What's new

Shutdown extended to Monday

Why not pistol sunny is more important to us than our country.We have to protect every gang leaders:guns:

He didn't emulate a sitiing duck nor like the chaps who acted in synch
with his masters voice when it came to matters related to
Tipaimukh Dam, so yes he is important regardless of what he was.

It's not about sympathy but how a government shall act with its citizens
when it comes to difference in opinions.

Hartal is the only option now. Its not about Ilias ali anymore but about the existence of BD which is at stake.

Screw the country we r having fun:chilli:

orey Dalal Voter look at this

149349_3798360167090_1519846780_33288345_964606948_n.jpg

At least it saved from getting screwed in the exam which was supposed to take place tomorrow but now its not:D

At least it saved from getting screwed in the exam which was supposed to take place tomorrow but now its not:D

your fellow HSC student madx is a brilliant student, he is all prepared to take the exam down.:sniper:

Since my Childhood, I have always knew Bangladesh as the country of Hartal and Strikes.

your fellow HSC student madx is a brilliant student, he is all prepared to take the exam down.:sniper:

How come this in ur mind i will ruin my time in a junk forum like pdf if there is an important exam like HSC is ahead of me.I passed that more than three years ago.

Thanks to BNP for saving me in my semester final.

Lol I am not HSC student,its my varsity semester final exam which was supposed to be held tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom