What's new

Shutup Clinton: Twitter alert

Farah Sohail

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As soon as US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, during a visit to India, revealed her suspicions about al Qaeda leader Ayman al Zawahiri residing somewhere in Pakistan, local Twitter users kicked off the trend #ShutUpClinton.

While most of the tweets said nothing more than asking Clinton to “shut up”, there were others who defended Pakistan from the allegations. Still others countered Clinton’s arguments by poking holes in US foreign policy.

Top Tweets

Salman Javed

Provide proofs of #WMDs in #Iraq, 9-11 and May-2nd, have courage to speak truth and if you dont hve then #ShutupClinton

The Sufi Soul

#ShutupClinton | …your war-machine NATO is being suffocated by us, and watching you panic is rather fascinating…

Ambreen Ejaz

See how many Americans are rising and protesting against their own country’s war? They are realizing the truth #ShutupClinton

Saima

The ones involved in 9/11 were Arabs and not Pakistani! We still helped U in this War on Terror which was never ours! #ShutupClinton

Naveed Ahmad Khan

Hill Clinton’s statement in India is a stab in the back for Pakistan. da youth dismisses this slavery of the US #ShutupClinton

Salman Javed

You dont give Visa to #Pakistanistudents who make film against your Drones #Shame #Shutupclinton

Zain

We are not a banana republic beholden to the crooked munificence of a mass killing super power. #ShutupClinton

Liberamus

united states promotes bullying, liberal extremism and the art of smearing to encourage capitalism #ShutUpClinton

Tauseef

Hillary Clinton wants India to further cut Iranian oil imports. Line of command ceases to end. #ShutUpClinton #LackeysEverywhere

Source: Twitter alert: Shut up Clinton – The Express Tribune

very good...but these shameless hippie politicians make no difference

users of Twitter are requested to tweet #ShutUpClinton !

two of my favourite :

Y U No Shut Up Clinton ?? #ShutUpClinton

I don't blame Clinton for saying all that crap, after all, she's blonde . #ShutupClinton

Some other amazing tweets are:

People are getting tired of the sick policies of USA. So just #ShutUpClinton #ShutUpClinton #ShutUpClinton #ShutUpClinton

We don't hate any one. We don't hate Americans. It's you! who tells them lies & they start hating us ! So #ShutUpClinton

The world can see thru ur lies but only Muslims in #Pakistan will tell u what the world shud have said long ago #ShutupClinton

Funny how 20 years ago these very same "terrorists" were "freedom fighters" in the eyes of US Hypocrites #ShutupClinton

#Clinton: You are used to a tiny minority of Pakistani boot polishers. Today we will show you the real patriotic Pakistanis. #ShutUpClinton

Gaza says #ShutupClinton #Kashmir says #ShutupClinton Libya says #ShutupClinton Syria says ShutupClinton Palestine says ShutupClinton

Clinton began to sing "Singh is King" & all Pakistani audience said #ShutupClinton

#ShutupClinton American soldiers killed innocent people in Iraq Afghanistan and now targeting Pakistan #ShutupClinton

Your policies are the real sponsors of terrorism. Welcome 2 reality. The Pakistanis of today will not buckle under threats so #ShutupClinton

IF u cant talk about sanctions on #India when she is trading with #Iran so mind your business when it comes to #Pakistan ,#ShutUpClinton

Lolll..this one is the best

Share evidence against Saeed with us: Pak to Hillary Clinton http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/share-evidence-against-saeed-with-us-pak-to-hillary-clinton-207429 you knw wt does it mean? it means #ShutupClinton

Some more:
You should be mre concerned abt the #Springoffensive go and take care of your #Greenzone take a deep breath over ur defeat & #ShutupClinton

#ShutupClinton Why no bounty on George Bush for massacre of 0.5 million Muslims in Iraq? Why only Muslims are terrorists in ur eyes?

You martyred our soldiers, you bomb drones on our people every other day. You have no right to call anyone else terrorist. #ShutupClinton

Every time the #Afghan insurgents give #US a bloody nose, You attempt to blame #Pakistan next time #ShutUpClinton

u urself have lost the war in #Afghanistan and u r trying to teach us u have lost already so #ShutupClinton

When will the culprits of the Iraq and Afghan Genocide be brought to Justice? #ShutUpClinton.

I dont think their economy can afford another blunder ... MEre tactics to demoralize us so I would say #ShutUpClinton

Clinton is avoiding Hina Rabbani Khar... since there last meet.

strangely enough its not in trending so far... usually it takes 10-30 minutes for Pakistanis to make it trend, my TL is filled with it yet not trending... their website, their rules !!

I really hate this creature...."clinton"..

hillaryclinton.jpg

She is the wife of another hitler clinton and also companion of another hitler obama, she must be trialed in int criminal court for all crualities

#HurtPakistanis. Come on now.. She just said what she had to say in India.. You guys are apple of US eyes..

I am really impressed with India. Statement against Pakistan in India is to me like foot licking of India and India has pushed US of Amrika to that extent.

P.S: Give them some defence contracts or else they will start crying :P

they always become silly when they visit india remember david camron statement?

#ShutupClinton you stole my line, I already said that few days ago that Zawahiri might be found in Lahore or Islamabad by the same people who found his uncle in Abbotabad. start making your own lines now.
#ShutupClinton.

Ah, can't really blame her, in India, she will speak to India's tune.

After all, US needs some trade!!! And ofcourse the nuclear tech.

Back
Top Bottom