What's new

Shri Modiji's Gujarat now has worlds biggest power plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
aur kuch central govt. ke bhain de takkay isse frame karna chahte hai ...

Gujarat is moving at 2 seconds per second :cheesy:
While modi is developing congress is talking about reservation and caste politics..The irony :hitwall:

guys stop fighting like kids. and grow up. ther is no such thing as a good party or a bad party(congress vs bjp). there is only a good leader and a bad leader.. india achieved its highest growth rates under the leadership of congress. the only city in india that looks somewhat like a world class city is new delhi, with an amazing metro system and other stuff happened under congress.

on the other hand i also admire Mr. Modi. he has a habbit of getting the job done faster if not by force. i really like it and its success full in gujarat. mumbai is growing at a rapid pace ever and bjp has nothing to do with it. all old dirty mills are being replaced by new buildings. by 2020 thre will be no old building.

i admire nitish for an amazing performance in bihar. some ppl say he works more than 16 hrs a day and doesnt sleep to makle sure his state is running fine.

gujarat has not done a miracle. it was always a fast growing state. delhi is still decades ahead of gujarat as a state when it comes to transportation and knowledge.

u guys really need to understand that all the top leaders of congress are champions and academic record holders in universities like oxford and harvard. just go and check out their educations. manmohan alone has more than 10 doctrates. they take a huge headache on their brain everyday. manmohan is only puppet of sonia when it comes to party decisions, but when it comes to national and economic decisions manmohan and pranab leads and sonia keeps her mouth shut.. she is sometimes not even present in the meetings.

guys stop fighting like kids. and grow up. ther is no such thing as a good party or a bad party(congress vs bjp). there is only a good leader and a bad leader.. india achieved its highest growth rates under the leadership of congress. the only city in india that looks somewhat like a world class city is new delhi, with an amazing metro system and other stuff happened under congress.

on the other hand i also admire Mr. Modi. he has a habbit of getting the job done faster if not by force. i really like it and its success full in gujarat. mumbai is growing at a rapid pace ever and bjp has nothing to do with it. all old dirty mills are being replaced by new buildings. by 2020 thre will be no old building.

i admire nitish for an amazing performance in bihar. some ppl say he works more than 16 hrs a day and doesnt sleep to makle sure his state is running fine.

gujarat has not done a miracle. it was always a fast growing state. delhi is still decades ahead of gujarat as a state when it comes to transportation and knowledge.

u guys really need to understand that all the top leaders of congress are champions and academic record holders in universities like oxford and harvard. just go and check out their educations. manmohan alone has more than 10 doctrates. they take a huge headache on their brain everyday. manmohan is only puppet of sonia when it comes to party decisions, but when it comes to national and economic decisions manmohan and pranab leads and sonia keeps her mouth shut.. she is sometimes not even present in the meetings.

Wrong mumbai ruled by shivsena-BJP
Delhi also under BJP

All development happens under BJP

Under congress terrorism and corruption prevails.

Just the way some people demonise modi, some glorify him.

Both these exercises undermine the quality of democracy.

Only the congis undermine democracy by EVM rigging.

modi is a murderer......victims of gujjrat massacre want this b@$T@RD dead.

Wrong mumbai ruled by shivsena-BJP
Delhi also under BJP

All development happens under BJP

Under congress terrorism and corruption prevails.

Only the congis undermine democracy by EVM rigging.

dude is ur dad a member of bjp. u seem to be very pro bjp. delhi is under shiela dikshit since 1998 and mumbai is currently congress. the dirty, curroupted, hinduist, pitiable, fuddu political party named shiv sena came to power once and has never been elected again.

why so many threads on modi. I dont see many on nitish kumar, mamta, raman singh etc.

why so many threads on modi. I dont see many on nitish kumar, mamta, raman singh etc.

did u just take the name of mamta and nitish in the same line. boooooooooooooo you. mamta is not worth discussing, unless ur discussing about her ugliness and bitchness or the statues she made of herself.

modi should be behind bars

what about the Congress leaders who planned out and took part in the 1984 sikh riots? learn the issue at first before talking you khangrassi Modi's only fault and role in 2002 was inaction.

dude is ur dad a member of bjp. u seem to be very pro bjp. delhi is under shiela dikshit since 1998 and mumbai is currently congress. the dirty, curroupted, hinduist, pitiable, fuddu political party named shiv sena came to power once and has never been elected again.

The Mumbai Government is under Shiv Sena- BJP for more than 16 Years.

And Since You are not from Mumbai, Your Opinion Matters Jack on Shiv Sena.

BMC is ruled by shivsena-BJP for last many terms and they rule mumbai with iron fist..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom