What's new

Shrinagar is not the only Kashmir, Rural Kashmiri slammed Shrinagar Muslims and Pakistan

Seriously? So apparently the Shia Muslims even dont pay a damn esp when U continue to oppress them by banning Muharram Processions?

http://www.hindustantimes.com/punja...es-detained/story-IJuDf9WmMd7GXhGf7QUAGO.html

But it's done by Sunni dominated kashmir state govt . :)

Kashmir is the only place in india where Shia people are denied Muharram Processions by the local Sunni dominated state govt as it fears tension and clashes with sunnis majority population during the procession . Cheers !

You don't know much about kashmir , do u ??
Are a shia urself ??

Got it same guy who crossed to Pakistan with Indian passport illegally :D :D no place where he caught with whom he caught .... give Nawaj Sharif to some police thana in PAkistan even he will confess that he is RAW agent :D ....Only Pakistanis can believe this rest of world works with logic not rhetoric .

I watched this program before. An unexpectedly good report from Zee news showing the other side of the story which is often not reported by the media.

Last edited:
But it's done by Sunni dominated kashmir state govt . :)

Kashmir is the only place in india where Shia p are denied Muharram Processions by the local Sunni dominated state govt . Cheers !

You don't know much about kashmir , do u ??
Are a shia urself ??

I can see we are moving towards the Sunni-Shia rift thing but U totally omitted BJP hand in the Govt. And may I know what made U say I dont know much about Kashmir?

Only 6 out of 22 districts which are Sunni dominated are creating problems. The rest care a damn! And the media presstitutes are going berserk showing only these 6 districts for TRPs. Has Barkha Dutt and her ilk even bothered to venture out to the rural areas to check out the situation there? No! Because that doesn't attract eyeballs and endless debates as there's nothing going on out there. People are content getting on with their daily lives.

The paid stone throwing and flag waving mercenaries make for dandy visuals! And the competition between channels is hotting up!
Don't be so immature in your posts.
Only 6 districts. Come to real world kid.
0.6 million indian army plus CRPF, BSF and many others are there to butcher and control the Kashmiris but they failed to control your so called just 6 districts.

I can see we are moving towards the Sunni-Shia rift thing but U totally omitted BJP hand in the Govt. And may I know what made U say I dont know much about Kashmir?

BJP joined kashmir govt six months back while Muharram Processions are banned in kashmir for last several years . You can just google about it . :)

More bakwas from bharatis. Little is known that they are only fooling themselves with these lame as$ excuses.

Any proof of this or its just the feed by your GHQ ????
No doubt the literacy growth rate is in negative in your county

Don't be so immature in your posts.
Only 6 districts. Come to real world kid.
0.6 million indian army plus CRPF, BSF and many others are there to butcher and control the Kashmiris but they failed to control your so called just 6 districts.

BJP joined kashmir govt six months back while Muharram Processions are banned in kashmir for last several years . You can just google about it . :)

I know that, they are banned since 25 plus years but are almost all sort of other processions. Even the Milad procession was given go ahead after many deliberations and at times banned (Let me make it clear that Shias do hold Milad procession with same love and respect). If I wud go into details why Muharram processions are banned in Kashmir then it wud open up a new Pandora box.

Back
Top Bottom