as you asked me to do so.

Independent Pakistan

By 1939 Jinnah came to believe in a Muslim homeland on the Indian subcontinent. He was convinced that this was the only way to preserve Muslims’ traditions and protect their political interests. His former vision of Hindu-Muslim unity no longer seemed realistic to him at this time.

During a 1940 meeting of the Muslim League at Lahore, Jinnah proposed the partition of India and the creation of Pakistan, in the area where Muslims constitute a majority. At this juncture, Jinnah was both displeased with Mohandas Gandhi's stance at the London Round Table Conference in 1939, and frustrated with the Muslim League. Much to Jinnah’s chagrin, the Muslim League was on the verge of merging with the National League, with the goal of participating in provincial elections and potentially conceding to the establishment of a united India with majority Hindu rule.

To Jinnah’s relief, in 1942 the Muslim League adopted the Pakistan Resolution to partition India into states. Four years later, Britain sent a cabinet mission to India to outline a constitution for transfer of power to India. India was then divided into three territories. The first was a Hindu majority, which makes up present-day India. The second was a Muslim area in the northwest, to be designated as Pakistan. The third was made up of Bengal and Assam, with a narrow Muslim majority. After a decade, the provinces would have the choice of opting out on the formation of a new federation. But when the Congress president expressed objections to implementing the plan, Jinnah also voted against it. The independent state of Pakistan that Jinnah had envisioned came to be on August 14, 1947. The following day, Jinnah was sworn in as Pakistan’s first governor-general. He was also made president of Pakistan's constituent assembly shortly before his death.

Muhammad Ali Jinnah Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography.com

Thank you.

Please forgive my fellow countryman. He is just relying on his 3rd grade sarakari school Mutala-e-Pakistan history book.

Sadly!

Bdw Sir. lets discard the topic of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, as I think it's sensitive to you. I don't want to get into a brawl with a sensible poster like you.

Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom