What's new

Sikh Columbia Professor Attacked by Teens in Possible Hate Crime: Officials

Nah they mostly fight bengalis. Some bengali tried to make me work for his crew threatening me. But i can always call on my pakistani bros to back me up. It felt good when they kicked that bengali ***. I always wanted older brothers and now i got them. But we don't do any drugs or kill people. We just look out for each other. Feels good man :pakistan:

Bro, I know like 5 of them who are in Brooklyn/ Queens. Four are beefing with one another. How old are you anyway? :drag:

Sikhs are soft targets. Used go through Harlem all the time for cheap cigarettes.

The biggest mosque in nyc is in Harlem. Never seen anyone get messed wit over there.

maa sadkay tamu sari report hai!
btw the weather was super nice in your town over the weekend. Had a great time and no way to get in touch!

Bro, I know like 5 of them who are in Brooklyn/ Queens. Four are beefing with one another. How old are you anyway? :drag:

16 bro. We dont got that kind of crew. I know those kinds. It's just some immigrant pakistanis and some native new york pakistanis in my crew. We just look out for each other. The kalas are cool and i got alot of black friends but not even they mess with us. My crew is how pakistan should be right noe. United we stand and divide we fall. We got balochis punjabis and even 2 pathans with us, and they are rare to find. Alot of them are from mirpur tho. Alot of mirpuris coming to ny these days.

Singh wrote an op-ed for the New York Times last year about how Sikhs are mistaken as Muslims and haven fallen victim to hate crimes since 9-11.

---
Why no one noticed the bold part?So According to this a$$holes hate crimes are ok if they are against muslims?**** this guy - got what he deserved. I have heard this argument many times by Indians - specially on forums where Americans are present they usually spew hatred against Muslims instead of posting against racism.

Singh wrote an op-ed for the New York Times last year about how Sikhs are mistaken as Muslims and haven fallen victim to hate crimes since 9-11.

---
Why no one noticed the bold part?So According to this a$$holes hate crimes are ok if they are against muslims?**** this guy - got what he deserved.

Delete this comment, that is not what he wrote in his article. :hitwall:

Yeah but sikhs are more brave than the madrassis. So they should defend themselves, makes the rest of us Punjabis look bad when they take a beating and then to make things worse they say we are not Muslim while taking it as if it matters.

Since when are you a Punjabi - You Made in China Syed who happens to be an Arab that packages himself as a Punjabi but lives in Amreeka ? :P

16 bro. We dont got that kind of crew. I know those kinds. It's just some immigrant pakistanis and some native new york pakistanis in my crew. We just look out for each other. The kalas are cool and i got alot of black friends but not even they mess with us. My crew is how pakistan should be right noe. United we stand and divide we fall. We got balochis punjabis and even 2 pathans with us, and they are rare to find. Alot of them are from mirpur tho. Alot of mirpuris coming to ny these days.

Son, you're 16 - Don't get into this sh*t even if you think that you guys are clean & everything because if even one of you does something foOked up the rest of you are potentially screwed through association !

This thread is the epitome of all the racist and bigotry comments - kaale, Cow worshippers, Turban head, niggas and what not - Disgusting comments from members who claim to live in US and that too in NY. :disagree:

@Oscar @Zakii @Awesome @Antibody - Hope you take notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lakh de lanat on these moron Yanks.... what's wrong with them..... when will they understand that AQ doesn't get to walk freely on the streets......

The only thing that can top this stupidity is, some trigger happy operator of a drone unleashes a hellfire missile on the streets of NY....... just thinking....... bhawawwawawawawawawawawawawa....... :D

Hey Watch it buddy, " I am walking here" [ on streets of New York, that is ]

( Get it ? Famous Dustin Hoffman line in Midnite Express " I am Walking here " when Dustin slams on the hood of the Taxi while crossing the Street in New York ).... :D

On Topic, There are some really Dumb MF's here. We New Yorkers are United against all forms of Bigotry....

I have fond memories of NYC and jogging around Central Park during short visits there. Nice city with good people. Surprised such a thing would happen there in particular. I never encountered anything untoward.

Obviously some hooligans who had no regard for elders or a modicum of humanity in them

Harlem? That's the worst place in nyc. I'm surprised he wasn't shot. It wasn't racial, I know people there. They just did it for fun. They just said those things because verbal abuse is based on looks.

You do realize that Columbia Univ is a stones throw from Harlem right? Harlem isn't unsafe at all.

Parts of the Bronx though - another story

You do realize that Columbia Univ is a stones throw from Harlem right? Harlem isn't unsafe at all.

Parts of the Bronx though - another story

I don't know where the uni is but harlem is unsafe. I went there with some friends snd that is not s place you wanna be at night.

You all know most Amuricunts are ignorant. Right?

The best way to protect yourselves (Sikhs) from mistaken being a t e r r o i s i t by the ignorant hillbillies perhaps is to learn from the Jews - just put a tiny piece of skull cap on your head instead of a elaborate wrap.

The Chasidic Jews have long hair, and the Orthodox Jews have long beards. The Sikhs will fit in well.

Back
Top Bottom