What's new

Siachen Hero wants India to act tough against Pakistan

StormShadow

Reaction score
Honorary Captain (retd) Bana Singh, the man who won Siachen glacier for India, wants the government to send a tough message to Pakistan that enough is enough and they are ready to take them on if need arises.

“Strict steps should be taken so that they (Pakistan) also come to know that our patience cannot be tested… If they want to force something on us we are ready to deal with it... If Pakistan compels us, we are ready to fight them on”, Bana told dna.

Bana, the then Naib Subadar of 8 Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry (JAKLI), was conferred with highest gallantry award Param Vir Chakra for displaying exemplary gallantry and valor in the battle of Siachen in 1987.

Pakistani army suffered major defeat in that year when Indian army led by Bana Singh captured their “Quaid” post located at 21153 feet which was later renamed “Bana” post. Bana Singh, who lives a post retirement life in small village of RS Pora in Jammu, was also conferred with honorary captain rank before his retirement.

“We also want good relations with new prime minister of Pakistan. What they do is contrary what they preach. Bus services, trains and truck are fine. But what they in turn are doing is danga fasad. They behead our soldiers and they kill our soldiers. Is this humanity? We are deployed to protect the country but they (Pakistani army) are heartless people ”, Bana said.

Honorary Captain however puts the ball in the court of the political executive to take a decision about dealing with Pakistan.

“Whatever job is given to us we can do it as per the orders of the government. Their (Pakistani) army carries orders (to take action) with them while as we have to seek orders from Delhi. Either they (centre) can give orders or keep mum... Later they (government) will tell people that they would do something or they are going to do something. In this process the time will pass”, he said.

Bana said entire country and even the ex-service men are ready to help and deal with any eventuality. "The force would always act as per the directives issued by the government. We are ready to deliver whenever we are ordered to do so”, he said.

Honorary Captain hoped that the things will become clear once the army chief briefs the defence ministry. “Army chief is already here. He will take stock of the situation and brief the government. Then the statement will be kept before the parliament”, he said.

LoC killings: Siachen Hero wants India to act tough against Pakistan - India - DNA

So supporting terrorists and killing innocent laborers was your response to a border skirmish. Very brave I must say. Bravo. :)

so,you're admitting it was Pakistan Army and not terrorists???I admire you.. :tup:

Didn't you notice-?

India doesn't give support to BLA(Atleast openly)..so i suggest you not to post this kind of info.

It is just a way to give some satisfaction to there hearts. Can't answer back at LOC. Then find solace in random acts of terrorism.

answer was given and I think it'll continue until both HQ agreed to end it..I understand about PA's frustration about your Jehadis are dying in scores crossing border..so,now its time to use professional soldiers and rake up the issue..Though India still didn't take the bait and Peace Talk is on..

answer was given and I think it'll continue until both HQ agreed to end it..I understand about PA's frustration about your Jehadis are dying in scores crossing border..so,now its time to use professional soldiers and rake up the issue..Though India still didn't take the bait and Peace Talk is on..

You have all the right to answer. It would be better if it would be on LOC instead of supporting and cheering for random terrorists. Rest is typical indian rant.

I am from the beginning believe that due to Indian provocations and aggression it might be PA. And I still believe that.

Atlast,you guys start admitting..Thanks..now,tell me,what was the provocations and agressions??Killing Jehadis??well,I told you guys,it was a bad business..most of them are incapable to cross the border and dying during that process..we didn't even saw a large scale attack in J&K for years..you guys should invest on something profitable as your old techniques isn't working anymore..

Atlast,you guys start admitting..Thanks..now,tell me,what was the provocations and agressions??Killing Jehadis??well,I told you guys,it was a bad business..most of them are incapable to cross the border and dying during that process..we didn't even saw a large scale attack in J&K for years..you guys should invest on something profitable as your old techniques isn't working anymore..

First killing a soldier. Then abducting Pakistani citizens from our territory and then killing them in fake encounters. It was a huge provocation.

Rest part is again a rant.

You have all the right to answer. It would be better if it would be on LOC instead of supporting and cheering for random terrorists. Rest is typical indian rant.

Khun k badle Khun isn't our policy..if it was,Pakistan would've been wiped out a long time back..India love to approach to the handler than the lower end employees..India simply did that,reached the politician than killing more personnel...

First killing a soldier. Then abducting Pakistani citizens from our territory and then killing them in fake encounters. It was a huge provocation.

Rest part is again a rant.

well,since when do you think the circle has began??before or after the behading of two soldiers??and abducting Pak Citizen??what was your border guards are doing then??Looks like your southern border is as much vulnerable like western border..

Khun k badle Khun isn't our policy..if it was,Pakistan would've been wiped out a long time back..India love to approach to the handler than the lower end employees..India simply did that,reached the politician than killing more personnel...

Which politician?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom