What's new

Siardar Ji To Guard The Queen

Sardar ka puttar hai to maar goli queen ke sir mein and take the revenge of 200 yrs of brutality. As a sikh myself I would have never done this job to guard the throne that deprived my nation of wealth and prosperity.

Sardar ka puttar hai to maar goli queen ke sir mein and take the revenge of 200 yrs of brutality. As a sikh myself I would have never done this job to guard the throne that deprived my nation of wealth and prosperity.

Trust me Queen is more safe than ever before as he will lay down his life in the line of duty with smile. Proud of this great SON OF SARDAR.

indians are fond of working as slaves to this date.

well just a question for you........what is Pakistan doing under
US?????...Its been 30 years if not more since
soviet invasion to Afganistan......
An advice:
Before letting others down look where you
stand first.

Hope he does a better job than how his kins protected Indra-:whistle:-

Sunny-Deol-in-Gadar-Ek-Prem-Katha-Sardar.jpg

Good job. One must pay his debt to the community which accepter and nurtured him, his parent and his people in any way possible.

SIKH Jatinderpal Singh Bhullar has become the first soldier to guard the Queen wearing a turban instead of a bearskin hat.

jatinderpal-singh-bhullar-289844530.jpg

The 25-year-old, who joined the Scots Guards this year, has been given permission to wear the religious headdress outside Buckingham Palace.
He was seen standing guard and parading outside the palace for the first time this morning.
The Sun told earlier this month how the former bricklayer, from Birmingham, broke 180 years of tradition.
He is not the first Sikh to take part in guarding Buckingham Palace — but others wore traditional bearskin hats.
At the time, he said: “Conducting public duties in my turban is a great honour.
“I am very proud to be a member of the Household Division, and to be the first Sikh guardsman to mount guard in a turban will be the best thing in my life, especially as a member of the Scots Guards.”

But he has reportedly been mocked by comrades, though no complaint has been made. It came as some in the Scots Guard have claimed the whole company will look “ridiculous” if one member does not wear a bearskin.
David Cuthill, one retired officer, told a newspaper: “It should be the regiment first and religion second. A Guardsman is not a Guardsman if he’s not wearing a bearskin.
“Hundreds of years of tradition should be protected. I appreciate his predicament but if all the other Guardsmen are in bearskins and he is in a turban, it is going to look ridiculous.”

But CO Lt Col Robert Howieson praised Bhullar, saying: “He will be a welcome addition. The precedent for Sikh soldiers wearing turbans on parade was set long ago.”
Guardsman Bhullar’s dad Surinder, 47, from Slough, Berks, said recently: “He deserves respect and he will stay strong. That includes wearing his turban instead of a bearskin, no matter what other soldiers say. He is observing his religion

Read more: Sikh soldier Jatinderpal Singh Bhullar becomes first to guard Queen in turban | The Sun |News

ok ... great news .. but why is he so shocked in the picture?

He will be more useful like JJ Arora to accept a Surrender of another 90K POWs from another "Tiger", though this time it may be in the West of the Durand Line.

Likwise they protected Longewala post :azn:

1984 Punjab massacre would be an amicable reply to your cheap banter but i rather not derail the thread.

ok ... great news .. but why is he so shocked in the picture?

As reported he's been mocked by his comrades plus all the media attention must be getting to him....he doesn't seems focused , eyes shifting mouth open......but in due course he'll get use to it and settle down.

9AF3401CF736EBC6B8F22E70A4A331.jpg

guardsman-3_1636098a.jpg

1984 Punjab massacre would be an amicable reply to your cheap banter but i rather not derail the thread.

As reported he's been mocked by his comrades plus all the media attention must be getting to him....he doesn't seems focused , eyes shifting mouth open......but in due course he'll get use to it and settle down.

Their religious sentiments got hurt as operation Blue Star could have taken care in a better way. So whats the logic here?

Take another chance!!

If he'd been born in India he'd have joined the IA sir. You can't choose where you're born. He has chosen to serve the country of his birth nothing wrong in that. And the Body guard role to the Queen is purely ceremonial he might feel a little conflicted about this but it is merely a fraction of his duties as a soldier.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom