What's new

Siachen Glacier, Fighting On The Roof Of The World

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is common to name ancient animal's after the ancient landmass they are discovered in, by the way Pakicetus is very special as Pakistani and foreign paleontologists have discovered that this animal is the ancestor of all whales and dolphin's extinct and around today.

What it has to do Pakistani nation?..by this logic ..Indian ocean has known as Indian ocean for centuries ..but still you argue India came into existence in 1947.

What it has to do Pakistani nation?..by this logic ..Indian ocean has known as Indian ocean for centuries ..but still you argue India came into existence in 1947.

The term indian ocean is named after the Indus Valley, which is Pakistan - the nation state india did not exist before 1947.

Was discovered in the land of Pakistan, and therefore is named after that country. The international science community decided it belonged to us, and therefore named it after this ancient landmass. If you disagree take it up with them. But know this Pakistani palaeontologists fought and won the battle to have it named after Pakistan.

Pakistan is a nation, whereas india is a term for a geographic area, such as middle east, or south east asia, it is not a single cohesive civilization.

I am unable to undertand your logic..present day Pakistan which was some times part of Hindu kingdoms, sometimes Greeks, Afghans, Mughals, Mongols or british is a cohesive nation but India is geographic entity.

No wonder you people turnout such..it is what you are taught in schools ..its clearly the Murder of history in Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am unable to undertand your logic..present day Pakistan which was some times part of Hindu kingdoms, sometimes Greeks, Afghans, Mughals, Mongols or british is a cohesive nation but India is geographic entity.

No wonder you people turnout such..it is what you are taught in schools ..its clearly the Murder of history in Pakistan.

Najam Sethi does not have any credibility, but as a person living in a democracy with a free press, is allowed to speak his mind, even if it is total garbage, I'm sure you have similar people who sink similar assertions about your nationhood.

Try again son.

Last edited by a moderator:
The murder of history. Is in india, were you are taught, that this landmass had a mono culture or a single language to unite the myriad people's and ethnicities of the region.

The murder of history. Is in india, were you are taught, that this landmass had a mono culture or a single language to unite the myriad people's and ethnicities of the region.

Nice to see, indian's watch our television channels and our news talk show's so religiously, does explain the massive inferiority complex inherent in the majority of indian's when it comes to Pakistan. :)

Najam Sethi does not have any credibility, but as a person living in a democracy with a free press, is allowed to speak his mind, even if it is total garbage, I'm sure you have similar people who sink similar assertions about your nationhood.

Try again son.

And you do??

I am sure this exactly the kind of brainwahing, you have been brought up upon..no wonder your sense of history is so messed up..but can't blame you..thats is what is written in your text books.

PS: don't use patronizing tone with me!!

You don't know your own history..you better not get into guessing our's cause that gonna mess you even more.
Read some neutral, international historians..it help you bring you on even keel.

And you do??

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I am sure this exactly the kind of brainwahing, you have been brought up upon..no wonder your sense of history is so messed up..but can't blame you..thats is what is written in your text books.

What us brainwahing and what does it have to do with my sense of history. lol

PS: don't use patronizing tone with me!!

Meant it - as a term of endearment, don't get so emotional, maybe it's that time of the.........

Meant it - as a term of endearment, don't get so emotional, maybe it's that time of the.........

I see you have no sane response.

but do tell did you read this version of history in your school?

You don't know your own history..you better not get into guessing our's cause that gonna mess you even more.
Read some neutral, international historians..it help you bring you on even keel.

Keel, huh - you are bringing nautical terms into a discussion on history, what about ahoy, or the jolly roger.

I see you have no sane response.

but do tell did you read this version of history in your school?

I actually read it in a indian school, on one of my many travels, in one of your teeming cities.

I actually read it in a indian school, on one of my many travels, in one of your teeming cities.

I guess you are out of sensible answers and have gone in to nincompoop mode...but anyways it hilarious while it lasted.

I guess you are out of sensible answers and have gone in to nincompoop mode...but anyways it hilarious while it lasted.

Why are indian people and schools not sensible, and talking about poop on an defense forum is hardly appropriate is it, hilarity does come easily to one with a simple nature, as I have heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom