Sialkot .!

majed

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi every body :cheers:
I would like to visit the city of Sialkot
I have never visit Pakistan
and I would like to vissit factories that sell sporting goods such as footballs
In fact, I have seatched the web but problem is languge ,wher all the sites in Urdu... :pakistan:
I want to know about the price and quality of the product and the city in general
Do you have any advice for me ? :D
thnks

What do you want to buy?

Going to bigger cities such as Islamabad, Lahore, etc. is much easier for tourists because its more organized...

What do you want to buy?

Going to bigger cities such as Islamabad, Lahore, etc. is much easier for tourists because its more organized...

In fact
I want to buy soccer balls in large quantities
Of course, depending on price
Sialkot is famous for manufacturing balls

Oh, I see...

The soccer balls from Sialkot and those areas are very good quality because they are hand made and they should be quite cheap too...

I think you can actually get a delivery to Saudi Arabia depending on quantity... but otherwise, good luck going. Make sure you try some good food!

Oh, I see...

The soccer balls from Sialkot and those areas are very good quality because they are hand made and they should be quite cheap too...

I think you can actually get a delivery to Saudi Arabia depending on quantity... but otherwise, good luck going. Make sure you try some good food!

Thanks for the advice Tuahaa
Do you have an idea on the price of one ball ? .. in my country price between 3 to 15 dollars
Delivery service is a good idea ,But I need to see the market and know the merchant.. and the search for a good price and quality
Certainly I will try Pakistanis food :pakistan

Thanks for the advice Tuahaa
Do you have an idea on the price of one ball ? .. in my country price between 3 to 15 dollars
Delivery service is a good idea ,But I need to see the market and know the merchant.. and the search for a good price and quality
Certainly I will try Pakistanis food :pakistan

Quality is good, but if you want to know for sure, it is good idea to go there like you were planning. Also, regarding the link, as you can see, the balls are quite cheap (resulting in underpaid workers!)...

If you want can make a deal with me like how much quantity you need and what things u need.....can do business with u.....Rest all things in Pakistan i will do for purchasing etc.

Its simple bro

Go to Alibaba Manufacturer Directory - Suppliers, Manufacturers, Exporters & Importers

Type Soccer balls or football or whatever you are looking for
Refine your search by selecting Pakistan

Here you go :)

Find the best dealers that suits your quantity and quality and email them for quotations

Simple!

=============

Here is one direct link of the search made by typing "Soccer balls" - i hope it works for you

http://www.alibaba.com/products/soccer_ball/PK.html

One dealers page - just for example

http://www.alibaba.com/product-tp/109611279/_Hot_Deal_Sell_soccer_ball.html

Back
Top Bottom