What's new

Signs of Coming War!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will fight with same thing what we used in 1971 war....
that proved very useful to us
all i can say is " bring it on "

This is not 1971 son, its all different now, mark my words in case of any WAR your will loose kashmir and some of the eastern states as well... maybe punjab as well so do not dream for it ...

This is not 1971 son, its all different now, mark my words in case of any WAR your will loose kashmir and some of the eastern states as well... maybe punjab as well so do not dream for it ...

he he he he he realli :rofl::rofl:

Yes, this time we have the disadvantage of .................... umm.. of........... I forgot

Care to help me remember? :P

War is must for peace.... india and world shouldnt live in fear of terrorism.... why india buying weapons? To protect india? Than protect it as india getting attacked by cowardly hit and run terrorists supported by pakistan. same thing happened when pak navy helped kasab and other terrorists crowssing sea. Time to wake up. First thing india should do is stop the trade. Let pakistan's fragile weak economy feel the heat.... My request to good pakistani people is leave pakistan. i dont want good energy people get effected in war.... india had it enough. Btw 2014 best year for war.... America will help india as recently they openly mentioned it. America building most powerful lasor beam after know pakistan building more nukes.... Lasor beam will take out nuke tipped missiles within 30 to 60 seconds and also jet fighters.... America pulling out from afghanistan next year and its same year lasor beam will be delivered to american military.... No more american AID to pakistan. Only sanctions and war.... America knows pakistan wont change after osama bin laden found few meter away from pak army headquarter.... Peace is must but am sorry to say that pakistan doesnt believe in peace. They take pleasure in every cowardly act against innocent people around world....
Northrop Grumman tests new laser weapon
Boeing YAL-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

War is must for peace.... india and world shouldnt live in fear of terrorism.... why india buying weapons? To protect india? Than protect it as india getting attacked by cowardly hit and run terrorists supported by pakistan. same thing happened when pak navy helped kasab and other terrorists crowssing sea. Time to wake up. First thing india should do is stop the trade. Let pakistan's fragile weak economy feel the heat.... My request to good pakistani people is leave pakistan. i dont want good energy people get effected in war.... india had it enough. Btw 2014 best year for war.... America will help india as recently they openly mentioned it. America building most powerful lasor beam after know pakistan building more nukes.... Lasor beam will take out nuke tipped missiles within 30 to 60 seconds and also jet fighters.... America pulling out from afghanistan next year and its same year lasor beam will be delivered to american military.... No more american AID to pakistan. Only sanctions and war.... America knows pakistan wont change after osama bin laden found few meter away from pak army headquarter.... Peace is must but am sorry to say that pakistan doesnt believe in peace. They take pleasure in every cowardly act against innocent people around world....
Northrop Grumman tests new laser weapon
Boeing YAL-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah,,, verbal diarrhea! Unmarked Mass Graves were found in Pakistan right?

You know what my worst fear is? On 1st April isro222 will log in and will say 'April full suckers.' I was making full of you from last one year :rofl:

Air raid? Which internal goosebumps caused the jokers in your high command to be emboldened enough to launch a full scale invasion at over twenty fronts in the east, west and north of East Pakistan . Divisions attacked our brigade positions; brigades attacked our battalion, company and platoon positions, supported by your armour, artillery and the air force. Only IF you had minded your own effing business that episode would have never taken place.

Pehlay PAIDA ho jao phir batein kerna.

What are you telling? Was this anyway related to my original post? Anyways whether we attack with 2 battalion or 20 battalion or 2000 battalion... It does not matter! What matters is what is the end result!

Great genocide after WW2? Pakistan wasnt even born yet F face. And what else did mommy tell about Pakistani army raping in WW2?

You can keep your head under s*h*i*t.... and believe in conspiracy theories!

Kill yourself for the good of humanity.

I may be from enemy country, but you can give at least some basic human respect!

3-Dec-1971 is when war started.

BBC ON THIS DAY | 3 | 1971: Pakistan intensifies air raids on India

C-17s are brought to keep uncle Sam happy. Idiot

Is it so? So why was F16 and F/H 18 were rejected! $4.1 billion to make a super power happy who can never be tested in war! If the points which I make is not correct substantiate your claims with proof!

The Indian defense planners are NOT that fool!

prove this:rofl::rofl

Read the de-classified news of Nixon ans Kissinger discussion during the 1971 war!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/december/3/newsid_2519000/2519133.stm

Counter prove with non-Pakistani proof that I am wrong!

Similar BS was being told in 2008...Why is Pakistan so desperate for war ?

Pakistan or India? I just heard a 70 plus year old Indian buddha baba asking for war! If at a fragile age haddioun mei nsakoon nai hai...

The question should be...Do the boiled blooded youth of India have sakoon without jumping at ANY opportunity and either pointing it out PAKISTAN nay kiya hai OR declaring war like that Indian war veteran who still lives in the war zone till date?

People of the thread, instead of reading rubbish produced by people who became famous because YOU QUOTE them without even thinking...

I thought by now you people would have realized EACH COUNTRY is facing its on problems...INSTEAD OF PROMOTING stupid idiots calling for war...YOU should be promoting how to develop a country WITHOUT need to waste on WAR which is unnecessarily eating up your minds and souls!

Oh you didn't know.... those were your freedom fighters!

Freedom fighters of India or Pakistan are both respectable...Dont stoop soo low to make fun of them! They had the balls to risk their lives for a cause they believed unlike you jokers who can only type!

Freedom fighters of India or Pakistan are both respectable...Dont stoop soo low to make fun of them! They had the balls to risk their lives for a cause they believed unlike you jokers who can only type!

Dude, unerstand the context first. He was referring to the bloody Jehadis, not the freedom fighters who fought against the British.

Will the war be telecasted live...............

I just saw reports from Times Now and NDTV and was actually surprised to see the hype created by the Indian Media. If it were for them we would already be at war. But unfortunately saner heads prevail and here we are discussing defense and politics and not ripping each other to shreds...

Will the war be telecasted live...............

Yes but only on international news since we will successfully blow each other up.

India has to wait for 5 more year when it become capable to fight on 2 front war,
in next 5 years ,

around 280 SU-30 will be active , and some Rafael , Mirage -2000 ,MIG-29 (latest) , 155mm Gun, All Agni Missile are canisters. AC and Ships moved into sea .

Plus Old leader ship will get died who advocate peace, peace and peace....bla boa

wtf....
em pissed of by just chking out the way u allz r thinking...
sarray haramkhor mazay ley rahay hain war war kar kay.....
ghar main kisi kay bi latakha baggay sab ki awaz band o gati...
get up...
go and wash ur self people.....
phewwwww!!!
lahool wallah quwoat illah billah......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom